Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer,team or community  (Read 12931 times)
Jadesola (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

Who is more important to the development of a project? Developer, Team or Community.
DEVELOPER: A developer is someone who invented a particular project(coin)
TEAM: A team is a group of people that came together to backup the project to ensure success.
COMMUNITY: Community are people that subscribe into the project to ensure continuity by investing in it and also promoting the project.
     A developer came up with the project,team working with developer to pick it up from there,then community decide the last part of the project.
Without a developer,we cannot have a project,Great team will surely influence the acceptability of a project,the end result depend on the community,then who is more important to the success of a project?
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

In my opinion, I will say all are important to the success of a project, we need a developer to have a project,we also need a good team to have an outstanding project and the project also need to be accepted by the community to have resounding success.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

the project has to be created well enough with an innovative idea and with something different first before it can be considered for further success. so the developer is the most important part since that is where the initial innovation or lack of it will occur. and if a project is a shitcoin nobody can do anything about it anymore apart from pumping groups which pump it for some time before killing it for good.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

Each of them is a part contributes to success of project. But I think developer is also a part of team. I cannot say the success of project based on team but it has not contribution of developers. So, in my opinion, the comparison among developers, marketers and community will be more reasonable.

Regarding to your question, I will vote for developers.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

These are all crucial components for a successful coin or token.

Even if they have a strong development and team but they lack community support, the project will be unnoticed and will be undervalued.
If they have a strong community but the team is weak and could not deliver what they state in their roadmap on time, people will lose faith and leave the project.

The mission (what it hopes to achieve), yision (long term goal/benefit) and project roadmap timelines are also very important.
madzarux

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

All very important, but I would reduce it to developer and community.  Together, this can also be the team.  The potential for success of a project depends on many things, the kind of project that it is. 
For example if it’s a token, whereby further coding is not exactly necessary, the role of dev is less, the project just needs leadership/management. 
If it is a code heavy or feature rich coin then the dev is very important to have at all times.  Either way, the community is what really pushes the project so if I have to chose one, it will be community.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

ALL project cant be done without dev,team and communty if you make best project in market and havent communty which would use it then its nothing so all they are importnat for every project.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

ChandraGold

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

A successful project is not from an individual but a team work , so I encourage that team is the best solution to make a good project . When member in team co-ordinate properly , everything will be more fluent
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

in my opinion everything is important and needs each other. the project is useless but has no support from the community. the result will be no change to be felt.

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

Who is more important to the development of a project? Developer, Team or Community.
TEAM: A team is a group of people that came together to backup the project to ensure success.
COMMUNITY: Community are people that subscribe into the project to ensure continuity by investing in it and also promoting the project.
     A developer came up with the project,team working with developer to pick it up from there,then community decide the last part of the project.
Without a developer,we cannot have a project,Great team will surely influence the acceptability of a project,the end result depend on the community,then who is more important to the success of a project?

All of them is very important to the success of the project the team is needed to help making a good development and improvement to the project,and also the community is a big help to promote in any social media site and to get investor's to invest in the project,but the presence of the developer is much needed because without them the project is worthless.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:10:02 AM

i think there is no different between "team" and "community" the way you are describing them. there is only two categories you can talk about:
- the developers and all those who are in their team and are contributing which you can call "developers team".
- and then there is the users which you can call "community"

they both are important because the developers are creating the project and the community makes them make the project better by testing it and demanding changes that are going to push the project in the right direction.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

They have different part and function, no one can built project alone. They help each other and give value to support project become more successful. Do not separate them because project need them all. All project start from developer, but when running need team and community. All for one and one for all.

Crew09

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

what you have mentioned is very important for a project. but if you have to say the most important thing in my opinion is the Developer and Team in managing the project. and big investors I think also include, contribute to a project.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

a great dev and team without community is nothing,,
so dev, team and community is important my friend,,
the project will be success if all of that must support the project
regards
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Developer , team and the community they are all working together the three are all important  for the development of the ICOs but concerning your question community is working immensely for the development of the ICOs

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

I think the important are Developer & Team too. Cause they are the core one and the important one is product they are produced. If their developer and team are so skillful then the product of course will be the best one too. And talk about the community i think if people already realize that they have a good product i think of course they will join them. Its just matter of time their community will become bigger and bigger if they really has a good product that we can use in our real life.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

The most important for me is the team. They are the one who's going to facilitate the growth of the project. If there is a strong team, the trust of the people will follow thus the community will grow too. Bottom line, strong team attracts strong devs and devoted communities.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

all of them need each other, without community there will be no support for a project and without project developers there will be no development and no purpose. so I think it's all important because we need each other. and they all cannot be separated because they are tied together.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

Actually Everyone is important. But for the sake of this conversation, i'll go with the Community. Because no project can succeed without the support of the community. Remember that investors are also part of this community.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

Both of them are important and don't forget about the whitepaper, the developers are important to keep on updating the efficiency and to make sure the project stay on track according to the whitepaper and the project need the community to able to make the coin valuable, so all of them are needed to make the project successful
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: