Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE  (Read 2619 times)
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

Last week, we hosted the first #LudosProtocol Investor Meet-Up in the Middle East, Dubai!

Many top business leaders of the country, popular investors and media corp actors with high net worth attended, while the audience showed a keen interest in the potential of #blockchain and gaming. 🤩

More details about the event can be checked out below 👇

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

After a busy week, Sundays are for relaxing. And what better way to relax than catch up on your favorite Twitch streamers? 🎮

Who are some of your favorite streamers? Are there any of them you'd like to see us collaborate with?

sodapoppin and reckful are my favourite, maybe swifty for a lifeline

Thank you so much for the suggestion. We will see what we can do! We have heard their names from a few other people in the community as well.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

Last week was not just about Thanksgiving, as we had a lot of work to do!

The 5th #LudosProtocol Progress report is now available, so everybody can check it out 👇

All In A Week’s Work: Ludos Progress Report #5

what is the next event? dubai went really really well

We haven't announced any dates or events just yet. We look forward to doing more especially given how productive our meetings in and from Dubai were. We recommend you stay up to date with Ludos from our blog and telegram channel as there are some very exciting things being announced in the coming weeks!
Evich1966

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

What's going to be the first game on ludos outside of ironthrone?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:59:05 AM

Yo guys! I see that the market is really bad these days and I was wondering if you, the team, have a plan to get over that. I know that you project has great partners but could someone from the team tell me if you have something in your mind to beat these kind of situations?

We have always focused upon creating a quality company and product. In moments like this, this is why we have always maintained that focus. It allows us to focus solely upon our task at hand and to not be married to the day to day fluctuations of the market.
So you think that your project will develop successfully, despite the bad market situation?

This has understandably been a frequent topic throughout the thread and in the telegram community. We like to view ourselves as not perfectly positively correlated with the crypto market. While of course, we are in a deep bear market; Ludos is focused on creating an amazing company and infrastructure. We believe this focus solely on Ludos and not so much the sentiment of the market will allow us to create the best possible future for Ludos regardless of the broader market.
Andiention12

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

I want to know more about any ambassador programs or similar things. I have done the bounty campaign but I feel like this is going to require a huge community to get going; it will need lots of committed people
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:21:59 AM

Yo guys! I see that the market is really bad these days and I was wondering if you, the team, have a plan to get over that. I know that you project has great partners but could someone from the team tell me if you have something in your mind to beat these kind of situations?

We have always focused upon creating a quality company and product. In moments like this, this is why we have always maintained that focus. It allows us to focus solely upon our task at hand and to not be married to the day to day fluctuations of the market.
So you think that your project will develop successfully, despite the bad market situation?
focus on the development of the project is something good, it is true that current market conditions are bad, but it is not a reason to stop in the middle of the road, because the market is very volatile circumstances, could have been improved suddenly. And when that happens the project was ready to compete with any product that has been developed over the years.

We agree completely. We are strong believers that if we develop a phenomenal community & infrastructure we should be able to change the game industry forever Cool! We like to focus on the human and industry impact the Ludos infrastructure will have.
Earanting

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:09:40 AM

After a busy week, Sundays are for relaxing. And what better way to relax than catch up on your favorite Twitch streamers? 🎮

Who are some of your favorite streamers? Are there any of them you'd like to see us collaborate with?

sodapoppin and reckful are my favourite, maybe swifty for a lifeline

lols swifty for this project
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

I'm really looking forward to this. The sticker contest's merch is everything I could want until ICO time

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

this ludos project in my opinion has many partners and potential investors, but I haven't found the Ludos protocol site, or maybe the Ludos Protokol social media account, can you tell me the link to the ludos site or social media account?

We appreciate the interest Smiley!

Here is a link to our website: https://ludos.one/
Medium Blog:https://medium.com/ludos-protocol
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LudosProtocolOfficial/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ludosprotocol?lang=en
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LudosProtocol/
Our Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5066630.new#new
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

It is our pleasure to introduce our first advisor, the “King of Show Hand”, a #blockchain and #crypto investor authority, consultant to dozens of outstanding projects, famed angel investor and entrepreneur! 😎

Ladies and Gentlemen, Peter Du.

narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

You should think about starting a bounty program or a program to promote in the community. Today it’s just a must. Metrics say a lot today and show very low interest and very few visits.
Hishoupers

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Has the the interest rate been set yet for the holders of LUD? Will there be a reward for people who hold LUD earlier than those who buy in and hold later?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

You should think about starting a bounty program or a program to promote in the community. Today it’s just a must. Metrics say a lot today and show very low interest and very few visits.

We have a Token Challenge and a Sticker Contest are the present moment. We appreciate the interest!
Evich1966

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:43:25 AM

there should be bonus or something for earlier lud investors/holders. If we are going to transition to a pure PoS then it makes sense to really encourage and reward that from the very beginning
Morst1969

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:32:21 AM

I just saw an article about Ludos being featured on the NASDAQ billboard in time's square Shocked
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

The main characteristic of Ludos will be in the development of games? And for players who like to perform lives, will be developed some module so that you can broadcast the games through Ludos?

Welcome to Ludos Smiley!

Ludos Protocol is primarily focused upon creating the infrastructure to enable developers, gamers and industry participants to be able to monetize and exchange their wares without any of the scalability issues of previous blockchains or present system.  In the beginning, we will develop a few games to encourage adoption and thoroughly test the infrastructure. We have a fantastic partner with IronThrone which are very excited for.

Players will be able to exchange their earned achievements, in-game items and the like between games, even if the games are from different developers/platforms/etc. We do not presently plan on any live streaming integration for the moment as we feel it is a little out of scope. It is an interesting idea wherein live streamers would be able to use the platform to distribute rewards, etc. Great Idea!

I understand, but will this exchange of items be only for games that are developed on the Ludos platform? If you want to exchange for example CS Skins GO can you use Ludos?

We appreciate the support! In this example, it will only be for games developed upon the Ludos platform. The main chain and side chains will provide the ledger. As such, the game developers and publishers will need to integrate or build their game/market upon the platform for CS:GO skins to be accessible with LUD for example.
Yousaity

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

it would be cool if gamers could put items on the chain and trade them
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

Joined telegram, facebook, reddit, twitter

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

$LUD tokens, t-shirts, mugs, phone cases, and many more. 🎁

We're exchanging them for your astute analyses on overlooked potentials and ideas, pertaining to the industry’s shortcomings and reciprocal solutions.

The #LudosProtocol Essay Contest is now open, so hit us with your best submissions!

All the details are available below 👇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: