Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

The market is in red and i think we should sell the coins rather than keep them because it is very dangerous. We can lose everything if we are not really awake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

The market is not in good form so I think selling now is just bringing yourselves big lost. What we need to do for now is just cool down and wait for the market to recover to pick up our gain.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

The market is in red and i think we should sell the coins rather than keep them because it is very dangerous. We can lose everything if we are not really awake.
Are you serious? We should keep coins, coz the market is so unstable and if you sell right now you will loose the most part of your portfolio. In case you are in still in profit, then sell and buy for less in 1-2 weeks.

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

according to CMC theres sooo many projects with zero activity on github but extremely high market cap. so maybe its time to sync investments with something that can actually work?)

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
[/quote]our thoughts are similar. some coins will not survive this correction. now you need to carefully select altcoins in your portfolio to get a good income in the future. at the moment I would only invest in bitcoin and Ethereum.

jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

I do not agree to this rather this is the right time to buy selling is not the best idea the market is in a bearish season and selling off is not good keep them and make more provisions and buy more thanks
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

The market is close to the bottom or actually bottom
Selling now means a loss
Hold may carry the hope as prices rise

Let's wait.

sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

We know that we participate several campaign after one finish and participate in different airdrop. All altcoins not for long time hold, now it is trading time.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

I agree with the author, as it really helps to reduce losses. You should not sell all your coins or tokens, but only those that look weak and can go down at any time.

papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

We know that we participate several campaign after one finish and participate in different airdrop. All altcoins not for long time hold, now it is trading time.

I don't know why everyone writes time to sell or time to hold? I also like you believe that in this market you can trade. The main thing is to find a suitable coin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

I think this is a reasonable suggestion, because instead of holding blindly and thinking your altcoins will moon once the bull run, you can flip them for other altcoins that have a better chance of mooning. I like this suggestion

sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

I myself understand that it is necessary to sell the entire cryptocurrency, but my greed does not allow me to do this. Every day, my crypto portfolio is less and less. Already hundreds of dollars.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

Unfortunately if we sell now, we lose money, but if we have large assets, selling now is a good choice rather than hoping for a market rise, it is better to lose than lose all money and this is the risk of investors.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

No this is not the right time to sell because all coins values are very low now. If you sell now means its a very great loss for you. So dont get panic about current situation situation just keep on holding surely the price will be back with tremendous growth. In future the bitcoin will increase and it will touch the moon but it wont happen immediately. It will take some time till that wait with patience.
there may be certain reasons for selling at a low price of extreme fear and panic if the investors have considerable confidence and patience will certainly be patient and confident in taking advantage of the opportunities that will be obtained
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

I don't know why everyone writes time to sell or time to hold? I also like you believe that in this market you can trade. The main thing is to find a suitable coin.

Simple there are many beginners on this Forum. The guys feel at a loss - they do not really know what to do when the market is down. Trading when the bears rule is only for the skilled persons.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Sell or buy its your choice it's depends on you. You can decide to sell your coins if you have some issues to solve and you're really in need of some cash of course there's nothing wrong with that, but other than that I will strongly suggest it would be best if you can hold your coins for now and wait till bull run before you sell. Selling now would be at a lose due to the current market situation.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

Another decline! If your are hodling long term this can really hurt you. This series of pump and dumps can really worn you out! Well from the looks of it, it is really tiring. Price wise this can go split ways as i see it. Price is too
Low and tempting but we have not see anything to confirm and incline hence the result of people either pulling out or taking advantage of the pumps.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

Simple there are many beginners on this Forum. The guys feel at a loss - they do not really know what to do when the market is down. Trading when the bears rule is only for the skilled persons.
If you are ready to wait a year or even longer, then you should never sell a cryptocurrency. But if you want to invest the last money - this is clearly a stupid decision.
It's more than a stupid decision. It's the worst decision ive ever seen. Why not try to sell our coin when it was reached the peak and what makes everyone has an intention to hold their coins when the market was in the bearish trend? It doesn't make sense and where are these guys from? they are clearly newbies.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

It's your choice to sell if you feel that it is the right time to sell. The prices of almost all cryptocurrencies and tokens in the crypto market are still going down while the present year is ending so I think it's time to buy instead of selling or wait for more days. To those who are still holding their coins, if you still believe in that coins then continue holding because the declining prices had their own end.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:21:33 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
It was necessary to scatter stones at the beginning of this year, and now it is time to collect them. And for this there is everything and low prices and opportunities and prospects for future growth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: