Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

Yes i take it as a good advice. Very important to monitor the projects you invested in, everyday. If there are no progress and the team and developers are doing nothing no reason to hold that coin better to sell them off and find another better and good projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrokenMindedMe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

if you have decided to sell at this moment then i can say you have a weak hands. cant you wait for a bit longer, december and next year is already knocking at our doors to have a massive profit and yet here you are inviting people to sell when the bloody market isnt giving a profit. thats insane mate
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

The time to sell depends on the price at which the coin was bought and the price of the coin during the time you decide to sell. Strike the difference and if it makes a satisfactory profit, you are good to go. That is the basic principle guiding crypto trading.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

if you have decided to sell at this moment then i can say you have a weak hands. cant you wait for a bit longer, december and next year is already knocking at our doors to have a massive profit and yet here you are inviting people to sell when the bloody market isnt giving a profit. thats insane mate
yeah, indeed the idea of selling now seems very crazy. because the market conditions are currently bleeding, but we cannot blame him completely. all coin users have their choice, if they follow the advice given. i think it is their right, it is indeed unfortunate if they sell it now.

but we also don't know how long the market will recover from bleeding.
some people also really need money to meet their needs, so it's not possible to wait until December and let him and his family starve.

innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
This is exactly what I am doing now, I am investing to Ethereum and Bitcoin for a long time and also , I am investing on only few ICOs that I believe worth the wait. We should really think what coin are we keeping and what coin should we not keep.

memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

According to you now is the time prices are high?
As for me, I think maybe two or three months is the best time to sell the altcoin that you and I have. After many of those discounts, I think this increase will not stop here as you think. Undecided

Am I spamming? Report me!
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

no, it's time to sell when all crypto prices go up. Whether it's a good project or not, I think when the BTC prices go up, surely the prices of the others will follow, and that's proven at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

If you bought at the beginning of the year, now is not the time to sell, but rather to replenish the portfolio with other coins.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

If you do selling right now is your big loss, instead hold or buy because market are low. Patient make you success at this very moment of time, bullrun is coming before to end this year. So hold, hold and hold and you can sell if the price already  hit your target.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Very true and correct words my friend. I join the statement of MadGamer start thinking with your head, and not to have hope for another trip to the moon.
swartzias

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

I certainly heard that people are now very risk averse, but the risk is the possible profit... Of course you will, but you just want to throw money away.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

As for me, I don't think this is the best time to sell your coins. I seriously can't fathom the reason why you will sell your coins now when the market is down. For you to make good profit and money in this space you need to have patience. The patience dog will surely eat the fastest bone.
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Sold today-sorry tomorrow. That's what I'm saying. Quite a good saying, especially for a trader or investor. You do not know what will happen tomorrow, and without any justification close the position.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

Its not time to sell. If people do not want to hold their coins, they could sell them. It is not my business. But do not yell about your loses if the bullish market comes till the end of this year and we will see a huge pump.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I think that the reasons are always different and it depends on the situation in which you find yourself, because it sometimes happens that people get into bad situations or vice versa is a profitable time for sale
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

I think that the reasons are always different and it depends on the situation in which you find yourself, because it sometimes happens that people get into bad situations or vice versa is a profitable time for sale
Selling on this dip is really a great loss in the future. We really need to hold our asset because everything in crypto is really unpredictable. Of we are goin to sell it today i think we are just like a panic seller that will easily sell when price drop. This is really wrong in times of dip we need to hold it for good and wait for the right time to sell.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

If your investment is profitable, sell it, or you're losing money with it, do not be stupid. Trying to reduce the loss of money just makes your investment less and so trust the market, continue to hold it.

Time to sell when you already earned or when you already losses your trust with the project, I guess if you make a bad moves selling it into panic
regrets will follow unless you losses your trust and you think that it will take long term or it wont do any bounce back then you must sell your coins
and move away from the project.

That is why, I am not going to sell any of my cryptocurrencies. I have not earned enough yet to get rid of the coins I have. Later, when the bull run comes, I will wait a bit, and do it with the profit.
kalashnikovski

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

Interestingly, in what amounts did you buy coins that are ready to sell them a plus? Or you sell them in minus, with a discount of 80%. Do you think this is a good solution?
kalashnikovski

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

In this situation, it is practically impossible. There is only one note that speaks of the quality of the project "confirmed by the SEC". but personally, I such projects has not yet been found.
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

If you sell your coins - it will be the most rash action that you could make. I'm absolutely serious.Do you want to take so little part of profit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: