Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:08:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade during red market?  (Read 14009 times)
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

Of course ,trading in red market can give someone profit depending on how the person trade .IF you want to make money in red market,wait till btc price broke a major support,then look for altcoins with a very high liquidity on exchange .I said these because altcoin with high liquidity tend to grow faster than others .you also need to know if the altcoin ,you want to buy is at support.once has bottomed.One should also  split her fund by not putting all the money  on btc ,meaning one should be buying gradually not at once

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

buy and collect a great cryptocurrency, then hold it for long term my friend
in my opinion this red market is good time to collect more the best cryptocurrency at this moment
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

There is no tip or advice can help you out at this period except you're a good traders Smiley. But if you're a good trader, you'll not have to create a thread to ask about it Smiley). You should know that it's really difficult to trade during this time. You can't trade depend on good or bads news, upcoming event,...it's not the same as before. If you wanna be safe so stay away from trading and just hold.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

The answer is easy, short that coins!
I personally use 3commas bot to trade on Binance and because I am not a professional trader I follow paid crypto signals. Even crypto is bearish, I am cumulating more and more Bitcoins.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

For me in the red market, short term trading is still profitable for investors. The problem is that you need more time to constantly monitor and study the coins, market research to make timely decisions...
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

I believe I learnt two things. One is to buy at various levels . So I think I need to have more money to trade. The bear market caught me unaware as I bought high and now have no choice but to wait for a bull run to break even or profit.
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

Just like in the regular market. After all, in the red market all the coins are also growing and falling. I do not think there is any significant difference between the red and green market conditions when it comes to trading
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

I would hold, or if the coin was bought to sell cheaper, if you are not sure of growth, you can also catch the current fluctuations of the minimum and maximum in a short pattern. For example:  alt today is $ 2, we buy, if it shows growth over the previous days, then we wait up to $ 4, and sell it.
But if theres something in the portfolio, then it is better to wait.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

In the current market, you can only trade in short-term and stop-stop use. And you need to carefully choose a coin to trade the beam to trade where there is a large volume.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

It's hard a lot but it's possible ti get profit from red market, but you should be much more expirienced in trading and should met bear market before and  for sure you must had good intuition sense. I recommend you to wait till this end and learn about it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

It is very profitable to put short positions on such a market, and many traders are engaged in this, because I am sure that many are just waiting for something and understand that the market will definitely fall lower than the well-established understanding of what happened during the entire period.
RoseBloom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

According to me trading can provide us with huge profits but only if you have enough experience and skills for it.Trading is not simple as investing and holding.You have to keep an eye on the rise and fall of the price and have to sell your coins on regular basis.So if you think that you are skilled enough for trading then you should definitely go for it.It will provide you with a lot of profits.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

Better dont trade duing red market, cashout to the stable coin and wait when storm past.
Yu can make good earnings main dont sleep of starting price pumping

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

Don't even do it if you're not sure of what you are doing. The current situation we have seems to be more tricky than of usual that's is why we should take time to think of what will do next. Trading for this time is so difficult and even causing losses to us if we mistaken.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

how to trade in a red market situation is actually not too difficult if you dare to take risks, buy alt coins which today have decreased by more than 60% and have the potential to increase again and the project is not in bad news, I think this is worth doing because I personally tried it and succeeded.
the important thing is that you must be prepared for what risks you choose.
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

no one can know how much maximum profit they can get especially when the market falls like now which of course makes the price of coins become increasingly unstable so it would be better for you to take small profits but you can repeat them rather than big but have to wait long

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

I am actually happy if this bear market lasts for 6 months - year more, i can accumulate good projects (self delusion a bit, i know, but still, i can still see about a dozen or maybe two dozen projects becoming really huge) so i will continue to buy until im happy with the number i have. Then im gonna wait for a new bull run which is almost inevitable one day, cause human greed is inevitable.
Just make sure that you can follow your plan, your plan is very good and if you can follow it you will make money and if you buy the right coins you could even become rich but all of that depends on your ability to follow your plan, many have tried what you are going to attempt and they have failed because they were unable to hold their coins as much as they thought.
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

Playing safe is good actually but if you want to earn money with trading always you have to remember that nothing can not decrease directly -20x. Always you can see some dead cat bounces. So if you follow prices and charts carefully i believe you can catch these dead cat bounce times and you can earn some mnoey during these dead cat bounces.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

There is no way to ensure maximum profits. If there is, anyone should have been rich right now and no one will take risk. Crypto currency is just like any other forms of investment and the only difference is the fact that it has a high risk but can give you high reward if successful. If there is a sure way to invest, please let me know because I'm all ears for new investment strategies.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

For a certain part of my deposit I do scalping using a bot. And even in such a low-volatile market, which was the last 3 months, it was possible to earn good money, not to mention the current situation.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: