Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade during red market?  (Read 14006 times)
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

Playing safe is good actually but if you want to earn money with trading always you have to remember that nothing can not decrease directly -20x. Always you can see some dead cat bounces. So if you follow prices and charts carefully i believe you can catch these dead cat bounce times and you can earn some mnoey during these dead cat bounces.
looking for safe to avoid losses is a strategy used by many people, but there are also people who transact in the red market and may need money so they transact to release coin and take action in conditions like this, this action can make you a big loss. if you release at a low price and don't match the price of your purchase in the past, you will definitely lose because it is not balanced.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

no, I absolutely do not recommend trading when the market turns red like this, especially if there is no candle that supports whether the price will recover, if you only stick to taking dip prices then that will only eliminate your assets. We recommend that you see TA and the candle whether there is a sign the price will go up or not

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

Interesting enough even in these apocalyptic conditions,there are some coins which stand still or have even gained some value, this is very interesting like Factom and ODEM. I dont know hy is this but it shows that there could be some plays even in these conditions.
There are always ways to make money in the most difficult markets but those opportunities are so difficult to see that only those that are experts at predicting the different markets can do it, I have seen some coins getting profits but I was not smart enough to be invested in those coins before all of this happened so if you are not that good as an investor it is better to find ways to reduce your losses than to try to make money in this market.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

I don't really have the knowledge of trading and its not everybody that does, so what I advise during this bear market is for investors to embrace the use of stable coins.
Convert your altcoins to stable coins to preserve the value and then buy them back when they hit the bottom. By doing this you will have more coins with the same initial amount.

great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

With a falling market, the only correct way is day trading. Earnings depend on the amount of working capital invested in the crypto exchange. Another tip - do not use borrowed funds from banks or loans from owners of crypto exchanges.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

With a falling market, the only correct way is day trading. Earnings depend on the amount of working capital invested in the crypto exchange. Another tip - do not use borrowed funds from banks or loans from owners of crypto exchanges.
but if you trade every day the capital must be large enough because if only with small capital the results obtained are only small because the increase and decrease in prices in a short time is usually only small so if you want to get big profits you must have large capital.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

People who have very good knowledge of trading then he can make profits whatever the market condition is. Need to have basic knowledge and also need to have the capability to apply the best strategy in trading in this red market. So the red market is not a big problem but has to show better performance.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

I prefer not to do a lot of operations in a falling market. My strategy is to wait and only sometimes I can buy some coins and sell them in a short time.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

If its bear market and almost all coins are in red, I will not even dare buy or sell any of my crypto assets but instead I will just hold on to whatever I have and wait till the market starts to recover. Those who are good with trading can survive and earn in what they call scalping but the risk is very high specially if you know that market is not doing well at that time.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

For this bear market, I have since stay away from trading, I tried to do some trade in the past, the price go against me and have not reached the price i bought, i have to sell of to cut my lost, so since then I am staying away waiting for market recovering.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Most experienced traders make big money during a market crash. They are engaged in margin trading and it is very profitable.

lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

The nature of the trading and investment is risky by itself but the reward can be extremely high too. I will just be patient and meanwhile buying some cheap coins as in the future they can make a huge profit. When market is red you can buy good quality coins at the best price so grab it fast and wait.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

If I become you then I will trade more carefully when the red market. The way is indeed we have to become a full time worker when we decide to trade on a red market. If you don't become a full time trader then it is very difficult you can benefit when the market is in red. The market always experiences movement from minute to minute from second to second so you have to monitor to find good opportunities. However, I have one solution if you cannot become a full time trader, you can work with the people you trust the most to do this activity. For example, your wife, you will share time with her when you will monitor the market so that you can still balance between your real life and your trading.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

If its bear market and almost all coins are in red, I will not even dare buy or sell any of my crypto assets but instead I will just hold on to whatever I have and wait till the market starts to recover. Those who are good with trading can survive and earn in what they call scalping but the risk is very high specially if you know that market is not doing well at that time.
I guess that's the best choice. By holding back without buying more. Necessarily, what you do is something that is very high risk. Imagine if you choose wrong, you will lose a lot in a short time. Getting something good at this time of market, is very unlikely.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

trying trade in low price coin and fast trade for get some moment and take the profit.
another way we can using arbitrage methode for get fastprofit in trade with this market situation

udam

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

I think this market condition we should not take profit more than 10-20%. And it is safe to invest on top rated coins. And also we have to be alert always. Market can be dramatically drop at any point.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

Day trading can be a solution during red market but it is suggested for experienced traders only
as you should use "stop loss" and have to adopt very quickly to the market changes to be able
to have successful trades.

asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

For me it better to keep your money now, cause u don't want to take a risk when market conditions is not stable like this.
Better for you to wait till the condition is healthy enough to trade and make some profit
Its better for me.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

You can buy at any time as long as the price of the related cryptocurrency is still below the normal price, and in the future there is hope to rise
already a few times the bitcoin has dropped, and finally got up again, if you think bitcoin drop = bitcoin is dead, then the bitcoin should have died as many as hundreds of times
but finally bitcoin lives again,
so it is certain that the price of bitcoin will recover again, only a matter of time
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

I invest in long-term and advise you. it will give you the opportunity to earn a lot of money in a cryptocurrency market

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: