Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

who knows, maybe you really need to sell all the coins right now and just wait for what happens next in the market. Because everything is possible in the market and prices may fall even lower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

Sell or hold depend on each person's opinion but they should check carefully before making decision. Sometime they know that they should sell them all but unfortunately they can't sell it on any exchange cause it's not listed on any exchange yet or there is nobody wanna buy on decentralized exchange like Forkdelta. LOL.

Absolutely right answer, sell.or hold just own matter.
Sometimes people sold quickly and then some week later they gets disappointed. Just shit work they done. But they should check out carefully and think in seriously about the project/token/coin. Everybody should take time to decision anything.

Be hardworker
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
Time will show what projects are real. But now, it is hard to predict which will grow and which will die.
It depends on many factor, thats why ICO investments are considered as a high-risk investment but with high return!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
This is quite obvious. Why would someone be willing to hold some shit coins or tokens? That would be useless and just a waste. You are actually better off selling them to avoid further huge losses. You shouldn't even invest on those coins in the first place. You should be analyzing those coins/token before even investing on it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

I think, that traders just should hold a little more. It's so close time to sell, but not now.

aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

i doubt that as there are a lot of crytpocurrencies that i would never sell if i got them we bneed to have  afaith sometimes

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

from the beginning the most advisable thing is not even have those coins in your wallet, in the moment that a project begins to show signs of bad organization and bad development, at that moment it is better to retire and not to lose more time, because you can turn that lost week into a month, easily and obtaining the same result at the end
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

Some coins in my investment portfolio went up a bit and I decided to sell them. I got a little loss, but I'm glad that I had the opportunity to reduce my losses in general.

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

I think that now is not the best time to sell, look at the market all the coins at a low price, wait more and do not rush.
now is the time to buy because prices go down and maybe at the end of the year there is an increase even though it's not too big but it's good enough if it really happens. but if we want to sell to buy more potential coins, I don't think that's a problem.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

In my opinion it's a good idea and traders should be careful. You just could to sell your coins now, but not all and not in one moment. It would be bad for market.
Today, only those users of cryptocurrency are selling, who really need money. All other people with a sound mind prefer to keep their coins and expect stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.

The problem is that OP is not telling you to sell all your crypto, but to sell useless ones. There's really no point in holding dead coins hoping that they will bounce back when Bitcoin bear market ends. Not all coins will survive this market some will have to fall. Only the strong survive Smiley
If you're holding shitcoins it's better to switch to stronger coins while you still can buy them cheap.
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Basically just the same dead coins and you need to throw off, so that at least some profit from this fuck. And so, if the coins hold, the point of selling them. It is clear after the pre-sale and bounty project bent that entered the market even less than the original cost, not really believe that they will reach the level
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

I think now is not the right time to sell because most coins have prices that are still very low, especially if we calculate the highest possible price of the coin, we don't have to sell it now but if you can, it's better to buy when the market hasn't pumped , if you have money and don't really need money for emergency needs, depending on your current economic situation

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:15:23 PM

For some reason, you are correct but with respect to the others, this is a personal strategy, this cannot be applied to everyone, where they faced a major loss of their investments, while HODL is still applicable, let them do their own strategy, but for me i somewhat agree your intention to help. Let me check mine.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

I do not think this is a sincere advice to anyone. Why sell all the coins while the market is going to grow again. At the moment it is possible for investors like me to lose traction. Sell coins while losing money.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

of course it can give ypu a lot of ,9nry to sell bt remember tht sometimes holdu g cn make ypu more rich do not miss a chance

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

I do not think this is a sincere advice to anyone. Why sell all the coins while the market is going to grow again. At the moment it is possible for investors like me to lose traction. Sell coins while losing money.
peopel have their situations in different way and i still think taht tonsell only pr to hold only is jot right as everyone decides on his own

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Under the current bearish market trends should not sell coins , their prices are far below their highs . It is also clear that the coins that do not have will not survive , but such as btc and eth in a bull market will rise in price.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

Selling or holding actually depens s on the individual. He or she can either sell or hold depending on the current state of the crypto market or a need of urgency .

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

I think that now it is really worth selling a part of the most unpromising investments, because personally I am sure that the beginning of this year will be very difficult and not all coins will withstand it.
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

I believe that now it is not necessary to sell your tokens at such a low price. and I am sure that people knew what tokens to invest in, and it is not necessary to re-read the technical document
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: