Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple buy or not?  (Read 1656 times)
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

current ripple prices have very fast up and down movements so you should be able to take advantage of situations like this to grow your assets as best you can by utilizing the ripple price movements.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

my opinion about xrp I think the future of ibi coin is good honestly I overcome it in ripplel also I see this potential coin is very large so I dare to invest in many people doubt it especially because the foundation is still not strong but if repaired, then butcoin will be rivaled by ripple moreover there is news from the founder that binance will make the ripple the exchange rate is true or not I don't know but if it is true this will be a positive thing we see what the future development will be like
kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

it will grow, anyway, no need to look at BTC. XRP is different from all the coins we know. I would buy.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.
How can be the second biggest cryptocurrency considered as a scam? They have really nice progress, some experts even predict better future than Bitcoin, as you can see Ripple is pretty stable while Bitcoin is falling.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

I do not recommend buying ripple. The XRP token actually has no real use case. Because of that, I think XRP is overvalued and long-term, the price will also adjust.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

I suggest to buy Ripple at the moment as it is one of separate entity from all decenteralized blockchains. In the ongoing war of top decenteralized coins, I think Ripple will stand alone and will grow as compared to others.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

current ripple prices have very fast up and down movements so you should be able to take advantage of situations like this to grow your assets as best you can by utilizing the ripple price movements.
but if the movement is not too high, I think it is difficult to make a profit because it is not easy to sell and buy quickly while prices go up and down just a little not to mention the cost when selling it. so I think Ripple is better used as a long-term investment. but all back to each choice - which is certain is that Ripple is very good to have.
aigor9994

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

I do not recommend buying ripple. The XRP token actually has no real use case. Because of that, I think XRP is overvalued and long-term, the price will also adjust.
We saw a time when it was overrated, but it was a real price. Now, I think the price is much lower than the real one, it suffers from the mood of the whole market.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Ripple is a potential centralized alt coins.I think this is the perfect time to buy some ripples and hold it till the better selling price.But recently as far i seen its price is stable.now its the 2nd position of Top 100 Cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization.
dio1715

Merit: 136

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.

The events of the last week showed us that this is a fairly stable asset. It seems that there is a manipulation, but is it important? For several days, cours has been staying stable at 45 cents +/-. I think that soon there will be some news.
pochinkin_77

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

i tyink taht you can buy any coin you like and ripppe is one of them but be careful and be ready to lose at this challenge
pochinkin_77

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

The events of the last week showed us that this is a fairly stable asset. It seems that there is a manipulation, but is it important? For several days, cours has been staying stable at 45 cents +/-. I think that soon there will be some news.

well that is good news for ripple as recently many people were against it so i am happy that it is com8ng back right now
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

i think that you cah buy ripple as this coin is slowly but steady has started to grow ajd you will be able to see the results of this
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

well that is good news for ripple as recently many people were against it so i am happy that it is com8ng back right now
youmcan buy ripple just be careful with this crytpocurrehcy as it does not have a very goid reputation so get reafy to the worst
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

Ripple is not exactly the cryptocurrency, as we used to think. He is much more stable than any other. Just now it costs less because of the situation in the market as a whole.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

Ripple is not exactly the cryptocurrency, as we used to think. He is much more stable than any other. Just now it costs less because of the situation in the market as a whole.

Yeah, it's already starting to grow. As well as the whole market. The most stable and promising currency for everyday use

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

I believe ripple is a good coin and I must say it's okay to buy,  still the price is so cheap then get the chance to have it. I can't believe people say that it's not a good time to buy in ripple,but for me it's still a good time to buy. People have different perspective and I respect to that.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

I think that it is not the time to enter considering the big run on Ethereum.
Sincerly I hope it stops a little to try switch some eth on it.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

There are too many believers for ripple. But i am not buying any ripple. Also ripple's price continue increasing but i think that is only trap for fomoed investors. Ripple always pumped and dumped and it will be same like that in the future. Because of that i think you shouldnt buy anything now. You can buy btc or ethereum after more dump.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
prokurovt
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

Ripple not just so quickly rose to second place in the top cryptocurrency. Perhaps he would have risen to the first, but bitcoin crushed it with its brand

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: