Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe?  (Read 1901 times)
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

Risks can always happen in the Crypto market. Therefore, investment is not always safe. Particularly now, fluctuations and risks occur more frequently. Investors need to be more selective and careful to limit the risk that may occur to them.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

if for myself, all of that has become a risk from the beginning I also used to be in this field too, so it would be good if the failure could be a challenge so that we could be more careful in following a project. in undergoing every decision.

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

The current price investment is very safe. But if your current speculators may not be right for you, the market may continue to fluctuate in the future. But if you are an investor, then you can choose a good coin for a long time. Be aware that cryptocurrencies will be more expensive in the future.

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

Making an investment always risking, i think every Investment not to be worried but need to be made investor more happier, and about recent situation i think this is the best time to invest on some legit prospect project.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

if in my opinion it's still safe bro. depends on ourselves. if we do not do carelessness in investing and maintaining the asset assets that we have. surely everything will be fine.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:24:49 AM

For me it depends on what your goal and plans are. If you want long term investment it is still safe and quite profitable. You can also try short term investment. Keep in mind that when investing wether if its cryptocurrency or any other form of investments risk will always be involved. There is no such thing as safe investment, that is why you must only invest on what you can afford to lose.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:34:22 AM

Making an investment always risking, i think every Investment not to be worried but need to be made investor more happier, and about recent situation i think this is the best time to invest on some legit prospect project.
Investing right at this point will be very suitable as many of the coins are at very cheap prices. There are many great projects that are in a difficult period, and if we see that opportunity then we should invest now because the potential to make a profit is very high and will help us to stabilize our finances. more important

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

there is no safe investment of any kind and in any circumstances is still have a risk if you have decided to enter the cryptocurrency industry that means you are ready to accept all the risks so if you want to get big profits but don't want to take a risk it sounds ridiculous for me
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

As of now it is not safe anymore because of lot of scammed ice right now. We should first research and study before investing in an ICO because you might know if you participated from a legit project or your money will turn into nothing because of loosing on it.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

You can't classify anything even remotely related to crypto-currency as 100% safe. Obviously there are some risks involved while investing in them. So make the investment only if you can afford to take this risk.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

At the current situation, almost all coins price are still very low in the market which it is going to be a very good sign to invest. Here we need to have little patience in the market until their prices start increasing in the market. We need to research potential coins in order to get more money when the prices start increasing.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

Investment right now is still safe because there are still many people who interest and trust in crypto.
Cryptocurrency is always used by everyone in the present and in the future.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

I think when you are investing, it all depends on what you are investing into, There are some projects that will earn you big if you invest into them, while some have will make you go at loss.
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:21:32 AM

there is no safe investment of any kind and in any circumstances is still have a risk if you have decided to enter the cryptocurrency industry that means you are ready to accept all the risks so if you want to get big profits but don't want to take a risk it sounds ridiculous for me
You are right. A cryptocurrency market is a high risk market, projects that pass ico also very risky adventures. For this, you need to be very careful and make decisions based on your own research.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

This is the perfect time to invest into cryptocurrencies when the prices have gone down. currently market is very down and we are getting to the end of the year where we are going to see the bull run again so you better stake some amount of money in cryptocurrency investments so that when the bull run finally comes you can also make some profit out of it.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

For me, now that market are still unstable and there are many projects or ICO's appeared and it's hard to find a good and legit ICO's. And if you have doubt, i think much better if you invest into coins Like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

Making investment on crypto is always good, the market is also better for crypto, but thing is our investing coin must be good, so do research and invest definitely get good profit. crypto is always  safe safe and safe
K.Willis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Investing is always risky. But I am sure that now is the best time for investment because the market is red.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

I also had experiences like you. So now, I will choose ICO projects which have had real product. Don't hear illusory promises anymore.
Project with product on white paper will certainly fail in 2018 and many such projects have died in 2018, prompting many investors to comment that the ICO is a form of scam. So it's best to search for altcoin to invest instead of looking for ICOs

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit