Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:08:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

I think there are so many topics that are significant with this one, however as for the market prices now are down and continuing to decrease, i would like to recommend to buy you ethereum coin, the lesser its price the better, because ethereum has the potential of good invetment coin and it is second.most volume coin in the market, so if you buy more within this days less cost, you have much more profit in the future investment of ethereum coin.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:56:28 AM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
Never rely on somebody’s advice because most of the coins they will tell you are those coin that sits in their portfolio meaning to favor them
Better before buying what they tell you,make own research and analyzation about the said coins,but for me i may advice you to buy ethereum because this one is bottoming now and may return to original value soon
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

As of the moment, the best alternate coin to buy will be Ethereum. It has fallen a lot of times and there is no pump yet. We should take this opportunity while the price is cheap and make sure that we will be part of it when the pump comes. I already missed the pump on XRP, I will make sure I won't miss it on Ethereum. Ripple is also a good coin to hodl especially on a long term basis.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:13:14 AM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
i think tht ypu can look at some sites and to some friends and ask special people
le consults of th ecryp5icurrency world
This will be more nice NEO with having it more. so it will be very lucrative by choosing to buy NEO in order to generate more profit. In addition the price of NEO with a development potential is high enough will make NEO is perfect to have.
That should be bitcoin. It should be a very bad decision to buy altcoin right now consider the latest drama in bitcoin cash was affecting the whole of the crypto market. NEO looks a very bad choice right now because it will go even lower and just try to put all of your amount in bitcoin or ripple will be much better. Ripple has the more power to keep its price right now.
Stellar is a Altcoin with the development of which continues to progress. This will be very good with using Stellar as the flagship coin quite profitable. I am very confident with this Stellar owned development capable of making it as a coin recommendation for purchase at this time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Look at IOTEX. I consider this project worthy. A lot of positive news. Here is their blog.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

I think all altcoins are worth buying right now because the price is falling in price which makes the altcoin price cheap and can be an opportunity for us to buy the altcoin, but it's best if you think it's a good thing not to do it, because maybe it will be too risky because we don't know the price of the coin crypto coin in the future how, the current crypto state is still uncertain and unstable so we cannot predict when the price will rise and when it will go down.
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

I think don't listen anyone do our own search and make sure that is good coin to invest and it will helps you to know the every process and technology about crypto.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

OPTC
WDC
CPC
These three crypton are the altcoins I bought recently. If you are interested then you can try to understand them, they still have independent prices!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

Well if you're talking about altcoin then I would still recommend Ethereum, especially now that its price is so low. I believe that it will rise again soon because there are still many projects that are using its own platform.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

Personally, I would stick with the top 10-20 for right now until the market takes a nice turn upwards. Many, many coins will die off before the next bull run, if we ever get one. Maybe buy one or two moonshots outside of the top 100 like ENG or FUN.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100