Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Phantom good project. I recommend not to sell your tokens right now. If you have more deposit then you can buy EOS, TRX, NEM.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
This is one of the reasons people make mistakes in their investments. You are looking for suggestions, then you will get random suggestions as answers. If you were the one that chose Fantom by yourself and you believe you have made the right choice, why not make further research by yourself, then if hounded confirmations, you can now come to people to know their opinion about that particular coin.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

You can buy such altcoins as Aelf, Monero, Ripple, Wax. but best of all study the coins by yourself and choose without any suggests

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

As the market has hundreds of coins, to be exactly over 3000, it is really hard to pick good and promising coins. Crypto knowledge and some strategies like research, peer-to-peer consultation and consultation with crypto experts are needed to choose best ones. Some best coins I would like to recommend are ripple, stellar, cardano, tron, verge, ethereum.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

I dont recommend you to buy just 1 or 2 altcoins. You must have a portfolio which includes some stable coin, BTC, big altcoins like ETH, ADA, XRP etc... and some small altcoins. And you also have to diversify your alts like new or old projects, different technology, drop from ATH etc....

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

I think almost all of the altcoin prices are currently experiencing a huge price decline, so if you want to invest, then choose some altcoins that have the most stable value at the moment, such as Ethereum, Ripple and many others that you can make digital investment in, but remember, keep watching the price movements. In anticipation of further decline
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

I recommend to buy the inspected coins. The most important currency in your crypto portfolio among altcoins should be Ethereum. This is a revolutionary cryptocurrency, thanks to which there are many projects. Also consider for yourself the possibility of buying EOS, ADA, TRX, ZRX, QTUM, ZCash BAT.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

The best decision, I think - bouhght thats alts which after big price falling of BTC has a good and fast recover.  How I see, it such alt's like Stellar XML, Ethereum Classic, Veros and others. Just make a little resurch and you will find best decision.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

I recommend to buy ethereum, it's a good altcoin and good for long term investment, if you want to buy 1 more altcoin how about cardano good for long term as well.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

I can suggest buying UTRUST,  a good project with potential of exponential growth in is market.  Aside from that you can also look at NEM, still cheap atm, LYL have always been aggressive on their partnership, that is if you want to invest in a younger tokens but shows active development.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

The high market cap ones are the most safe options: ETH, Monero, NEO, BNB and others.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Don't decide on new coins that you don't know, invest in altcoins that have been registered as altcoins with the best rank in the market
very many choices, they are trusted, with large trading volumes, so you don't need to fear that the altcoin you have will become shitcoin

cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

you can invest in ethereum for long term which is one of the best coin after bitcoin you can also invest in neo which have potential to grow in future
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

I think I will tell you that. You should now consider yourself the best coins from the top list. They have fallen in price and you can safely afford them. Buying something outside the top 50-100 you are at great risk.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

my advice, if you want to invest and want to buy altcoins at this time, then you better buy Ethereum. because ethereum prices are currently declining. and if viewed from a graph of price movements, it is likely that etehreum prices will experience a significant increase in the future.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

I never like to advise someone to buy something, just write in what altcoin I personally believe and keep in my portfolio. In my opinion today Ripple have a good potential in this market. The price is really rising today, and that makes RIpple suitable for our investment.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

You can choose among many projects. I'm still buying Eth
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Now, in connection with the situation that occurs in the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to make a forecast for a promising coin. The market is almost in a panic mood. I believe that coins that can be promising should have an exceptionally good product that should always be in demand and be in demand.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

in my opinion all altcoins are suitable to be bought now because they are cheap. rarely can we buy altcoins at prices below the standard so don't miss them.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: