Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple buy or not?  (Read 1656 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

I would not advise you to buy Ripple. I think that Rippl reached the peak of his development. I think Ripple will continue to lose its popularity with time.
Of all the coins with potential in the market with no grey area or some shadiness, why will anyone want to be picking ripple? Ripple is not even something I would classify as a thing someone should be holding when it comes to long term investment.

Sure, there is no doubt that I trade ripple when it comes to at least taking advantage of market fluctuations, but thinking something good or great or with some solid potential will come out of ripple in the long run, that would be like day dreaming, and even if it does, I really do not care, as there are better and worthy risk to take when it comes to altcoins than ripple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

I think ripple on his way to ETH now. that is, it can be taken for a long time, it is unlikely that it will give an excellent result in the near future.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

I have always suggested people to trade short term with Ripple. Ripple is not something to be held in long term because it is based upon inflationary model. In short term, Ripple receives enough market attention to pump and dump its price. Also, it is ranked at 3 when it comes to total volume which also shows that it won't be a lot risky to experiment with Ripple.
felista32

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.
I think now is the right time to buy XRP and XLM, because later December there will be a very drastic increase, but that will happen if ETF is acc

I do not think that XRP will show the same results as last year. Stellar will do, XRP is not. He is now on the path of stability.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

If you try to ask google, you may hear a lot of positive feedback with Ripple and their partnerships are exceptional. Those haters of Ripple cant be avoided specially those who bought it at $3.30. I can't blame them since it went down the price for up to -87% and that was very painful but still, that happens to lot of altcoins this year. Ripple is one of the good choices to hold for long term but I don't advise to play with if you are a day trader. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket and try to divide your investment to multiple altcoins with high potential in the market.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.
It is just a matter of time before we will get to see ripple R.I.P. Just kidding!
However, I will not be kidding when I tell you that ripple is a centralized coin, most of the coin is being held by the developers, it is classified as bankers coin, and no matter the number of developments going on with ripple, when it comes to long term investment, I really would not want to see a possibility in that area, if you are looking for some hit and run in the short term, and you know how to play with trend, you can go ahead, but for long position, there are so many better altcoins to invest in than ripple.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

If you buy the ripple now, that's ok, because now it's $ 0.46 and it's expected to rise to $ 2 by the end of the year, that's for sure. I am also one of those ingredients, I believe this coin.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

I dont like ripple because too many investors hate from ripple. I did some research about that and yes i can understand why these guys hate ripple. They are maybe true because ripple is not decentralised currency but if you want to earn money you can surely buy ripple because in bull markets always eth btc neo xrp nem will be pumped.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

I do not like this coins and on your place I would invest in real crypto currencies like XLM or NEO. These coins are very perspective and have much more potential than Ripple. Moreover, I do not think that Ripple will ever cross the bar of 5 USD.

It is up to you - to buy it or not but I would better think many times before investing in the centralized currency. Many people say that it can become Bitcoin #2, but I cannot imagine it. Take a decision yourself.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Ripple, not the most promising asset, besides not quite decentralized. But last year it brought me about 2000% of the profits, which is not bad at all. Shocked  I bought it for 1 cent in April 2016, sold 50% for $2. Since then, it has lost in price, but I'm sure that someday we will see and$ 5 per coin.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Ripple is one of the top 10 high capitalized cryptocurrency that is well traded daily with it's high volume. You should trade a coin like that if you are skillful cryptocurrency trader!
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

If you want to make some fast money, you can buy it. I heard that Swift would be replaced by Ripple. I don't think that it is the true. But the technology of ripple is great but of course it is centralized. This is the main bad point.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Ripple so new in market and I don't have  a very large trust to it, you know. This needs to watch.

Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

Some people are hate Ripple. But i think i can be good investment. i got lot of profit from XRP in previous bull market

PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

If you plan to trade them in one day, then buy, and if you want to buy it for a long time to extract large profits, you do not need it, because the growth prospects for the asset are extremely low, in this case it will be easier to invest in Bitcoin.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

The course of bitcoin Ripple is extremely unstable. Many experts do not know what to expect from this asset, given its features. Positive outlook. If the cryptocurrency gets worldwide recognition, the cost of 1 XRP can grow to 12-15 dollars. This can happen because the project team is actively looking for partners to use their technology, and they are good at it
rationotled

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

I do not like this coins and on your place I would invest in real crypto currencies like XLM or NEO. These coins are very perspective and have much more potential than Ripple. Moreover, I do not think that Ripple will ever cross the bar of 5 USD.
Depends on how much you trust the company behind it. If you trust the company than the coin is valuable but if you do not trust the company than there is no profits for you to be made in ripple. If you look at the company they are one of the first ever blockchain companies in the world and have partnership with big banks all over the world and trying to strike deals with every single bank they can find, which means they are working hard to get their company bigger.

The coin was just one of the original "ICO" out there but it wasn't done that way, they just control all of the coins and sold some of them for bitcoins directly and use those funds to get bigger and better now needing no new funding. Ripple coin on the other hand worths nothing and has nothing to do with the company normally but the better the company does the higher the coin goes for no reason, normally people are not shareholders because they own the coin and they are not getting a piece of the profits.
sinkfish

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

Ripple is the coin focus on banking solution. rather than a true decentralise crypto. if you buying for the sake of making profit, XRP is not your best choice.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

I consider Ripple as one of the most promising coins in the long run. Developers do a lot of quality work. So I think you should pay attention to this coin.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

Buy if you want a long-term profit. Because the ripple at a constant small growth. Pumps good

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: