Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2016, 10:39:23 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to create/modify software for this forum [5500+ BTC]  (Read 157575 times)
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:12:27 PM

Why is this thread still open?

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:32:59 PM

To remember me that after having offered paid and free help for converting Bitcointalk.org i ended up creating my own alternative.

It's in my signature.

Smiley
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #krIl0doVInQBT5Rz

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
live627

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:09:24 AM

To remember me that after having offered paid and free help for converting Bitcointalk.org i ended up creating my own alternative.

It's in my signature.

Smiley
And why is it better?
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:12:12 AM

And why is it better?
If you take the time to try it you will find it out yourself.
However, i created a thread to discuss it: (Bitcointalk.org) - (Bitcointa.lk)
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #bw2sje1g1pYMYmpL

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:08:03 AM

It's in my signature.

Smiley
And why is it better?

Why is it better? Dude, they are using SMF 1 here and have had hundreds of opportunities to really turn this place into a real community rather then the same old message board. It is outdated by years, has many security holes, and certainly needs a huge makeover. Just a quick look at the sample forum in the next message looks 10000 times better then this place. The site operator(s) got a little to stuck on holding all that bitcoin. They just can't let it go. By now we could of had the best personal community experience around with a custom software written only for here. Apparently it doesn't look like that will happen and I would LOVE to know the reasoning behind it.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:16:59 AM

Well I could do al lthe requested that is needed however why not just get it running more secure and wouldent need to change everything on it using old out dated software is nly causing more problems here. I could do a site like bitcointalk and I am already putting a lot of stuff together for altcoins and to be a lot more active. If theymos you are still looking for options for this to be updated to new software and setup and maintained for security bugs and making secure so that noe of the problems are to happen feel free to drop me a message and we can talk

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 12:25:26 AM

Well I could do al lthe requested that is needed however why not just get it running more secure and wouldent need to change everything on it using old out dated software is nly causing more problems here. I could do a site like bitcointalk and I am already putting a lot of stuff together for altcoins and to be a lot more active. If theymos you are still looking for options for this to be updated to new software and setup and maintained for security bugs and making secure so that noe of the problems are to happen feel free to drop me a message and we can talk.
Why would Theymos want to hire you?

Spelling errors. Grammar mistakes. And you wrote that whole paragraph in two sentences.

Superhitech

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 03:47:36 AM

Well I could do al lthe requested that is needed however why not just get it running more secure and wouldent need to change everything on it using old out dated software is nly causing more problems here. I could do a site like bitcointalk and I am already putting a lot of stuff together for altcoins and to be a lot more active. If theymos you are still looking for options for this to be updated to new software and setup and maintained for security bugs and making secure so that noe of the problems are to happen feel free to drop me a message and we can talk

There was no point of necroing this thread as Theymos already found a dev, and the newly developed forum should be released somewhere around this month.

Quickseller
Legendary

Activity: 882

#avatar

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:26:59 AM

In case you haven't been paying attention, the new forum is almost done, close to a million dollars has been paid to a developer (slickage) and there is an entire child board in meta devoted to features requested for the new forum.

tl;dr, you are not going to be hired for this job

Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:41:09 AM

In case you haven't been paying attention, the new forum is almost done, close to a million dollars has been paid to a developer (slickage) and there is an entire child board in meta devoted to features requested for the new forum.

tl;dr, you are not going to be hired for this job
/thread

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.