Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you guess a bull run in this year?  (Read 30391 times)
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

No, I think this year the market will not be the same as last year. We found that the growth rate of bitcoin increased very slowly and lasted this year. And only a few months to end the year, the time is very little. Therefore, the possibility of strong growth in value is very low. Opportunity to increase bitcoin prices will explode next year.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

In my opinion, there will not be much growth this year, I don’t see any positive news for this, I think the growth will not be before mid-2019
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

i think we will see a small upwoard swing not a proper bull run this year but the year after we will see a real bull run especially in the end this is not investment advice it's simply my opinion Smiley
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

No, I think we won't see a bullrun anytime soon. Probably not even in 2019,eben though I think it could be possible to see a bull run before Christmas 2019. But I am not sure about that. Probably the market needs to stagnate a bit more, before being really ready for a real bull market. General population needs to forget about bitcoin and the 99% price drop of this year, before starting the euforia once again. So mabmybe a bullrun will happen in mid 2020

crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

No, I think we won't see a bullrun anytime soon. Probably not even in 2019,eben though I think it could be possible to see a bull run before Christmas 2019. But I am not sure about that. Probably the market needs to stagnate a bit more, before being really ready for a real bull market. General population needs to forget about bitcoin and the 99% price drop of this year, before starting the euforia once again. So mabmybe a bullrun will happen in mid 2020
There could be a bullrun during Christmas because of the large amounts of technology now using Blockchain transactions.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

No, this year i do not expect a bullrun anymore. Apparently many people are waiting for it, and as long as that is the case, there will probably be no such thing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

I think it is easier to guess the lottery, the flow of investors has been quite scarce all year, so you can not make a correct prediction , but if we are going to guess I think December is a good date, everything is speculative, but I think that past years have always shown us that December is a good date to invest.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

I don't think there will be any significant movement in the remaining days of this year. I think around spring of 2019 we will see significant movement in the market, in accordance with increased insitutional involvement, bakkt, etf's. People need to forget the idea of the market returning to 2017 trends however, it will take a long time for that to happen again and it also wasn't a good thing. Slow and steady growth should be the goal.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

I think this is going to be a bad year. Have is little hope that recovery will begin in December, but this is not likely to happen. We need very good news to help us grow.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

So many topics around this same bull run for this year already. No one knows exactly what the December market will look like and it is all about speculations, however I amazed of the opinion that there could be a little price rally as the speculations will obviously have some price effects but won't be called a bull run
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
Well, I believe the market would get better, but i am not too sure if there will be bull run, based on my definition for bull run.
I envisage a good turning point. This would definitely be a surprise to those who have lost hope and for some that have left. By the time they come back, they will be buying higher and might be caught by FOMO.
Then whatever spike in price we have in this year, will extend till next year, which might be the actual bull run.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:58:52 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 12:41:26 AM by bitcoin31

As far as I know bull run will happen this year. But until now price of the bitcoin and altcoins are very low price.
Most of the people who bought bitcoin and altcoin when the price is very high are waiting for the bull run because we want to get back their capital. But for sure bull run will not happen if they have many seller.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Nobody knows for sure when the next bull run will come. Well, some good news coming soon might spike the market, and new money will enter the crypto space. For now, it's all speculations, not a fact. If someone tells you bull run is this month, that person is just guessing. Let's just be hopeful. The main thing is, bull runs and bear markets will always come.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:26:51 PM

Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
we are all waiting for that time to come. i am still hoping that there would be a big pump before the year ends. the indicators are ripe and only waiting for the confirmation of the market. hoping for good news to come!
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

I think we will still see interesting moves up this year.
Binance CEO today in the interview said ETF approval is not far away. We have all the good news all around, except Etherdelta fine to SEC today, which is quite a negative signal for KYC haters.
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

I don't think that this year will be a significant increase. The bulls will run when there is good news about cryptocurrency and this will attract new investors.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

this will not happen, especially at the end of this year if there is nothing to arouse the market. most likely there is no bullrun. I think in the middle of the next year the market will start to grow
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

I don't think that this year will be a significant increase. The bulls will run when there is good news about cryptocurrency and this will attract new investors.
As one of my good friend : "don't wait for growth and he will come." I think the market is a lot of negativity right now. This is due to the fact that many people bought BTC and ETH for the highest prices, are unhappy with the current course. However, no one knows when the market will start to grow again. Can this happen in the near future.

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

Maybe but most likely it's going to catch people off guard. Just understand tge technology and you'll understand that it still is undervalued.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

As far as I know bull run will happen this year. But until now price of the bitcoin and altcoins are very low price.
Most of the people who bought bitcoin and altcoin when the price is very high are waiting for the bull run because we want to get back their capital. But for sure bull run will not happen if they have many seller.
When the market is filled with lots of sellers, there will be a lot of negative information coming and otherwise if the market is filled with buyers, there will be a lot of good information coming. However, untill now I haven't seen any speculation about good information coming, so if this doesn't happen then the bull run won't occur this year. Bull run will have a process, there won't be a significant price increase and maybe to reach prices like ATH last year will take a little longer.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████