Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4826 times)
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

Crypto holders , it is you decisions from this time now if your going to trade or hold your coins, if you think trading coins now ,even the marjet is in falldown ,and you can still gain profits then continue to trade , but if you ser that you are loosing when you sell or trade your coins tben you must hold your coins just for a while and wait for a proper good time for the market to recover and rise up.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samle

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

if I am told to choose trading or hold now, of course, I will trade with a small risk and be easier to profit than hold a loss at this time because the price of the coin dropped very significantly

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Both holding and trading seems very risky right now.If you need to trade then you have to keep your devices ready in front of you most of the time even stop loss limit can't help to a great extent right now.And in case of holding if you have have some funds which you can manage to keep for long run or long term get some strong coins and just sit and relax because it will take quite some time to recover.The market hasn't hit the bottom yet-it will hit the bottom then the consolidation/support phase and then may be we can see slow rise upwards.But that's a long time so need to be patient.Well right now we need to again get back to basics like good old times and go for some bounties and airdrops.Nothing to loose there Grin.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

Holding is profitable in the long run since coin values varies from time to time and some grows along with time because many are buying the coin
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
Current market conditions are not profitable. I still don't believe in all this. Holding is very risky but trading is also very difficult to make a profit. I just hope that market conditions will improve soon.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

my decision will be withheld at such a time, because trading will not cover all of my investment costs
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

It seems that for now most are holding back, because when you get it at a high price while now almost everything is red just the choice of the Altcoin holder, want to be released or held back.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

very simple question, if you can trade do it, if not hold and that all Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

It depends to the market situation. Actually I will buy more coins that has in my opinion a good potential and real use-cases in future. I will only sell those coins which I am disappointed because of the slow development.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

You won't earn anything on holding coins. Of course, if the coins do not support POS technology. Otherwise, you can earn money without selling anything.
All other coins that I hold have only the potential to make a profit in the future, when the price of them rises.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

I think you can combine this between trade and store, divide your Deposit by 50 to 50 and some trade and others leave for a long time!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

I think that the best way to make money with the help of cryptocurrency at the moment in the current state of the market is trading.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

Bearish market is not properly indicated for holding. It is better trade and keep attention to big dump, to exit before others and buy low when market restart.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:15:16 PM

Trade because 2018 is the bear year and only traders shorting Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrecies had profits. I hope 2019 will be the bull year Wink
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

At this time, I think a good strategy will simply be able to trade, I try as much as possible to study the information and learn how to trade than store
As the coming time will be the good time for the crypto and as you said all of the coins fell down enough then in this case it is right that we have to invest in these coins as in the coming time these all coins will recover to its original price. We have to this this time as a chance for those who missed the previous time to get involved in the rally of crypto currencies.
vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

of course holding coins is best because market is low now so wait for some days and make good profit after the price is high.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

If you ask such a question, you do not know how to trade in the market. It is very difficult. If you have no experience, you will lose all your money. I choose a long-term investment.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

For me i would like to hold. Token, eth , bitcoin. Because im a hold of defferent token and also eth. I know they lowing the price now but i know also that there is always a time for increase. We dont know the exact time thats why im always up to date. And im always look the exchange site and also my wallet.
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

If you ask such a question, you do not know how to trade in the market. It is very difficult. If you have no experience, you will lose all your money. I choose a long-term investment.
Long-term investments are the easiest way to make money, but you need to be able to analyze projects. It is necessary to guess the point of entry and exit, because the price cannot always grow for a certain type of token.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

Personally, I think how many people have so many opinions. So personally, you have to decide how to do sell or hold. And if you want to sell some part of the cryptocurrency, then this will not affect the price of the cryptocurrency. Now everything is done in order to lower the cryptocurrency as low as possible. And then at a small price to buy as much as possible and the price will rise very quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: