Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

You are kinda right , but for me i would better risk and hold it just in case it shoots up like x100 . Thats why people tend to say always invest what you can afford to lose =D There is loads of projects who was legit , like team and development , partneships . Look at cofound project , they closed :/ Yes you can minimize risk , but i better risk for now ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

I support you, I will see a lot of articles about HODL every day, but every time the market decline is letting me bleed, HODL brings me only the loss!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

Ill think it's not the time to sell, As you can see the price of the coins in the market was to low.
So for it is time for us to hold our coins and don't sell the coins to low of price be calm always don be panic.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:44:08 AM

may indeed hold is not always productively can produce. However, many are doing this because they think this stuff is safe while waiting for the market's recovery. be satisfied with a comfort zone that belongs naturally enough inhibit switching to any other coins or tokens which are actually good to follow the fortunes of profiteers.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
btcmi

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

I think all the alarmists have long sold their coins. Now you can sell only those coins that you are sure will continue to fall. For example, if the project was a failure and lost your trust. Everything else needs to be kept.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

basically we have 2 choices to hold or sell when the market price rises or falls and as has been said above not to be stuck with people's ambitions or ideas but by continuing to observe the development of the project or the coins we hold we can still believe or not. if it is concluded I agree to sell if the developer starts suspicious because the logic survives will not take you anywhere.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

Right now things are going so much wayward. Coins that I even believe in so much and holding them keep disappointing me daily.I feel frustrated right now and do not really know which step I should take at this critical moment. I need money badly but none of the coins I have is performing well for me to be able to sell and make some money for what I need it for.

salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

This is your choice, the current market may not be optimistic but no one predicted the future and I still believe in the crypto market. We need time and an optimistic view, if you are too hasty maybe that will make you regret later
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

In my opinion, the electronic money market is in a volatile and bearish period. But these fluctuations are only temporary. The market will return in the near future. So, selling your electronic currency is a hasty decision. In my opinion, keeping them and waiting for the price increase will give you profit.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

I think now ia the bad time to sell your coins. Because a lot of peole believe that next big pump will be in december. You need to wait little more. But ofcourse it is all up to you.
Good luck
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

This is not a good idea, selling of all our tokens is just fooling yourself think of this at this time market is still in trouble the price are dumping all are in unstable condition then you want us to sell our tokens, i dont agree on this the good things to do is wait for the right time hold it and wait everything be stable then if it happens sold it all..

Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Do you seriously think that selling coins in a falling market is a good idea?  I think it is not so!
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
To  check the roadmap you need before you buy coins but not when you buy and those coins  fell in price)) And I would not recommend selling now if you have not sold it earlier because now the market is on the bottom and when it goes up, I think all the coins (even the worst ones) will grow several times.But agree with you that everyone has to think his head

Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

Do you seriously think that selling coins in a falling market is a good idea?  I think it is not so!

Don't stop him, let him sell everything he has. The sooner the market collapses to a certain point, the faster the whales are purchased and then we are all happy going up.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

Don't stop him, let him sell everything he has. The sooner the market collapses to a certain point, the faster the whales are purchased and then we are all happy going up.

Yeah I also agree, selling an holding is not a bad at all because this market situation can cause panic and we respect that but the bad side is that you lose your chance when crypto market recover.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

Well that's your idea but for me i am not taking any lose on a project, most coins in the market have gone down so much and there is no point for me to sell them at a peanut price, I am still hopeful about the future that the prices will increase.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

I agree that not all coins will be able to meet our expectations. Of course, before buying any coin, you need to study the project very thoroughly. Pay attention to the roadmap, the team, their activity, read the information here on the forum. Not everyone will fly to the moon.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

you decide when exactly this time. .. and no one will be able to criticize you except yourself ... guessed did not guess

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

The largest and most active investors have long since left the market. And waiting for the good times to come soon. When they come in we will see the market in green and it will be a good moment for sales

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

I had such a bitter experience when I kept and waited for the coin to grow, but now it costs almost nothing. But of course each case is individual.
I can feel you!

I've got a lot of coins that shares the same fate as yours but until now I'm expecting that its okay to hold those coins. I have some reputable coins that's worth to hold and selling it today can be one of my best regret.

I don't need to sell for this time, no need to panic.
I am sure that many investors have similar stories, because due to a serious market decline, many coins have depreciated greatly, but you should not sell good coins.
Yes that's for sure that most of the investors and traders are sharing the same experience and fate at this moment.

You can sell some coins that's not really worth to hold and if you are not confident holding them anymore then don't give yourself a problem. Selling some of the good coins isn't really recommended but if you think that's the way to dispose your feeling unto those then do it. But don't regret when the market goes lively again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: