Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe?  (Read 1902 times)
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

the investment is still a safe thing. It's just that indeed the problem lies in how to choose the right projects to make this case would be to invest. relying on the site rating is also useless because it is full of uncertainty even also not right. at least learn first how to analyze the project so that it can at least choose the best first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

To me yes it's still safe to make investments,  there are still great opportunities

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

I see investment is still safe. Maybe I see from ICO for example. Many projects are successful. That might be said that investment in ICO is certainly still very safe. For investment in the altcoin I don't think it's a little safe.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:38:38 AM

Cryptocurrencies never was safe to investment and today also.
Market easily can go down more, allways take this risk when investing.
Better invest free moneys, which you ready to lose without bad continuous

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

Most ICOs are startups and we didnt treat like that last year with terribly high market cap that were raised. Imagine a $280 million hardcap for a startup, Nothing justifies it and now most of the high cap project cants prove the worth. Maximum hardcap for most projects are $50 million and they are really struggling to reach the cap. Experience is teaching investors lesson and we learn that volatility is not always about the price going up only

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

There are still many good ICO now, you can safely invest and earn profits if you choose the right ICO. Take your time to research the market and ICOs, invest in the best of those you have researched.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

Am afraid if any one can really point out the good one cause looking at profile of the team or the project itself is not the reason to say it will be legit anymore but the inner mind of the team , and this is making this technology look more of what government think it is, though we have good one out there but do you know what could happen if the the collect the ico funds which is no until they proof otherwise , so only the grace can say or give a real ico .
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Definitely this is the most secured option in this tough market condition. I have insisted many of my friends to invest whatever you have because opportunities knock doors very rarely, similarly make use of opportunity and make sure you invest in a right coin. Hopefully you will get a good profit in very short time frame if you start investing now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
to my mind, you need to take the oldest and the most popular if you really can't trust your judjment. but it might be easier to start your own research in order to understand what answers to your needs

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

Yes you can invest now this is the best time to invest market is dip for someone to buy any altcoin and soon you will make your profit soon

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

Yes you can invest now this is the best time to invest market is dip for someone to buy any altcoin and soon you will make your profit soon
if we have bought it for our investment at this time I think it would be nice to hold on and be more patient if we want to make big profits. I get a profit immediately, I don't think it's possible because it's currently unstable in price. it takes the right time to sell it or wait until the price rises if you want to make a profit.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
There is always a risk when investing and no one gives you any guarantees, so everything depends on your ability to choose projects. At the moment, not the best time to invest and you better wait for the market to recover.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

In my opinion it is safe to make investments and I think it is a good timing for that because prices are low so you can buy bigger amounts of coins with your investing money

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
kamandanu

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

At any time there are people who earn regardless of the market, red or not. You can’t say that investments are dangerous, you can always find suitable coins for investment
chabapok

Activity: 122

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

If you can find legit ico it is safe. But firstly you need to find right legit and promising ico for investing. These days icos are not showing good signs actually. Because of bear market too many icos under their crowdsale or presale price. You need to be careful while investing icos. I am not talking about scam ones. Also too many legit ico is now under their ico price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:07:59 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 07:20:28 PM by okaypool

It seems to me that investing in ICO is a very risky business. I invested in ICO several times and I was lucky for the time being, I did not fall for the scammers. But I have acquaintances who suffered from scammers. Therefore, you need to make sure that the project is not a scam.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

I do not think ICO investment now safe. Still risky now. But trading still profitable. The investment will be profitable if altcoin market pump. Pumping market is risk free for invest on ICO.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

It seems to me that investing in ICO is a very risky business. I invested in ICO several times and I was lucky for the time being, I did not fall for the scammers. But I have acquaintances who suffered from scammers. Therefore, you need to make sure that the project is not a scam.

And even if you succeed in avoiding a meeting with scammers, this does not mean that you will definitely make a profit. Further, it is not necessary to wait for the project to be realized and the price of the coin grows.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

There is always a risk when investing and no one gives you any guarantees, so everything depends on your ability to choose projects. At the moment, not the best time to invest and you better wait for the market to recover.
I agree with you that investment is always risky and there is no guarantee of anyone's investment. I realize that the downtime is the best time for investments. You may find that there are too many bad things, but there are also many opportunities when the market falls.

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

For investments and a new banti company, I always look for a forum, there is a lot of useful information from very smart people. For the initial acquaintance with the selected project, I go to sites with ICO rating and read about it, if everything suits me, I invest money or participate in the bounty. But several times I got on the scam and wasted time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: