Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe?  (Read 1896 times)
simplelamp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

if you put it ina cold wallet and dont look at it for a long time then it is safe.. if you want to make money like asap then consider other hobby
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

Considering the potent of blockchain technology in disrupting the way we do business and relate with each and how young the industry is, I think investing now will be a good decision but one must do research on a project before investing in it and see if it worth investing in.

vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

I think it's always safe to invest in the cryptocurrency world. It's not safe to keep money in the bank. Banks are like blood-sucking vampires using investors' money. In fact, still solid ICO projects are candidate to offer good products in the future.

hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

At the moment, most coins are very cheap. But there is a possibility that the market will go down. I think that now is a good time to invest only if you are willing to wait several years.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
salmaku

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

yes, I also feel the same with you. there are a lot of ICO scam now, and I have also been disappointed because I followed the Bounty campaign which was really pure but because it was not successful in its sales, the development teams eventually disappeared. but for all of that, we just have to think positively  and keep up the spirit.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

Why it would not be safe? I would not invest at this moment, the market is more than unstable at the moment.

But yes, if you choose the right ICO, you are going to make a huge amount of money if it is a success, but the market is not looking so good right now

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

It will be safe if we really know how to buy the coins, how to analyze whether the coins or projects are safe and legit, and the right time to buy the coins. And in the opposite side. We will be not safe to invest when we only follow the hype and not researching the coins wisely and carefully when buying.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

In cryptocurrency, either you will be a biggest gainer or a biggest looser just like shown in coinmarketcap. Always remember cryptocurrency is a very volatile platform of investment, therefore the risk is very high and the gain is very high as well. Is just really up to the person who will invest. You should only invest the amount of money you are willing to risk. Good luck.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

Yes. It is the best time for investing now but not into new coin but the already trading and well known coin or project due to the red on the market right now which will still go for green in some time to come.
But investing in new projects now can be more scarey because you are on a 50/50 chances of winning either you lose it depending on the project, but you hardly find one nowadays.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
It isn't safe anymore to invest in ICO because of scam. If you want to invest your money then invest in the market that listed on top exchanges because that coin could jump hard in long term

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

Just invest on the coin that has a potential than wasting your money on investing some ICO for now many ICO turns out to became scam even if they have a good quality of product I guess because of many investor now are afraid to take a risk on investing in ICO, if an ico didn't reach softcap the project was failed.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:42:43 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 10:04:03 AM by Clark05

They have good investment and not. It safe if you are going to make a research to know what is legit and you can start investment and high change to grow your money to the investment that you invest but it is have chance to failed the project or turn to scam and you lose your money if that happen.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

I am absolutely sure that investing in ICO can be quite a profitable and successful solution for investors. But for such confidence, considerable experience of successful investments is needed. If you are not able to analyze the project correctly, you do not have enough patience, then now it is better to refuse investments, the market is too hard to predict.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

The fact remains most of the ICOs in the crypto world turn out to be scam but I can categorically tell you to lookout for ICOs listed on Icodrops website. Those ICOs listed on the website are legit and the team behind those projects are not scammers.

I refuse your thoughts and let me ask you from where you think most of the ICO on the market today are scams. However, recognize that you site icodrops only listed the ICO was already verified. But there are still potential projects listed above
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

In any case, investments in the purchase of an ICO cannot be considered completely safe. Since no one can give a guarantee to protect your money. Unfortunately, fraud is now quite common. Therefore, you can invest, but you need to carefully select the appropriate project.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

I don't think doing anything seems safe in crypto right now.

Yes it will start pumping at some point but right now it is dropping hard and can't predict when is the bottom.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

There is no such as safe investment in crypto. ICO market is not regulated and  current market conditions are not favoring
the investments, but still there are many good new projects, we just have to find them and analyze them.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

I believe that as long as the market is not subject to legal regulation, no one can guarantee you safety when investing. But in my opinion you can choose projects of proven PR-managers. For example, I trust the Amazix team. Their projects have repeatedly collected hard cap and showed growth, even in the current market.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

If you consider the investment about ICO project at that time - when the exchange rate of the market is the bottom of 2018, I think you should not invest in ICO because of the high risk. The potential cryptos that you should buy in are BTC, ETH, and XRP. Please invest and hold for the long-term until the next year.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

I think the best for the way forward is to only invest in SEC certified, securities.. At least they are doing their jobs. But that also may not guarantee profit... I guess the best is to study and take calculated risks

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: