Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 13274 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:31:43 PM

If we do not need bitcoin, then what do you think bitcoin should run on? PayPal has a high transaction fee, as well as the others. Blockchain technology is fast and easy to use. I cannot imagine using other technology other than blockchain to run bitcoin with. Can you?
Agree. Blockchain have offered a different way of storing and transacting asset. The technology give us the full control over our funds and the need for third trusted party have been eliminated. This makes thing more simple and better, there in no one to intervene with you personal asset. It give us the freedom from any interest of anyone. This is why everyone should choose a wallet that provides the full control over the private key like Hodler wallet which is the fully open source multiwallet available. They also have hardware version of it for better holding experience.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:48:35 PM

If we do not need bitcoin, then what do you think bitcoin should run on? PayPal has a high transaction fee, as well as the others. Blockchain technology is fast and easy to use. I cannot imagine using other technology other than blockchain to run bitcoin with. Can you?
Agree. Blockchain have offered a different way of storing and transacting asset. The technology give us the full control over our funds and the need for third trusted party have been eliminated. This makes thing more simple and better, there in no one to intervene with you personal asset. It give us the freedom from any interest of anyone. This is why everyone should choose a wallet that provides the full control over the private key like Hodler wallet which is the fully open source multiwallet available. They also have hardware version of it for better holding experience.
Definitely, you are right. There's too many function blockchain technology on us that we must to adopt since we are now in a great innovation of adopting fin-tech and bitcoin is one of them that has a blockchain technology which is very useful on us. That's why you have said we must choose a good wallet when storing our crypto asset just to safe and our responsibility to manage private key which is very important.

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:47:21 AM

all aspect we need blockchain technology for live be easy and fast. i thing internet on 2.0 is blockchain can implemented for all about inform of tech and knowledge. people must be prepare and learning about blockchain technology

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:01:09 AM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.
Lol, this question is kinda funny tho'😂. Even if there are no other things that the blockchain technology are needed for , for the fact that you’re here today means that the technology is important to you, cause if it is not important to you, you wouldn’t be here today , same thing to others as well.

The blockchain technology is important for the cryptocurrency we are using today cause if there was no technology like this ,I don’t know if there would be a way for us make use of this new currency in the block.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:52:56 PM

Whether we need a blockchain technology or not will depend primarily on those areas in which we succeed in successfully implementing the technology and where it can bring maximum benefit. The more such spheres will be, the greater the role the blockchain will play.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:46:07 PM

Whether we need a blockchain technology or not will depend primarily on those areas in which we succeed in successfully implementing the technology and where it can bring maximum benefit. The more such spheres will be, the greater the role the blockchain will play.

Number of industries adapted blockchain have increased drastically. Number of governments as well. The benefits and importance of blockchain technology is realized widespread amongst business market. Down the line in 5 years, blockchain will be one of the mandatory stuff to adapt in each industry.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:13:20 PM

Well it is already being use in so many places and in so many ways, it is being use by so many companies to pay the monthly salary to the employs so many companies are using it for money transaction because we know blockchain provides fast and safe money transfer from one country to the others, some banks are also adopting it,
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:31:37 AM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.
If there are no other purposes as to why we still need Block chain technology, as long as there are still cryptocurrency and we are all still making use of it, then blockchian is still very important to us. Without blockchain technology there will be no other way for you to send and receive bitcoin and other crypto currencies you see.

That's just what I think tho’, don't know if I'm right. I have also seen people mention other things that are likely to be accomplished with the technology, if we decide to put them to use.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:59:33 AM

Hello everyone.

Bitcoin can't work without having Blockchain. So we need Blockchain for cryptocurrency to work. Then as for whether we need it for anything,I don't think we really need the Blockchain in any other area cause that has not been proven yet. For now, the only reason why we need Blockchain is for the cryptocurrency.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:05:52 PM

The Blockchain is one of the more glowing now than others like PayPal,With our blockchain with It's easy to work without having to pass more capital,With the blockchain economic development can be stable,Nowadays technology is also increasingly advanced, of course, blockchain will also follow its development
Indeed if you have blockchain in your phone you will not be worry if you have no capital in your pocket, you can use blockchain to buy goods as payment with blockchain is so easy and reliable, we can save our money for as long as we want, for me blockchain is the safest wallet to use for saving your bitcoin longer without being hacked or scammed.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:13:23 PM

Indeed if you have blockchain in your phone you will not be worry if you have no capital in your pocket, you can use blockchain to buy goods as payment with blockchain is so easy and reliable, we can save our money for as long as we want, for me blockchain is the safest wallet to use for saving your bitcoin longer without being hacked or scammed.
You misunderstood what blockchain technology and what blockchain.com wallet is.

You're talking about the blockchain.com wallet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:39:08 AM

I believe we certainly do. It is very effective for large companies who needs to record a lot of transaction and inventory tracking like in shipments in cargo and etc. It is also beneficial for medical records in case they lost the physical records but it could now be saved in the blockchain ledger that is very easy to find.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:16:45 AM

I believe we certainly do. It is very effective for large companies who needs to record a lot of transaction and inventory tracking like in shipments in cargo and etc. It is also beneficial for medical records in case they lost the physical records but it could now be saved in the blockchain ledger that is very easy to find.
You've got a very good point, that's what we called "transparency". At that point maybe corrupt people will lessen is some companies hiding.
Because it is easy to track and we could not clone or fake in every transaction that we made from blockchain technology. This is very useful to our government but I don't think why they did not see this opportunity to apply. Blockchain technology as of now has a very useful when it comes to transactions and very convenient to use. We just need this technology for better progress and development in a country.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:32:14 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 02:44:58 PM by roosbit

Hello everyone.

Having some bad experience with an exchange because of shitcoins and everything doesn't make it the fault of the blockchain technology., pin that on the exchange!

Do we need the blockchain? Of course, this technology is  not exclusive to cryptocurrencies but can be used to support several other industries and FYI some are a  life saving industry like the health sector which makes it the technology of today,tomorrow and forever.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Real life use of the blockchain is literally there in every industry of today. I suggest dedicating some time to read up on this.
Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:58:50 PM

Obviously blockchain Technology needs everyone. Becouse Blockchain technology is greatest and latest technology in tha world. It is blessing for Modern economy.               

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:04:03 PM

Obviously blockchain Technology needs everyone. Becouse Blockchain technology is greatest and latest technology in tha world. It is blessing for Modern economy.               
It is a modern technology that our world needs especially for transactions that includes important data that can be modified to break the result.

In this matter, with blockchain technology the corrupt transactions can easily be traced and at the same time it can be avoided because there is transparency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:49:18 PM

Hello everyone.

Having some bad experience with an exchange because of shitcoins and everything doesn't make it the fault of the blockchain technology., pin that on the exchange!

Do we need the blockchain? Of course, this technology is  not exclusive to crypto but is used in the several industries and and life saving industry like the health sector which makes it the technology of tomorrow.

Real life use of the blockchain is literally there in every industry of today. I suggest dedicating some time to read up on this.
You are right, as we can see blockchain is new technology the best feature of blockchain is security it gives us safe transaction it helps us keep our data, records and all related stuff of crypto safe as long as we want only in a click of blockchain security code, blockchain technology is now mature enough that we can apply it all services and sectors too.
tasedijers

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:22:45 AM

If now there are not so many people who understand cryptocurrency investing, but people's interest is growing and with time we will expect large-scale use of blockchain technologies in all industries.
darnekleo

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:32:15 AM

If now there are not so many people who understand cryptocurrency investing, but people's interest is growing and with time we will expect large-scale use of blockchain technologies in all industries.
Digital assets made mini-investment possible. Users do not need several thousand dollars to participate in the acquisition of tokens and see for themselves how promising such financial investments are.
toleomasd

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:43:42 AM

If a year ago it was difficult for me to imagine myself buying shares, now cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to make sure that there is nothing terrible in trading. And in order to understand well how the cryptocurrency market is organized, each user can take small training courses on the Taklimakan. The materials are really easy to understand and you can quickly understand how and what to do correctly in order not to be afraid of investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: