Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Influence of Bounty Participants  (Read 35447 times)
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

I believe that the participants in the bounty have a positive effect on the dissemination of information about the ICO project. But with an unregulated large number of participants, their reward in the companies of bounty social networks is very small. Also, despite the fact that the reward is 1-3% of the total pool of coins, the influence of the bounty participants on the value of the coin of projects after entering the stock exchange cannot be critical.
Of course, the bounty participants have a very positive impact, Bounty participants can support and promote the ICO project. But, I think the number of them should be controlled so they will get appropriate compensation from their work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

The most important thing when carrying out a bounty for developers is not to make a reward more than 3 percent of the total number of tokens, since otherwise it affects the price of the token very ruinously when entering the exchange. And the number of participants for the project is the more the better, but it is desirable that there were no scammers.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

Bounty hunters have a great influence on success of the ICO campaigns, because this type of advertising catch the eye of potential investors, especially signatures on this forum.
I think in 2017, hunters influenced much more than now, at the moment, for the most part a lot of spam than advertising , I think that you need to do only quality advertising to projects received more funds in the ico

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

Bounty hunters have a great influence on success of the ICO campaigns, because this type of advertising catch the eye of potential investors, especially signatures on this forum.
I think in 2017, hunters influenced much more than now, at the moment, for the most part a lot of spam than advertising , I think that you need to do only quality advertising to projects received more funds in the ico
I believe that everything depends on the project / bounty of the campaign, the manager and the established rules. Because bounty campaigns can set strict rules, and the managers of these campaigns can strictly control spam and check fraudsters.
internacrypto

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

depends on the project, if they have famous people which can be used for advertising! however I can't talk about the influence of bounty hunter, but surely they have a little influence for the project to keep the community is active
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

The main effect that bounty hunters create is the increase in noise or popularity around a project; this allows attracting the attention of investors who can see the project among many others.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

I am one of the many bounty participants ... so I want to respond to the above question that the influence of bounty participants is very small because the allocation for bounty is only in the number 1 to 5% of the 100% supply of tokens ... and if the bounty participant is considered a dumper the price then I think it's wrong ... and in my opinion also for bounty participants don't need to be limited because no matter how many who follow the bounty it won't affect the price of the token

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

The hunters are a very important and very appropriate reason for the success of any project
And no success without them unless large amounts of advertising were paid
But it is best to have a limited number and precise duties so that the salary is good.

Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

The influence of bounty participants on projects is a positive one. Without the bounty hunters most projects won't reach soft cap not to talk of hard cap .
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

It's a little different. The more participants in a particular bounty company, this means that the project is good, and the limit on the number of participants want themselves bounty hunters, because if the participants too much, then eventually they will all get little money.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

Bounty goes hand in hand with ICOs projects, it is necessary to invite bounty hunter to expose the project so that people around the world can see the new project. Not only the bounty hunter cause dump to some project, there's many to that occurrence which can be... bad project management or listing on wrong exchange or bad timing of listing. Therefore, not all dumping is caused by bounty hunter.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

Lately there have been many who argue about bounty participants, some argue that the more bounty participants the better the new project will be. and there are also those who argue that bounty participants must be limited so they can avoid the number of dumper when a project is completed.

I have questions
1. How influential is this bounty participant for a new project?
2. If the bounty participant is restricted what will affect the success of a new project?

The success of a new project depends primarily on its developers. As far as they are famous people and whether they have experience in implementing similar projects.
Bounty campaign participants have only indirect significance and you should never judge the project itself.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

I think that the participants in the bounty campaigns greatly help the projects and they really do a great job.

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

Bounty participant are stakeholders therefore there action, always have an impact on the project,  when bounty hunters are restricted,  it's increase the value of such product.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

Bounty hunters play a role in promotion. As a supporter of disseminating information related to a project. Moreover, bounty utilizes various media, such as facebook, twitter, youtube, telegram, blogs, and various websites. I think it's quite effective to increase the selling value of the project.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

The larger the community the better the project. But a large number of participants will lead to small payments for the work. I believe that we need a limited number of bounty hunters and it is better to take only those who deserve it. After all, quality always prevails over quantity.

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

Yes bounty hunters Contributed the most when it comes to success of an ico, I'm pretty sure they introduce in more investors than rating site did. And about the dumping part i belive is just for the investors to blame someone

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

Bounty participants has impact to the success of the project in it`s promotion.
Sometimes the less is more.
Quality is also important and not only the quantity of the participants. But the whole bounty campaign
should work in synergy with all it`s campaigns.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

Bounty participants has impact to the success of the project in it`s promotion.
Sometimes the less is more.
Quality is also important and not only the quantity of the participants. But the whole bounty campaign
should work in synergy with all it`s campaigns.
Usually, a selective and professional bounty manager team will be careful in screening participants. They will only accept truly high-quality content. That gives a pretty good effect. Information dissemination is needed to support the project.

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:33:13 AM

Lately there have been many who argue about bounty participants, some argue that the more bounty participants the better the new project will be. and there are also those who argue that bounty participants must be limited so they can avoid the number of dumper when a project is completed.

I have questions
1. How influential is this bounty participant for a new project?
2. If the bounty participant is restricted what will affect the success of a new project?

Bounty hunters helping the project by spreading the word in social media or thru blog/video. By spreading the word in social media or forum, hunters introducing the project and to people and i am believe it will affecting on the success of that ICO. But beside the promotion, the project should be interested too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: