Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe?  (Read 1905 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

Offcourse its not safe . Crypto is risky investments but it can be highly profitable with gains that you can not get anywhere else in the markets .Just invest 5% off all your savings and forget about it . You will see in couple of years unimaginable gains for sure just like people who invested couple of years ago in BtC had last year
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

ICO are high risks and need really much time for research. Currently invest in the Top coins best option. XLM, BCH already started climbing even XRP also. Still we can dive in ETH or BCH.  Wink

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

Every day, investing in new ICOs is becoming more and more dangerous. The reason is, first of all, in a bad market situation, investors cannot sell their old investments to get capital for new investments.
Also recently, more and more projects become scammers.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

yes, for now a lot of ICO failed,,
but, i think invest in ICO project still safe if you choose the right project my friend
remember invest only what you can afford to lose
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

Now I would not invest in ICO and can not advise anything. Worthy projects is too little. You can invest in a coin that has a working project with a specific product. It's safer. With the ICO project, you can easily make a mistake.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

Making any kind of investment is not totally 100% safe, each of them always have the risk, low and high risk also will give low and high profit. If you're still confuse how to choose good ICO, you can use some ico rating website, in there, all plus and minus can be found

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

Will be a little safe if you do inves in the beginning stages because most of the ico now is to hit and run and rarely see a project that indeed has a good plan in te future. Several times I went to the ICO who is only interesting in the beginning and then end up with a scam or the project is abandoned. We should see the whole project before making a long term investment.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

I still invest in ICO, before you invest you should have a strong background check don't invest into promising one, invest on a working product because nowadays many ICO was promising and didn't have product so that is the reason why many ICO became failed and scam, so beware better invest on trusted one, but always remembee there is a money for every shitcoin.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

ICO are high risks and need really much time for research. Currently invest in the Top coins best option. XLM, BCH already started climbing even XRP also. Still we can dive in ETH or BCH.  Wink

I also find that investing in ICO this time is very risky. Instead invest in altcoins in the top 10 cryptocurrency markets according to CMC statistics. That is the best way to make a profit when some crypto has risen a lot recently such as XRP and BCH.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

Always be ready to have good projects for you to invest. But you have to know selectively, select the potential DEV team, choose the project is invested by enterprises or projects with partners trust.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

Now I would not invest in ICO and can not advise anything. Worthy projects is too little. You can invest in a coin that has a working project with a specific product. It's safer. With the ICO project, you can easily make a mistake.
I think it's because ICO is now more often only interesting in the beginning and leverage FOMO to get advantage of the people.Who do inves in the beginning may still be able to get profit but who are interested in the middle of the project will be having a bit of trouble because the project is abandoned.
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

Not all ICO's are safe. Some are scam. But your investment is safe if you can choose a legit ICO's. Do a research and read more datails to have an ideas. Be responsible to our investment to avoid experiencing scam. People now a days is very smart. Most of the people now have a knowledge in technology.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

It is still safe to invest in crypto. All you have to do is to make a thorough background research about the project and the team behind it. Despite the numerous scam incidences, people are still making huge profits from ICOs
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

Well, actually, that it is difficult to advise. Investing in ICO is always risky and therefore you should evaluate your own risks, and not rely on other people's advice. Study the project yourself, because it is you who are responsible for your money, not someone else.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

There are still good ICOs out there, you just need totake your time to study them and decide if they suite your interest. Interestingly there are now some ICOs in the form of STO, that are now being regulated, just like the one who signature i am wearing
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

Why do you hesitate to start an investment today when the market is cheaper already than before? Do you want to make it expensive then you have to start buying for you investment so that you could earn? It's not that easy as you think because the market is not like that way specially this time when the market is to stable and so seldom to move a bit unlike on during bull market.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

With investments in startups now everything is very sad on the market. I would not advise you now to invest your funds in new projects because it is very risky

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

I won't just tell you it is safe, because you might not believe until you are able to come across one that works for you.
I can just tell you that personally it works for me, but i am always careful of the ICO i invest on. Not all ICOs can be profitable, even if they are not scam.
Then some are just pure scam.
If you come across any ICO, irrespective of the source, to be on a safer side, you will still need to do your own research.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:18:02 AM

the ICO hype is over, surely there's stil plenty of good ICOs but, why not invest into an early stage project (that's beyond the ICO phase)?
it's still high risk but far less than investing into an ICO early!
and I think that a good bounty is also a good ICO, in general: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3760625
there are some tips for how to determine good icos Smiley

It is a good option but for now, maybe I put my funds to a hold until the market condition recovers. And right now, I try to join in the signature campaign if I might get lucky to have a single merit. By the way, thank you for the response.
at what point would you consider the market condition recovered?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

Safe or not your investment at crypto currency based on when you buy your asset, many people always buy or invest when bitcoin or altcoin at the higher price, when altcoin drop they have lost much money there. Always buy when bitcoin or altcoin at lower price for getting profit with your crypto investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: