Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

I would to wait for sell until next year. And after celebrations you should to check your wallet. May the Christmas miracle really true.
I supported the part of waiting till next year when the market will be calm and gain the trust of the investors but for the miracle of the Christmas or the rest of this year market I will advice you to keep your mind off it because there's nothing left in this year market than to buy and hold good utilized coins.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

I already sell my all coins two months ago and I will buy more after the end of the 2018. in 2019 first week, I will analysis the crypto market and I will decide for buying or not buying. If I choose to buy, I will buy bitcoin ethereum and STELLAR. I will not look altcoins these days.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

Sell.... I think no, a smart investor should say that it's time to buy and wait for the next rise of the market. Here the main thing is patience and the result is sure to be

Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

Sell.... I think no, a smart investor should say that it's time to buy and wait for the next rise of the market. Here the main thing is patience and the result is sure to be
The thread suggetion selling at november not december bro, try to see first. If you sell at november thats would be good for you. and buying at this level can increase your crypto porfolio into 2-3x from november

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

Nope I'll hold my coins until the crypto market stop falling deops
I strongly believes after this year bearish market crypto will gain again
Selling coin at this time aren't advisable be patience and calm yourself market bearish will end

jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

Loss can be considered good sales. Because it looks like it's going to get worse. I sold the coins I had, and I wasn't alone. I hope we can recover these damages in due time.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

if you sell your cryptocurrencies at the time when you created this thread,, thats good
but, now its time to buy back your crypto assets my friend,, because in my opinion most of crypto in the good buy zone now

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

Loss can be considered good sales. Because it looks like it's going to get worse. I sold the coins I had, and I wasn't alone. I hope we can recover these damages in due time.

No I think the best time to buy is to invest more than to sell because the price of ethereumg is low now you sell you losses so you should buy them because they will give you a lot of profit in the short term

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:51:48 AM

You can sell it if you find it can give you profit as well as it can give you many things, it is your decision I believe you will make better decisions.  it time to sell may be it time to buy

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

Selling coins that you think do not have potential is certainly better. And you also have to do research about the coins that you have. Market conditions decline and if selling coins will not be profitable. The market will receive more coins so the market will decline. You better also invest in good and more promising coins.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:10:18 AM

You can sell it if you find it can give you profit as well as it can give you many things, it is your decision I believe you will make better decisions.  it time to sell may be it time to buy
it's time to buy cheap coins on the market after the decline in market prices many people sell their coins, this is a great opportunity to get a profit in the future and it's time to buy. we only hope that by 2019 the market price will be green again and a big advantage will be waiting for you if to buy coins at the end of this month.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

Hey. Everyone decides for himself when to sell and when to buy.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
t seems that you only talk nonsense without having proper information to defend your argument, if everyone follows what you say you think will happen? even the losses that will be obtained not to mention the price will decline further just hold and be patient

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Yes, very correct hodl is not suitable for all coins, only coins suitable for the future are suitable for hodl. In addition to this, many altcoins choose hodl to make investors bankrupt. This way is not suitable for everyone.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

t seems that you only talk nonsense without having proper information to defend your argument, if everyone follows what you say you think will happen? even the losses that will be obtained not to mention the price will decline further just hold and be patient
Did you really read his post? His post makes sense and that's an important thing that should be done so people wont just throw their money carelessly on ICOs.
Its better to cut loss than to lose more.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

I thought, it would be better to stay patient and hold back the coins I have because if I sell now then I will lose a lot, so I will choose to wait because I believe the market will definitely recover and I can still make a profit

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

Holding never was an option and expirienced traders had sold all their tokens long ago. In the same time, now should be good time for selling altcoins too.
I think that holding in not an option if you feel there will be fall in the market but if many of them had been hoping for the rise again and in that dilemma of hope, they lost more and more.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

I don't think this is the right time to sell, prices are starting to increase now. mejnual in the future some time you will get more profits

jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

if my own opinion prefers to hold, because the market is not stable, I prefer to wait for a good moment rather than sell it but get a loss.

[
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

I thought, it would be better to stay patient and hold back the coins I have because if I sell now then I will lose a lot, so I will choose to wait because I believe the market will definitely recover and I can still make a profit
that's right what you say because right now it's not good to make a sale because the price of the coin is still low, so it's better to be patient to wait until the coin he holds has a high price increase in order to get a substantial profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: