Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

I only advise you to invest in altcoins that are in the top 10 coinmarketcap or old altcoins, because the old altcoin is clearly guaranteed for future growth and not many risks to get it. rather than investing in new coins that are still unclear for future potential, they will only get losses if they cannot survive in the future.

although there are many new altcoins that seem to have good potential but they still have not been proven to be able to continue to survive in the market when conditions are falling like this year.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SunStorm1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:29:32 AM

I watch closely FRAG cash.
They develop their project quite well. The news about them today is that they are now on Live Coin Watch.
The best real-time crypto price index with graphs & historical data for 1500+ coins including bitcoin, ethereum, & altcoins from major cryptocurrency exchanges.
You can follow FRAG here:
https://discordapp.com/channels/515275645899636737/515602656601833502
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:31:24 AM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

Do you talk about stable coins or brand new coins?
About stable coins, I recommend using CoinBundle to buy, because there are selected bundles of coins (instead of choosing which coins to add to your portfolio, you choose a portfolio to buy) and there are no fees for it.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:42:03 AM

I only advise you to invest in altcoins that are in the top 10 coinmarketcap or old altcoins, because the old altcoin is clearly guaranteed for future growth and not many risks to get it. rather than investing in new coins that are still unclear for future potential, they will only get losses if they cannot survive in the future.

although there are many new altcoins that seem to have good potential but they still have not been proven to be able to continue to survive in the market when conditions are falling like this year.
There are many altcoin you can choose which coin you see that they can give you a lot of profit and they may have more potential in the future choose for yourself at least 2 altcoin to invest

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

now there are many altcoints that you can get at cheap prices. I think the good altcoin to buy right now is just etherum. because the altcoin will easily get profits in the future.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

I like Unibright. They have a business-grade product that can used by companies, teams and developers and the token has to be used for their services. They have customers using their products, so I don't see why UBT shouldn't be in Top 50.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

My requirements for any investment:
1. A working product and elegant solution to a massive problem
2. Steady and impressive management and development team with a track record
3. Current enterprise production contracts and sales pipeline
4. Clear path to overcoming any known obstacles
5. Benefit to society and everyone including very poor and unbanked

And that leaves 2 that I am aware of: XRP and FCT.  These I plan to hold until 2022 or 2023. 
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

I believe that now the market offers excellent opportunities for a bargain and hold good cryptocurrencies, while prices remain at a minimum. Personally, I recommend now investing money in top-20 coins to minimize your risks.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

Find cheap alts on stellar term and work for bounties

Now, Bounties do not bring so much as they used to do it before. You need to be a great hard working person with plenty of free time to deal with several Bounties to earn. Better trade and invest in promising tokens.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

well now it is good period to buy any coin from top20 which was not pumped alreade like Waves and Stratis. EOS is looking very good now.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

well now it is good period to buy any coin from top20 which was not pumped alreade like Waves and Stratis. EOS is looking very good now.
ohhh yeah EOS is a very cool coin, but you need to wait for another market correction. I think it will be possible to buy EOS for 1 dollar

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

now there are many altcoints that you can get at cheap prices. I think the good altcoin to buy right now is just etherum. because the altcoin will easily get profits in the future.

You should choose the right one to invest in next year because there is a lot of new information about the price of Altcoin which cannot be predicted for now.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

I think you better try to invest your money to EOS because they have a great production this month and I think it would increase again this coming g year. That's why you better choose a right Altcoins to invest with your money like EOS and many people are having their own investments in this currency.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Since July I had been trading etn,tron mostly and really got some good profits.With more than 2100 crypto out its gets really hectic to keep account for updates for all crypto.Old days were really good we didn't had so much hassle. Tongue Tongue.Many people have also got profits from bat,zcash,waves etc etc.At present scenario it has almost became luck for people to keep regular update to invest in which crypto to maximize profit and build a good protfolio.The market has been bearish all year and now it seems to recover and bulls have shown the trend reversal in its own intimidating way.Good luck all.happy trading.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

Please buy TRX and Ripple at this time. probably it will be better. I see some days TRX and Ripple transactions in large quantities and their prices increase very fast. So we buy them will be good and safe.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

What about altcoins and nowadays situation it is only your own choice and appreciations, it depends on what exact coin you consider to be perspective. in my opinion in case you are going to buy something it is better to buy eth or btc but there are some coins that attract my attention like monero or dash.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

I would recommend buying Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think that in 2019 they will grow by at least 300 percent of the current price. Most likely even more, but such a strong growth will be the last.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

It is not easy to pick what coins will go up more next year. Just buy the top ranked coins that have good teams and a future and those should do well in the next rise.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

Look at the projects that have been launched this year and have achieved good success. For example, look at Ontology. Quite quickly, the project entered the top 100 and began to feel calm there. Investors made a big profit.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

Choose an altcoin that has been tested or has entered and also survived in the top 10. You can go to Marketcap and see it. Choose according to your wishes and beliefs according to your analysis. Visit this site: https://coinmarketcap.com/
I agree with your opinion, maybe with your opinion it will make investors better understand and understand everything that will be chosen as a profitable investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: