Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices are dropping - what will you do?  (Read 549 times)
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

Buy more cheap prices and HODL for few months when the new bull market will begin you will sell with the huge profits. This bear market is the best time to make a cheap portfolio of promising alts.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

When its dropping more than 30% I just buyback then sett target to BEP. That why I don't all-in when trade, I always save my other amount for the  next chance to get profit.
Before buy coin to trade, make sure that have good news regarding that coin.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

I will advise you to stand strong and strengthen your believe in cryptocurrency. This long dip is actually a blessing in disguise because it gives opportunity to buy coins very cheap. I will advise you to even buy more Cryptos.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:28:40 AM

In my opinion, point 1 & 3 are good options. I did it for last few months and will be back when the market value get better
Those options are the best only for those who believe in the market. But for someone that doubts the potential of the market, it's better for them to stay away and don't look back to the market.
Yeah, in some cases I can get back my profit by doing that. Like you said if the potential of market is doubtful I'll choose to get out from there.
Surely it is.

The problem of others is that they keep on worrying and echoing that the market is so bad that they can't take it any longer. And that's the solution for them, they have to get out if they really don't want to take it anymore because it is not helping them if they have that feeling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

Now I tend to sell my assets because I don’t see so far the prospects for market growth

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

I think crypto is in good shape, there is no loss of value anymore which is too large and more into the stable. Thus this becomes nice and doesn't need another path to crypto. keep wait and hold will be a priority for either. even when daring to trade then crypto still could produce.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:25:55 AM

Throwing it out there to see what alternatives are available. Last year when market was hot everyone rejoiced at the rise of crypto and demise of dollar. Now that the crypto market is losing value – are there any options other than bailing out?

Try to switch to dollar or dollar like for now. The market will always cycle and reverse. That should preserve value vs fiat of what you currently have.
If this is the bottom as some say, then start accumulating.
IMO, I think we haven't seen the bottom yet as lots are still hopeful and looking forward to end of the year potential bull run.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

I don't see the prices dropping anymore not since the last dip in early August, they are just moving sideways really within a tight range and will continue to do so until Bitcoin breaks out and starts its next bull phase. I don't like selling at a loss through lack of patience so I am holding my coins for now and increasing some of them whilst prices are still cheap. Expect some recovery from Quarter 1 of 2019

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

I think Crypto still has a good and safe price if it is observed that this decline is only temporary and will improve again.
So I will wait for a good moment later.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

If you are deep in and have big -% your options are really limited to:

-Buy more and increase your bag: That way when the rise happens it will be much easier for you to recover.
-Keep holding: If you are holding from a long time and you are already in a big loss, selling now will make no sense it is better to keep holding and hope for the market to recover soon.

And if you are just about to get in, then you will have no better time to jump in the train, the whole market is already in a huge dip, I think it is beat time to invest.
Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

Just Do The Best

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

The crypto world is currently experiencing lethargy nowdays. If you still believe try to survive or you can use other alternatives such as foreign exchange trading.

oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

What will I do now is just wait, and while waiting I will research another project.
There's nothing we can do moreover, we can not change the condition, so just be patient and wait for the surprise.

GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Now some of the coins I'm holding them have very low prices and I do not know how to do it and I decided to hold them until they grow back, maybe for a long time, though. I am still determined to hold
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

When prices are dropping I buy a lot of promising coins for a low price and hold them for better times. Crypto will recover and there is no reason to panicking when prices are dropping.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

I think that bullrun will start very shortly. There is no reasons to leave cryptomarket if you are still in it for more than 1 year. As for me, I hold over 30 tokens and wish to take profit in the next year.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

The only good thing one should be doing now is accumulating more coins into the wallet for store, for raining day.
At a point like this were all price are low, buy!!! is the next available option for all.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

Not sure where you're looking but market has been relatively bullish the last few days, the most bullish it's been in quite some time. I believe it's in anticipation of SEC potentially approving ETFs sometime soon.

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:24:38 PM

I will continue to buy because I am still confident and believe that crypto currency will be the future of the international economy, maybe this is the time for us to start an investment that we haven't done for a long time, when Bitcoin is worth 1 cent, everyone rejects even economists laugh at it when the price reaches 10k USD, all regret for not investing, so it would be very wise if we start investing now
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

Buy more cheap prices and HODL for few months when the new bull market will begin you will sell with the huge profits. This bear market is the best time to make a cheap portfolio of promising alts.

maybe this is the best solution but the problem is that it is very difficult to hold altcoin in an indefinite period of time, because before entering the bull run I always need money to pay bills or other, so can you give me some tips for doing this?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

Throwing it out there to see what alternatives are available. Last year when market was hot everyone rejoiced at the rise of crypto and demise of dollar. Now that the crypto market is losing value – are there any options other than bailing out?

I think that Bitcoin price already bottomed out. Holding from now on Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: