Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4112 times)
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:58:50 AM

I confirm the prestige x5finance.com

Please update my bonus from the referral program , my account trandinhthinh

Thank x5finance.com , Thank you for increasing the value of my property

Hello guy,

Thanks for your feedback. You please email to Support@X5finance.com for the best support. Thanks a lot, friend!
They have answered me, but I do not agree with their delays, they are deliberately doing hard at me and my friends, my friends invest in X5finance, but when withdrawals, it's difficult and with enough reasons , they do hard and delay indefinitely
https://i.imgur.com/kQi1WuE.png

Hello guy,
I fully understand your thoughts. But i think X5finance is a transparent system. I have invested in it and i see that it's ok. They pay on time as they said. You don't receive your bonus because you could violate their policies like creating virtual users, i suppose. Or even if you intentionally violate, your User and all accounts related will be permanently blocked.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:41:21 AM

VCH is a Token, based on the Ethereum Blockchain Technology. It's the core asset of new ViralCash project. The starting price is $0.01/VCH and now its price is $0.1 /VCH. You can buy and sell VCH on the exchange of X5finance at: https://x5finance.com/exchanges

Coming to X5finance, you can join the smart investment program with the best profit now. Easy to increase by 5 times your investments as you as you invest in the X5finance system and get the profit forever. Morever, the smart exchange of X5finance helps you preserve your capital easily and increase your asset anywhen you want. Not only so, X5finance has also launched the affiliate network program. This is the best conditions so that you can develop your affiliate network and increase your profit. At present, X5finance has launched the Copy Trader Program and the Equity Investment Program with the attractive profits. If you're interested and wish to earn much profits. Please join at: https://X5finance.com. Good luck, guys!
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:46:22 AM

VCH is a Token, based on the Ethereum Blockchain Technology. It's the core asset of new ViralCash project. The starting price is $0.01/VCH and now its price is $0.1 /VCH. You can buy and sell VCH on the exchange of X5finance at: https://x5finance.com/exchanges

Coming to X5finance, you can join the smart investment program with the best profit now. Easy to increase by 5 times your investments as you as you invest in the X5finance system and get the profit forever. Morever, the smart exchange of X5finance helps you preserve your capital easily and increase your asset anywhen you want. Not only so, X5finance has also launched the affiliate network program. This is the best conditions so that you can develop your affiliate network and increase your profit. At present, X5finance has launched the Copy Trader Program and the Equity Investment Program with the attractive profits. If you're interested and wish to earn much profits. Please join at: https://X5finance.com. Good luck, guys!

Hello, Bro

Could you tell me know more information about the Equity Investment Program of X5finance? Thanks, Bro
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:16:54 AM

Hello, Bro

Could you tell me know more information about the Equity Investment Program of X5finance? Thanks, Bro

Hi,
As i know about the Equity Investment Program of X5finance. With a long - term strategy and a focus on trading platform in the Cryptocurrency and Forex market, ViralCash publishes the Equity Investment Program with X5finance. This is a guaranteed investment program. Your investments will be guaranteed by 5 times profits for your investments as soon as you invest. This profit will be paid you according to your investments daily.

They will spend 10% total investment in the Equity Investment Program in order to pay dividends for investors every month. The dividends in the Equity Investment Program are for all investments of $1,000 or more

- Equity Investments from $1,000 to $4,999 will get 10%
- Equity Investments from $5,000 to $9,999 will get 30%
- Equity Investments of $10,000 or more will get 60%

All dividends will be equally divided for the investments and the investors will receive monthly dividends in 6 months. The maximum level to get monthly dividend belongs to your investments.
Hanah Christine

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:06:39 AM

Hello, Bro

Hi,
As i know about the Equity Investment Program of X5finance. With a long - term strategy and a focus on trading platform in the Cryptocurrency and Forex market, ViralCash publishes the Equity Investment Program with X5finance. This is a guaranteed investment program. Your investments will be guaranteed by 5 times profits for your investments as soon as you invest. This profit will be paid you according to your investments daily.

They will spend 10% total investment in the Equity Investment Program in order to pay dividends for investors every month. The dividends in the Equity Investment Program are for all investments of $1,000 or more

All dividends will be equally divided for the investments and the investors will receive monthly dividends in 6 months. The maximum level to get monthly dividend belongs to your investments.

Ok. Thanks, Bro. But what's dividend? It's profit, isn't it?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:24:45 AM

Hello, Bro

Hi,

A dividend is a payment made by a corporation to its shareholders. When a corporation earns the profit or surplus, this corporation is able to re-invest in the business (called retained earnings) and pay proportion of the profit as a dividend to shareholders. The dividend can be paid by cash (usually a deposit into a bank account), or, if the corporation has dividend re-investment plan,  the amount can be paid by the issue of shares or share repurchase.
Hanah Christine

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:51:08 AM

Hello, Bro

Hi,

A dividend is a payment made by a corporation to its shareholders. When a corporation earns the profit or surplus, this corporation is able to re-invest in the business (called retained earnings) and pay proportion of the profit as a dividend to shareholders. The dividend can be paid by cash (usually a deposit into a bank account), or, if the corporation has dividend re-investment plan,  the amount can be paid by the issue of shares or share repurchase.

Oh, i got it. This program is the same as the type of capital contribution with the minimum amount of $1,000. And those who take part in contributing the equity capital in the Equity Investment Program of X5finance from $1,000 or more will receive dividends from the program with the percentage listed above. Right?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:59:59 AM

Hello, Bro

Hi,

Oh, i got it. This program is the same as the type of capital contribution with the minimum amount of $1,000. And those who take part in contributing the equity capital in the Equity Investment Program of X5finance from $1,000 or more will receive dividends from the program with the percentage listed above. Right?

Yes, that'right, guy. Besides, you can join the Copy Trading Program to earn the profit from the experienced leaders in the world. To join in the program, you need only deposit, then select leaders you deem appropriate and follow them or copy their trades. And they will earn the profit for you with the profitability depending on the profit that leaders you have copied can earn. Wish you luck and success with your select. To join the projects of X5finance. You please access on: https://X5finance.com. Thanks a lot!
Shubhameta

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:41:33 AM

Hello friends!

Are you interested in ViralCash & X5finance? If you're interested like me. We can share and discuss information about it together? Thanks all!
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:14:24 AM

Hello friends!

Are you interested in ViralCash & X5finance? If you're interested like me. We can share and discuss information about it together? Thanks all!

As far as I know, ViralCash is a global payment network. At present, it has launched the X5finance Investment Program with the attractive interest and bonus. All your investments will be automatically multiplied 5 as soon as you invest. Your interest will be paid daily. There are the investment packages, along with the interest that you can receive as below:

+ Your investments of under $1,000, you will enjoy 0.02% interest per total investment (The investment package has been multiplied 5) of a day
+ Your investments from $1,000 to $4,999 will enjoy 0.03% interest per total investment (The investment package has been multiplied 5) of a day
+ Your investments from $5,000 or more will enjoy 0.05% interest per total investment (The investment package has been multiplied 5) of a day
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:02:53 AM

Hello friends!

As far as I know, ViralCash is a global payment network. At present, it has launched the X5finance Investment Program with the attractive interest and bonus. All your investments will be automatically multiplied 5 as soon as you invest. Your interest will be paid daily. There are the investment packages, along with the interest that you can receive as below:

+ Your investments of under $1,000, you will enjoy 0.02% interest per total investment (The investment package has been multiplied 5) of a day
+ Your investments from $1,000 to $4,999 will enjoy 0.03% interest per total investment (The investment package has been multiplied 5) of a day
+ Your investments from $5,000 or more will enjoy 0.05% interest per total investment (The investment package has been multiplied 5) of a day

Besides the interest, i know X5finance will also spend the attractive interest to award users who refer other members to join investing in the X5finance Investment Program. That's right? And what is that bonuses? 
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:08:20 AM

Hello friends!

Besides the interest, i know X5finance will also spend the attractive interest to award users who refer other members to join investing in the X5finance Investment Program. That's right? And what is that bonuses? 

Yes, that's right. Bonus when you refer other members to join investing in the X5finance project:

+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

These bonuses will be automatically multiplied 5 and be directly added to your investment account. Good luck, guy?
Depark

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:18:25 AM

Hello friends!

Yes, that's right. Bonus when you refer other members to join investing in the X5finance project:

These bonuses will be automatically multiplied 5 and be directly added to your investment account. Good luck, guy?

Thanks! What is the minimum amount i can invest if i start to invest in X5finance?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:56:54 AM

Hello friends!

Thanks! What is the minimum amount i can invest if i start to invest in X5finance?

The minimum amount you can invest in X5finance Investment Program is $100. This is also one of the conditions to join in the investment program of X5finance. Wish you luck and success in the project!
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:16:09 AM

Hello friends!

ViralCash is a market - based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to trade commodities and digital assets. The only advantage here is an automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence (AI), combination in building the technology solutions and global user community aim to create a smooth, easy and secure transaction. And user community is an essential part of ViralCash's ecosystem.

Unlike other Cryptocurrencies, ViralCash is intrinsic value derives from decentralized services it provides directly on the Blockchain. Blockchain powers all ViralCash services. And ViralCash is traded under VCH symbol on the Cryptocurrency exchanges
trandinhthinh

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:00:32 PM

Has four days passed, but my payment remains in a seat, please complete it
https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/uploads/monthly_2019_01/image.png.0246fcf9d9c1eec0de9c32e6f1b9c0e1.png
Depark

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:25:57 AM

Has four days passed, but my payment remains in a seat, please complete it
https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/uploads/monthly_2019_01/image.png.0246fcf9d9c1eec0de9c32e6f1b9c0e1.png

Hello guy,
I think you should be little more patient. And it's better to send support for them at: Support@X5finance.com. They will solve your issue for you soon. Often, it takes 2 to 6 working days in order for them to process the transactions. You have to understand that they have many transactions in a day, not only your transaction. Therefore, you please be patient to wait. You send support for them and see their answer. If they say that they are considering and processing your transactions and will pay you, they will certainly do. You don't worry, guy. Have a nice day!
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:16:25 AM

THE OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES OF X5FINANCE'S COPYTRADE SYSTEM

- The system works continuously: You can turn off your computer at any time and the system will auto trade according to the leaders you have copied

- Not manual trade: You don't need to adjust orders

- Trade effectively, ensuring the profit received from 0.5% to 2% per day. The profit will be paid daily

- Avoid unnecessary risks: You can completely choose copy orders from the experienced leaders that you deem appropriate and they will earn the profit for you

- Starting with small capital: You can start with the capital only with $100

- Transparency for profit rate: The system accurately calculates your profit. When the transaction is profitable, the system will automatically return to you every day

- Building an automatic income source: You need only choose leaders to copy trade correctly

Make the most of your trading skills with the CopyTrade system of X5finance!

Thanks! Good luck for all. Wish you success in the Copy Trader Program with X5finance.
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:34:11 AM

- The system works continuously: You can turn off your computer at any time and the system will auto trade according to the leaders you have copied

- Trade effectively, ensuring the profit received from 0.5% to 2% per day. The profit will be paid daily

- Avoid unnecessary risks: You can completely choose copy orders from the experienced leaders that you deem appropriate and they will earn the profit for you

- Transparency for profit rate: The system accurately calculates your profit. When the transaction is profitable, the system will automatically return to you every day

- Building an automatic income source: You need only choose leaders to copy trade correctly

Thanks! Good luck for all. Wish you success in the Copy Trader Program with X5finance.

Respected Bryan Dan sir,

I would like to know about the Copy Trade Project of X5finance. You can give me some information of it, sir? Thank you for spending time with me.
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:25:51 AM

Respected Bryan Dan sir,

I would like to know about the Copy Trade Project of X5finance. You can give me some information of it, sir? Thank you for spending time with me.

Hello guy,

First of all, thank you for your consideration. As you know, Copy Trader is an investment program based on transactions of the top of investors in the world. They are experienced and can create the maximum profit on your investments. Your profit will be paid daily with the profit guaranteed from 0.5% to 2% of a day. Your investment profit is based on your investments and the number of leader you have copied. 

The profit that you receive in the Copy Trading Program will be divided according to the ratio as below:

+ 20% will be paid leaders that you have copied
+ 10% will be paid into your internal wallet
+ 70% will be paid into your cumulative wallet

You can join in the Copy Trading Program with X5finance right now at: https://X5finance.com

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: