Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a new ICO.  (Read 2312 times)
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

There is a lot of new ICO's published everyday, bat almost all of them are scam and even if they are good - not raise a needed sume of money. But good projects still born and need to be attended for some like Hetachain and so on.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

It is necessary to study the project completely, review the technical document, review the website, the roadmap, here you can find many things, some are even too lazy to spend money on the website and then everything becomes clear. And most importantly, study the project team, study everyone directly, follow the links to their names, see their type of activity, and so on. You will need to write to them all and get an answer. if the project writes that it does not want to show the command, then it is 99.9% SCAM!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

I think is mostly the team the platform, the ideas, total token supply, watch the allocations and period of coin release especially for team and then careful with scam these days icos can be an issue

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
it is quite difficult to determine which ico has the potential to invest. because all prices go down and fraud is very much happening to ico. My advice is that you should read the whitepaper, and at least you know who their team is working on at the ico project.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
If you want to invest in ICO you need to find a good one that have great presentation,unique concept and have great team with experience about crypto. And study it first before you invest if that project will great future in crypto.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
daladno12

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:19:43 AM

Wink Huh Cool

Of course, evaluation of ICO is important but this is the only first step. Even if you could choose a good/reliable project. How will you be sure that you make a profit on it? Buy token on pre-sale with 20-25% (good project will not offer more discount)? This is not wise because the price usually damps when exchange.

Think about buying a reliable projects' tokens with a 7x-10x discount from the base ICO price. Look at this solution: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050817.msg46919261#msg46919261

it will help you to:
a) choose a reliable and promising ICO
b) obtain its tokens with a 7x-10x discount
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:43:28 AM

Choose possible good ICOs not new ICO to earn more because, if you learn how to avoid scam project you can have a good investment and if you have a good investment definitely you have a good income in the near future.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:49:55 AM

In present market situation, i wouldn't recommend invest in ICOs, as there are a plenty of scam ICOs, so to find a legit is difficult and there is no guarantee that it would be successful.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

If you want to invest in a new Ico, you have to be right - really good at choosing ico, what is the potential or not?
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:04:14 AM

At the moment, the market for new projects is not very stable due to the lack of demand from potential investors. The amount of investment has fallen dramatically over the past few months.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:04:56 AM

Actually investing in a new ICO is a challenge that we must face, it is able to give us an attitude and readiness in investing. But if you are not ready for risk, then invest in coins that have entered the top 10 in CMC.
Here we must get the action to get what we want, so don't hesitate with investing in a new ICO, with confidence and seeing new potential, then the opportunity is worth taking.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

I always see first concepts that exist in ICO. When it's quite interesting and has a function as well as useful for the future then it will certainly be a good thing to be supported. team factor also affects the ICO will run whether it will be successful or not. ICO which is run by the best team will produce a good product as well.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

It may be a good time to invest in ICO now. But the ICO myth was shattered this year. But if you are not a newcomer, now may be the best time to buy ICO. I judge that the market will continue to rise.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:05:47 AM

I think until now there hasn't been a good ico. if according to you there is a good ico you can tell me. now it's a bit afraid to invest in ico because it's not profitable.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:01:09 AM

IMO, you shouldn't go with ICOs anymore. Why not invest to the coins that were already listed to exchanges and has a working product.

Though there are still legit ICOs but if you dont know how to choose then you better shouldnt.

Huh
I'm saying that don't choose if you don't know how to choose good.

This is the reason why you are asking because you don't know, I'm not bothering with your question but that's it. You may take others advise but its still advisable that if you aren't sure of what you do when you invest in ICOs then you better don't.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

I think until now there hasn't been a good ico. if according to you there is a good ico you can tell me. now it's a bit afraid to invest in ico because it's not profitable.
Actually ICO is not so risky if we can distinguish which ICO is good and which is bad by doing research starting from white paper, the website, then the team and so on. From there later when you have been able to research the ICO project well, I am sure in the future the risk will not occur and can be minimized. I am very sure of that.
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:44:07 AM

Investing in ICO startups is a huge risk. You should be prepared to lose your money when you buy some new crypto asset. Agree, you can not know whether this product will be in demand, they will come out on the stock exchange (good exchanges), whether the team will continue to work on the product after sales, it's a big risk my friend and you decide. I prefer to buy already proven coins and wait for their growth.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

The team and their experience.
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

I think this is not a good time to invest in a ICO because this market condition is not good for invest in a ICO. Almost all ICOs fail after come to the market in this market condition. But when we are going to invest in a ICO we must think some points about ICO. We must thin about the ICO team and advisors.Then we must consider crypto expert's ideas about the ICO. Then we must consider about ICO rankings and ICO project type, soft cap hard cap etc. 

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

Wink Huh Cool
Currently, to invest in ico projects we need to learn more about ico. We should see how the communities evaluate the project, the idea of the project and see the evaluation team ico. At this time a lot of ico failure and fraud ico, you should be more careful

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: