Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a new ICO.  (Read 2317 times)
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Of course now with iso projects is very bad , and it does not matter as they said eos or erc20, few projects collect large sums, the main thing is what the project is now carefully just choose
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

x
We are very fortunate that we are flooded of information about the ICO , of course we can still invest in ICO,but with DYOR formula.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

Investment  in ICO  require you to research about  the whitepaper  on the project, which explain details about the project objectives and vision,also checkout on the team involve in the project, there past track record and what they have acheive, check out if the project have a working product, do not invest base on social media hype, invest after researching, ICO review site can also serve as a guide.
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

Investing in Ico projects is risky now. You prefer only ICO platforms that produce secure projects and have strong products. Use your chance to get more tokens through the bonus program.

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

Apart from team performance, you also need to check the purpose of the ICO. Does the ICO they launch have a long-term target. Does the ICO affect the development of the cryptocurrency going forward? and whether the ICO can be beneficial to the general public. If the criteria are owned by a new ICO, then I am sure the ICO will have a high price after launch.
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

First of all, you have to look for a project with a good idea and in a field that is known to work. In addition, the creators of the project have to be transparent and not hide. They must also have a very active community and update news most days. From there, it is your decision to invest in a project always knowing the risks involved, but also taking into account that the profits may be higher, it depends a lot on the type of investor you are.

Right now I am investing in an ICO called EVOAI. Meets all the requirements mentioned above. For me it is a very ambitious project that will work with arbitrage bots, as well as different trading bots and will have its own trading academy. The CEO of the project has already done two really interesting interviews.  Take a look at their website, you may be interested, you can also  find the telegram channel there: https://www.evoai.network/
salmaku

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

to choose a good ICO as an investment, my advice is that you should be more careful and look for more information and references, and you should consider the development team, whether it is professional or not. and also you have to consider the concept of the ICO project, do the ICO project have a good opportunity in cryptocurrency. that's  my advice.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
Look for an active team, a great project and have many, partnerships these infos are the best to make a good investments.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

Investing in icos these days will actually require you to HODL if you dont want to loose so much of your funding So its going to take time to see it get profitable I will suggest you research your ico very well

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
Wink Huh Cool
The first thing i feel you should look at when it comes to investing in an ICO, is the team. You must be sure of their genuineness. That is, ensure they are real and can be trusted. Then look into the idea they have, by reading through their whitepaper, to know if they have something meaningful to deliver.
The project must have a MVP and a lively comminity.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

Due to the fact that the crypto market is not stable, we can make good money on it. The strategy is very simple. Buy coins from TOP20 when the price for them fell heavily and buy when the price went up. So you can make a profit of 10-30% per month.

Now the bottom is approaching 4800. We reach it and there will be a U-turn. The most important thing is not to yawn on rebounds.

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Wink Huh Cool
Investing in ICO is a high risk. You need to research them and understand their project. For a beginner it's a difficult task to do but as you expose on this field you will gain knowledge and get your own strategy to be profitable. Just keep learning.
It's never too late to learn. And in parallel to combine with practice, and earn some money by yourself, and not to ask

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Wink Huh Cool

Their project should be relevant in the market, and they should have a very active developer that you can see everywhere in the crypto events, investors wants to see real people running real project to make them invest in their ICO.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

Evaluate the project idea, evaluate the team, look at the project community.

That could be a strategy to look for it so that we will know what is going on. The team has considered very cooperative with the different activities that goes by. The project is being participated by the community and many supporters really supports its performance.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

i think first to invest in a new ico we have to make a huge research and to check its project and after that some technical issues but according to me it is to risky especailly now.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

Wink Huh Cool

Always remember that investing in cryptocurrency is truly risky it is either you will gain even more that a 1000 times of your investment or lose your entire capital but I would say that most of the time it is worth it when you get to invest in a project that is true to its mission and not just a fly by night project. So I would say better invest with those altcoins that are well known like xrp, eos, eth at bitcoin. They already establish their credibility of staying in the market for quite a long time already.
techte7

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

Yes, you can make money by investing on news ICOs. You can use ICO rating websites to find ICOs details and everything about the project. Of course this depends on how successful the ICO is, if it isn’t successful, you risk losing your money.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:50:51 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 08:49:45 AM by seyola89

Wink Huh Cool

Some people always say that the best time to invest in ICOs is when btc and ether price is down so that you can make massive gains in the bull season that follows. But we don't know if we are near the low now or if it even goes down more.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:13:25 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
Wink Huh Cool

By reading well of their white paper then you should be able to determine if their commodities are feasible to the masses that it will attract more people to invest. Think of it that the product is trending now in which it is usable by the people like food projects that food is the number one needs of all people. After considering their products then you should see to it that the team and their project are legit that there projects have prototype to ensure that the ICO really exist.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
hielgarax457

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

be careful when investing in ICO because each project will not continue to succeed and sometimes fail, choose good ICO and a great team. find out about this project as detailed as possible, and that is to facilitate us in investing. before investing in ICO, of course we all need to know good and bad things so that we understand and agree or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: