Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

I think you should look closely to Ethereum, because this coin has a lot of upcoming updates and they will influence its price. Moreover a lot of people would buy Ethereum to get the hardfork into their portfolio.
we hope that hopefully hardfork ethereum can run successfully and produce quality coins, and not become trash on the exchange. I hope the high rise will happen later
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

I think you are better off buying USDT altcoin because prices are very stable and very suitable for investing for the long term.

USDT prices always follow the USD if you only buy USDT and then hold it the same as you don't invest in cryptocurrency. USDT is used to secure your money if crypto market crashed . and the price is the same as USD thats why is USDT stable .

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

Buy Ethereum and Ripple. They are currently the most promising altcoins in terms of future price increases. I recommend everyone to have these coins in their wallet.
lisa951

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

Buy Ethereum and Ripple. They are currently the most promising altcoins in terms of future price increases. I recommend everyone to have these coins in their wallet.
recommend me an exchange, which would be most profitable to buy Ripple. I am interested that the Commission on Deposit and withdrawal of funds would be extremely low.
Hunky

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:41:21 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 08:02:25 PM by Hunky

Personally, I trust the coins, whose projects are really useful for people. For example, AdEx is a great idea for creating decentralized advertising, which can take the entire advertising business to a new level.
Ryan_Priston97

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

Rumor has that NKN will go up in 2019
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
Recommending a particular coin for you to invest in, might not be the best. The reason being that every coin is usually followed up by updates. What if I recommend and the coin later dump, without you noticing, will you not say that I gave you a wrong advise. What I am saying in essence is that, even if you are advised to invest in a coin, still go further  to research on the coin and follow every update on it.
qalyyk

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

I recently found a little-known, but quite promising exchange, it sells quite rare tokens that can bring large profits. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

How much time will it take to process registration on the exchange? Where can I read reviews about it?

Personally, the registration process took me about 5 minutes. Navigation on the exchange is extremely simple.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

I think that despite this small growth, it is too early to invest, it is better to wait, as this is just a correction, and growth may begin in the first quarter of 2019.
Hunky

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

While you are talking about which coin is cooler, some bounty hunters have already subscribed to the recently launched campaign of the Huobi Russia project.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:06:48 AM

I think that despite this small growth, it is too early to invest, it is better to wait, as this is just a correction, and growth may begin in the first quarter of 2019.

why should you wait for you to mention that at the beginning of 2019 the pump will start , reaching the beginning of 2019 only counting days, better buy now because prices are still cheap

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:30:07 AM

Personally, I recommend to purchase Ethereum as it is an excellent investment in cryptocurrency. This is the only cryptocurrency in which I am sure that for example in the future it will be able to bring me a very good income. Since the price of Ethereum will soon be very significant. So do not waste time while the price is still acceptable for a purchase for a lump sum.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:35:07 AM

Don't listen to anyone when making the final decision. Read this forum, see coinmarkecap, see charts, github. You can get a million tips on which altcoins to buy, but the final decision is always up to you
This is good advice for everyone because when we ask to other people without doing the analysis it will bring bad impact. A lot of selfish people in the world of crypto, which sometimes actually give wrong advice to other people for their own benefits. Analysis by your self is best step and make others people opinion as a reinforcement of the decision instead of the guidance.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

Personally I choose Cardano and xlm. A few days I often look at coinmarketcap and various other references. 2 altcoin down in bottom price far away from last year ATH and I think in terms of project cardano and xlm it's worth grabbing the new ATH in the next year. But you sholud keep it in your mind. Dont trust eveyone. Do your own analysis. It better do own analysis than you trust people but you dont know about that altcoin.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

If possible, just buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are being used a lot and guarantee their quality, although the price is low at the current situation but don't worry, in the future it will raise prices and you will be rich . If you can't buy BTC or ETH, you can buy altcoin at very cheap prices because in the future, altcoin prices will recover in 2019, I think  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

I think at the end of this year I recommend buying, Ethereum, bitcoin, NEO, and ripples, because I also believe that this coin can also produce better profits in the next few months, because now the price is still cheap, so I not worry about their future.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:57:33 AM

Now all altcoins price is cheap. You can buy maximun coins which are potential. I advice you to buy XRP, NEO, AURA, DRG, EOS, ETH. These are are amazing & market cap are very high.

That's right, the price of altcoin on the market is very cheap, it can be said to be a bottom, through this you can buy a lot of them instead of choosing, you can do it. This helps you in the future, no matter which currency increases, you will benefit and not lose any money because they are too cheap.  Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

Fantom is good coin and having a good developers team. But i think if you want buying more coin, you can add RavenCoin and EOS. I am holding RavenCoin and EOS because i think is good coin and have potential to hold for long term. Hope market recovery soon.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:26:51 AM

Public opinion on investment should be your very last option. Some people may say you should buy some coins or tokens not because they truly recommend it, but probably because they are bag holders of it and need a little uptrend in price to dump and move on. Do proper research before taking decision on buying any coin or token, personally I would have loved to recommend a few but I'm not a financial advisor.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:00:37 AM

For what reason may I ask? long term investment? or short term? But I will still give you, Long term altcoin is Ethereum, and short term altcoin is XRP, QKC, TRX, BNB and ADA. I prefer this altcoin mainly when I am day trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: