Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple buy or not?  (Read 1656 times)
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.

Ripple has shown their greatness now. Ripple has become coin number two according to coinmarketcap data. I think they will go to the moon. So, you don't need to hesitate if you want to invest there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ganzig45

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.

At the moment, ripple coin shows one of the best indicators of sustainability during the fall of Bitcoin. The volumes have grown and exceed the volumes of the ethereum. This is a great growth potential.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

Ripple coin is very potentially for good investment this is why they have a unique forms of platforms which is different from ethereum coin. The moment having the community of ethereum will lose then it would be the ripple coin will permanently in the 2nd top coin in cryptocurrency.
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Ripple not just so quickly rose to second place in the top cryptocurrency. Perhaps he would have risen to the first, but bitcoin crushed it with its brand

Certainly. ripple rightfully takes this place. Dumps - tested coin. And soon recover and go even higher

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

Its not a question of if its good for buy or not, its a matter of when you will buy. For me, Ripple is one of the most money generating coin for 2018. It pumped a twice (if I'm not mistaken) this year and I was able to be part of it. It definitely increased my asset and so as everyone who were heavily invested on it. A lot of people has a lot of negative comments but it doesn't have an effect on XRP's perfomance this year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

well majority of the tokens are hold by the founder i would not touch that

Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Now ripple is bullish attitude I think to buy now is very safe, buy right now and of course wait when the price will be much higher about 15000 thousand satosh
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

I am sure of what happened to Ripple now (take the position of Ethereum), it proves that Ripple is the best cryptocurrency in the future and the price will definitely increase very high, so I advise you to buy Ripple now before Ripple goes further, because i'm sure if you buy Ripple now and when the price starts to increase, you will definitely get a big profit.

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

It is top2 crypto, eth is the 3rd . Can't believe! But I am still fan of ethereum and I will never buy centralized crypto like ripple.
If you want, then take your own decision

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

It seems to me that now is not the best time to buy any cryptocurrency including Ripple

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

Yes. XRP is poised to become THE dominant Cryptocurrency this year, since it is the one supported by global banks. There is only one coin that has a framework solid enough to support the global financial markets, and that’s Ripple.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

Ripple is good for me, the last few month it shows a good movement on the market.
Even though lately the price dropping due to all of the coins were dropping their price, but still it's a good coins, and it already replace Ethereum in 2nd place on marketcap.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

I think that now it is better not to buy Ripple. He has shown strong growth relative to Bitcoin and therefore it is dangerous to buy Ripple now. It is necessary to wait for him to fall in price in relation to Bitcoin.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

I have been working with this coin for not so long time and I have realized that it is not so promising coin for the long term working. Its price is not reliable enough to be sure in its being vitality even tomorrow and it could not be a good sign for a good worker in this crypto sphere.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

I think Ripple also is a good coin where you can invest. I try to buy some of it and I get profit already. It is even good for trading if you do not believe that it is going to last long because it changes for a short time. It is gaining popularity and competing on the market.

wattson

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

How can you treat it like a dead coin, lol?)) It's on the second place after BTC now! Look at coinmarketcap. And look how XRP is going now when everything is falling to hell - it grows!) Ripple is one of the easiest way to keep your money safe now imho.
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

Yes. We all know the ripple is the electronic money i used a lot. And it also offers a lot of opportunities for its users to earn some profitable from it. And the ripple is a good coin to invest. Because its market price is good for investment and it is a stable currency. But for me, ETH is still my favorite atlion. Despite the dismal ETH price, I still believe in ETH
nezzard