Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you guess a bull run in this year?  (Read 30390 times)
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:04:13 AM

Now the cryptocurrency market, more than ever, is very stable. Bitcoin capitalization does not go away, whales keep their bitcoins. So everything is possible. However, nothing in the current market can be said for sure. For now we can expect either further stagnation or a move upwards. The good news is that a recession in the current situation is already unlikely.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
No we already had our bull run this year so waiting for another bull run this year is going to be futile since now is the time for the bear market and while we are at it there is every possibility that the price of the coins are going to fall down further before there is any kind of recovery in the coins. Almost everyone is holding right now which means there is not a lot of transactions going on right now

regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

Perhaps in 2019 we will see the formation of a bullish trend which will show a slight increase because now we see only a fall and in proportion to this we will have to see a growth in the market  Roll Eyes
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

After yesterday's exchange rate fall, I think that the bull run in 2018 is unbelievable. The only way is to invest more in BTC and ETH then hold and wait until 2019, the market recovery again. 2018 would probably be considered as one of the worst years in the history of cryptocurrency development.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

looking at the market I can't be sure that we will see a bull run. there is a greater chance to see attack of the bears on the cryptocurrency market.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

It seems to me that we no longer need to expect bulls on the market this year, and we need to live with it. fluidize their appearance in 2019

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

Seems like that bull run in this end of the year will not gonna happen, end of 2017 are different than end of 2018 in my opinion.
Because as we can see, Bitcoin is now at 2018's all time low, right now it's at $5400. This will be not easy for Bitcoin for recovering.
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

I think that this year we should not expect the market to grow, because I do not see any positive news for it to start growing.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

It seems to me that we no longer need to expect bulls on the market this year, and we need to live with it. fluidize their appearance in 2019
Yes, to much expectations and expecting it to happen this year will only just give us stress and be disappointed. We just accept that not all the time we came along with the bullish season just like it happen last year. We have an unpredictable market and we can't even know when bull run will show case to us.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

I'm not guessing but i'm wishing that would happen in the last second of this year.
That way it could be able to cover all the lost from previous investment.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:52:11 AM

Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?

Seeking for a bullish run for this year is considered over by many as the crypto market is still in difficult right now in which still it did not show a clear sign of a healthy environment. In fact, many prediction experts of crypto are now becoming fool because of this bearish market which still in effect. Hopefully by next year the is a new chapter of prosperity in Bitcoin so lets just wait and see.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

Well, we have finally had a spectacular crash and btc has broken the $6000 mark.
It will stay under 6k for awhile.

Typically, we could expect a bull run, and market signs were showing strong indicators.
However, the entire global stock market is hurting badly, a direct effect of the crashing Chinese stock market.
These might seem unrelated, but everything is interconnected nowadays.

I don't see us hitting a bull run if the global economic outlook is not good.
The reason is that we need NEW money to come in to crypto.
That just isn't going to happen if investors portfolios are bleeding in other markets.
And there hasn't been fomo and hype for awhile, so noobs won't come pouring in either.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

looking at the market I can't be sure that we will see a bull run. there is a greater chance to see attack of the bears on the cryptocurrency market.
Too much fear is on the market. making prices difficult to crawl up. if we want the bull run to happen this year. then there must be something big coming up this year. I hope there is a positive news from various media. it will really help make demand back up.
ggameon

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

I'm not guessing but i'm wishing that would happen in the last second of this year.
That way it could be able to cover all the lost from previous investment.

Yeah my coins arn't worth nothing like they were last year  Angry many coins are about 10% or even less than what they were worth last year
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

I doubt that the bull run will occur at the end of this year or the end of this year, I doubt because now the market situation is actually getting worse and still experiencing a very drastic price decline. if indeed the end of this year there will be a market recovery but why is the market situation even worse now and experiencing a drastic drop in prices and even the current situation can be called the worst market situation this year.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:23:35 AM

Unfortunately, it would take a miracle for the market to go into a bull run this year.

I was tracking btcs stability for the past two months and trading volume, and it looked ready to spring up.
But instead of springing up, it sprang down lol.

Of course, the global stock market crash has a big influence in this.
But now that it has free falled, it is more reasonable to think it will just crash even more.
We are going to reach a brand new bottom soon, probably in the $4000 price range for btc.

From there, there is just no way it can shoot up by end of december.
Instead, we will probably see stability then gradual increase throughout 2019.
It sucks, but the bull run we are waiting for we will have to wait even longer.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:26:35 AM

I was guessing that the bull run will be this year, but looking on the current market where most of the coins suddenly drop their price, that makes me don't know about the current condition anymore. so i'll just wait for any miracle to happen.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

don't expect the same for this year. The bull run could not come in predictable and would never have been erratic. Type a lot have hope but it failed to arrive then the abominations are desperate in crypto. just follow and monitor existing crypto flow first before deciding on bull run occurred and no.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

the market was down again looks like it's difficult to climb up, I don't know this coming December will start to bull run hopefully, but if not well in the next year maybe will be good for cryptos.  
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

the market was down again looks like it's difficult to climb up, I don't know this coming December will start to bull run hopefully, but if not well in the next year maybe will be good for cryptos.  
it looks like this year will be difficult, with only one month I think it's very difficult to make a bull run happen. this takes longer than one month. the market dropped again and the decline was pretty much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: