Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a new ICO.  (Read 2317 times)
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Now it is difficult to find a good project and take part in it. It is much easier to buy this token after appearing on the exchange. It is less risky.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

Before you invest in some ICO or project you need to see the achievement, progress, the team, roadmap, Whitepaper, the vision and the plan to the next future or year because their are so many ICO that not successful  and the other was scam so before you invest  you should secure that you are joining in a legit ICO for you to not be a victim of those scammers because scammers are always their.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

In icos it's a little different, since you're not guided by something that has happened, you're guided more by something that may happen, so you take preventive actions to ensure that the ICO will be successful, such as researching the team, that they are efficient people with some experience in the market, whether it's bounty hunters, they also have to have realistic and feasible goals, that's very important now in this bear market.

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

I notice that ICO that has their own webinar and always attend on events are more likely to succeed but of course, they need a platform and a good marketing it's a combination of everything but marketing plays a major support, if they can attract more bounty hunters then it's good for the project.

kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:22:50 PM

it is very difficult to trust ICO now because there is no coin guarantee when the listing will be more expensive than the ICO price, and sometimes there are many ICOs that are scam, now I am still confused to choose ICO which is good now, but there is information that follow ICO when this is based on the EOS platform
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

At this time I do not invest in ICO, many ICO failed and a lot of the are scam. Right now i prefer invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum, no risk and profitable.
Invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum are no risk and profitable? I completely not agree with you.
You need to know there is always a "risk" in every single of investing, risk to lose or decreasing  the value of your assets, investing in any coin & tokens will always risky.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

I think that we should try to stay a little bit away from new icos.

At least, for some time, maybe this is because of the market conditions, or some other stuff, but they are not being profitable anymore.

It is incredible the way that ico's are going down after getting listed on it's first exchange, they all go lower than 60 - 70 percent of ico price.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

When money is at stake you have to be extra careful. Regardless of you reading the whitepaper, checking the background and experience of the team. If you have the motive of making a profit right after ICO completion then I suggest you find an alternative. I know of some good project having their coin drop soo bad. It's better you wait and buy once they're listed on exchanges.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

whether the new ICO still has the potential to be able to give a good thing? New ICO looks good, but many also turn out that the ICO is not able to compete with others and die after reaching the market. many of the aspects that should be evaluated if participated in the ICO recently. the team, concepts, technology, and the goal will be important. However, for this time the ICO recently quite doubtful.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:30:44 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

for now the risk of investing in ico is very large from a scam, it doesn't work like white paper and there are still many other risks. so if ico doesn't really carry a good idea and smart technology, you should invest in altcoin or bitcoin.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

Please if you are going to invest in a new ICO, but you have to choose the right ico that is good because not all ico have a clear purpose, learn more in detail so that you do not misstep
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

There are a lot of frauds, but this will have a reduced impact on the new ICO, but if the ICO is really well managed it will be a potential project.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Wink Huh Cool
Currently, to invest in ico projects we need to learn more about ico. We should see how the communities evaluate the project, the idea of the project and see the evaluation team ico. At this time a lot of ico failure and fraud ico, you should be more careful

Indeed, bad times has come for icos. Very easy to lose the money and precious time these days.
I would wait and not invest in ICO. We need to wait for the market reversal.

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

Do not invest in ICO now, because now ICO risk, we can lose capital so invest in the top 10 coins on CMC will be safer for you. I hold ETH and I am expecting them to increase by the end of this year
I hope that in December the cryptocurrency market will show good growth. And with this growth you can make good capital.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

Yeah invest in new ICO's but  not just any ICO do your research well before you venture into it. Don't go around throwing you monies away all in the name of investing in new ICO's.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

Wink Huh Cool
At this moment, many investors have taken a break from investing to projects due to the negative market behavior. Most of the projects this year are having negative outcomes. The market value of tokens do mostly fall because of the negative influence of the market situation particularly regarding with the bearish market this year. Despite of the huge potentials of the projects, investors still are having doubts to invest due to their negative expectations from their past experiences this year.
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

For me, if and to invest in the project then you need to first look at the project if it is very well advertised and adequate team then of course you can invest

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

Investing in projects during an ICO is suicide, it is much better if you buy tokens after they appear on the exchange and only those projects that have already proven themselves on the positive side. The Etheera project (ETA token) in this regard is one of the undisputed leaders at the moment.
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

I think until now there hasn't been a good ico. if according to you there is a good ico you can tell me. now it's a bit afraid to invest in ico because it's not profitable.
Actually ICO is not so risky if we can distinguish which ICO is good and which is bad by doing research starting from white paper, the website, then the team and so on. From there later when you have been able to research the ICO project well, I am sure in the future the risk will not occur and can be minimized. I am very sure of that.
The ICO is quite risky at present, because there are so many poor quality ICO projects and I find that the current practice of some potential ICO projects, but after the exchange, the tokens prices are always down. That is the characteristic of the market today, so we can hardly earn income from this market.
That’s normally what happens every time there is a decrease in the market, but that doesn’t mean that you won’t benefit from investing your money in ICO, there are many people who have been benefitting from it since this year and they are still gaining till today. The main focus of investors this year seems to be more on ICO.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

I have been investing in ICO for around 16 months now and my experience from 2018 has been to leave them well alone. Virtually every ICO has flopped with in terms of reaching their Hardcap targets (some not even making softcap) or with their performance once launching on the exchanges. I do have high hopes for ShareRing (SHR) to deliver a profitable project mainly because they are experienced and seasoned business professionals and have a working product prior to the ICO.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: