Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you guess a bull run in this year?  (Read 30387 times)
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:02:58 PM

I don't really know if it is possible to see a bull run of cryptocurrencies in this year. I only hope that BTC can at least reach $6000 now. We need to be very patient.
Yes of course we need to be patience to see Bitcoin price again above $6k. Maybe in this year Bitcoin price will reach more than $6k and I think bull run will come in this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:10:04 PM

I don't really know if it is possible to see a bull run of cryptocurrencies in this year. I only hope that BTC can at least reach $6000 now. We need to be very patient.
Yes of course we need to be patience to see Bitcoin price again above $6k. Maybe in this year Bitcoin price will reach more than $6k and I think bull run will come in this year.
$ 6000 is already the closest goal and judging by the situation now, we will see this goal soon. Perhaps even higher price. The main thing is to gain a foothold here.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:09:07 AM

yes, $ 6,000 is likely to be reached soon, hopefully with the achievement of these prices we can immediately welcome the arrival of a bull run and expect $ 20k to arrive in bitcoin.
although not many believe that this will happen this year but I always support every bitcoin development.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:18:19 AM

Bitcoin Rocks with price reaching above 5800. Again squeezing up different shorts and now on the run. We are just round the corner of witnessing another bull run and still there is time left.Few days back the news about tether backing up and all has already set the price action in motion and we need many more catalyst like this to come and move up the price. Always the charts tells the story and same happened this time also.We are on the verge on another ending of a market cycle and many predictions are soon to come true.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

In principle, everything is possible. But it’s still unlikely that we will see any dramatic changes in a few weeks of this month. But I am sure that over time the crypto market will be able to improve its position. But the bull run will not happen until the middle of next year, you need to be patient.

impossible for this year.

i think this is speculative raise. it will be 5000 dollar again in 2 weeks.
real bull run will come in 2020
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:08:47 PM

Seeing the market situation that continues to improve as of course, of course, I'm sure that the market will soon be a bull run, of course we must follow this by buying potential altcoins so we can get big profits when the market bulls run.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 03:58:51 PM

In principle, everything is possible. But it’s still unlikely that we will see any dramatic changes in a few weeks of this month. But I am sure that over time the crypto market will be able to improve its position. But the bull run will not happen until the middle of next year, you need to be patient.

impossible for this year.

i think this is speculative raise. it will be 5000 dollar again in 2 weeks.
real bull run will come in 2020
And as you say, it's all your thoughts and predictions, and when using temporary emotions and feelings to make predictions, the accuracy is never too high, and for that reason, I still believe that a bull run can still happen this year, time has not ended, opportunities can still happen, what we need to do is be patient to receive the answer and above all, we should be prepared for the events that can come, although I know that there is no certainty about these situations but preparation is better than not doing anything

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:07:34 PM

Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
All of the Altcoins today are very impressive when Bitcoin hits $ 5,800.55. I think the bear market may have ended and bull run may be imminent. I will analyze the previous Altcoins. when investing in projects at this time.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:23:37 PM

Hello, friends in last year around this time we had a bull run. But in this year we are still waiting for that. If you have any idea about that?
All of the Altcoins today are very impressive when Bitcoin hits $ 5,800.55. I think the bear market may have ended and bull run may be imminent. I will analyze the previous Altcoins. when investing in projects at this time.

It has ended like two months ago because bitcoin is already making good progress around February and some of the altcoins as well. But this time the bullrun is very impressive, ETH may soon $200 when bitcoin hits $6K in the coming months. Although I have a feeling that there will be altcoins that will suffer because investors tend to shift funds around and most likely go to bitcoin again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:48:50 PM

When look the market situation at this moment their have a good sign that have possible indication to start again the bull run this year 2019 bitcoin is quite increase their price hope the momentum will continue.
In my own opinion if bitcoin reach 6000$ before September is positive their have possibility bitcoin goes back again at all time high.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:22:42 AM

When look the market situation at this moment their have a good sign that have possible indication to start again the bull run this year 2019 bitcoin is quite increase their price hope the momentum will continue.
In my own opinion if bitcoin reach 6000$ before September is positive their have possibility bitcoin goes back again at all time high.

You are only talking of a price that is only $200 away of the current price, of course we will reach that and we can do it this month.
I know some exchanges are already trading at $6K so the possibility is very close now.

Maybe we need higher than $6K to see a new ATH, probably $10K is a good price to drive a big bull run.
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:34:56 AM

Seeing the market situation that continues to improve as of course, of course, I'm sure that the market will soon be a bull run, of course we must follow this by buying potential altcoins so we can get big profits when the market bulls run.
Keeping up with the development of the market is a pretty good thing and now if we see that the market continues to increase, hopefully this will continue. I still believe that there will be an increase in the market!
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:17:27 PM

The probability of this bull run is very high. I am sure that in any case, cryptocurrencies will become more powerful, and their prices will grow. Suppose, the market will be going up all the time steadily.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:37:13 PM

The probability of this bull run is very high. I am sure that in any case, cryptocurrencies will become more powerful, and their prices will grow. Suppose, the market will be going up all the time steadily.
Definitely I know that the value of cryptocurrency is much higher than it is for today.  Even about the ethereum speaks quite satisfied with the words that at cost of the ethereum should be at least $ 800, and the maximum price of market demand.  Based on this, we expect a real jump in the bull trend.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:14:15 AM

I guess bull run will happen in the next year, this year the market is in recovering stage so I think we can see bullish market in the next year.

Coffeehot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:26:38 AM

last year's market realization can't affect this year. i don't think the bull market is coming back so soon. the market will have a long recovery period. i have high hopes for next year.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:52:15 AM

last year's market realization can't affect this year. i don't think the bull market is coming back so soon. the market will have a long recovery period. i have high hopes for next year.
I barely believe that if the market will just proceed and continue the uptrend movements, next halving will bring move profits for people who will accumulate more coins, things still progressive maybe not this year, not the entire pumped but a preparations for strong support that's why it's gaining
small percentage from time to time.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:39:56 PM

The increase will certainly occur but indeed we must be able to be patient about it. because now we know so many people are waiting for this to happen but preparations have not been made such as investing or anything else.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:41:33 PM

The increase will certainly occur but indeed we must be able to be patient about it. because now we know so many people are waiting for this to happen but preparations have not been made such as investing or anything else.
I very much hope that the process of increasing prices for cryptocurrency has already started.  If you look at the results of the cryptocurrency market in the last 24 hours, Bitcoin even reached $ 7,400, and this Even despite the fact that the price again dropped by $ 300, it is still a very good indicator for the entire period of 2019.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:02:13 PM

Most of the crypto enthusiast tell about that this the bull run only by looking at the Bitcoin price surging but all of we know that until the Altcoins are revive from it's ground level we can't say definitely it is a bull run. This because whenever the bull was came in the past first of all the Altcoins are showing increase in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: