Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

Trading cryptocurrencies is a risky venture if you trade shitcoins. If the choice of an asset is the right risk is most often justified. Today, I am tracking assets that are still asleep. I am looking at CVC, ADX, ETC, KMD. KMD looks good.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

for now it's better to buy potential coins included in the top 20 CMC, such as ethereum, ripple, cardano, and others
because at present the market conditions are uncertain so it is better to buy potential coins that have many enthusiasts so it is safe to invest in them

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

I am not going to recommend buying various altcoins. I urge you to buy ETH! And here it all depends on the technique of your trade. If you want to engage in short-term trading then buy PERA. If you want to HOLD then still buy ETH.
Zillur8409
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

In my personal opinion, you should buy ethereum and Bitcoin now. The price of Bitcoin and ethereum is not so high and it is negotiable. If you buy and hold for long term, you will be profitable sure. So better you buy Bitcoin and ethereum to cut a good profit.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

I recently found a little-known, but quite promising exchange, it sells quite rare tokens that can bring large profits. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

Are you personally registered to it? Is there any problem with the withdrawal?

Guys, on first kind of exchange bitebtc.com it has a very good view. We need to test it.

Bitebtc is at #34 as from biggest exchange list from CMC. i think that's a good place and doesn't has any withdrawal problem. (FYI even Bittrex only at number 41 and Poloniex at number 50).

I am not going to recommend buying various altcoins. I urge you to buy ETH! And here it all depends on the technique of your trade. If you want to engage in short-term trading then buy PERA. If you want to HOLD then still buy ETH.
1 more important thing, don't forget to HOLD your ETH in your personal wallet to receive ETCV on Jan 11, 19.
ICO2019
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Do not listen and do not read what you suggest! You have to choose a coin or token for investment.Read the forums,view coinmarketcap.Today there are a lot of interesting coins and tokens that you can buy for the future.
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

I recently found a little-known, but quite promising exchange, it sells quite rare tokens that can bring large profits. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

Guys, on first kind of exchange bitebtc.com it has a very good view. We need to test it.

Registration on the exchange will not take more than 10 minutes.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

There should be no problems with the conclusion, provided that you have passed the KYC procedure.
Hunky

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

If the project is aimed at serious business, its coin automatically becomes promising. I advise you to pay attention to the coin ADX from the already well-known stock exchange decentralized advertising Adex.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

Right now investing in the ethereum is logical because right now the market is in a good mood.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
Hello! I bought Fusion now. Very cool project, a strong team. Recently launched a testnet. I think this project will pleasantly surprise us. But everyone decides for himself. Good luck!
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

Right now investing in the ethereum is logical because right now the market is in a good mood.
maybe a little late if you invest now but it's better than nothing.
if we dare to take the risk by buying Ethereum when at the lowest price, then at this time maybe we can already get profit from our investment but everything has passed and Ethereum is starting to rise so don't repeat the same mistake.

I strongly agree that buying Ethereum is now the right choice.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

BNB just seems like a solid choice right now with the burn coming in 3 weeks and DEX coming soon. Moreover, BNB is the type of coin that can sometimes act as a safe haven when Bitcoin is not doing well, so it seems like low risk/high reward at this point.

One of the main hopes of the next year is a stable and cool coin which will be growing and give a stable profit to its owners in the next years! Hopefully, I'll manage to buy BNB until its price increases!
MemberBor

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

There should be no problems with the conclusion, provided that you have passed the KYC procedure.

The exchange is quite decent, but you need to take into account all the risks when working with it.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I am not planning to buy the altcoin now, and the depressed market has made me lose a lot of money.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:06:56 AM

Yesterday ECHAT token suddenly jumped, rising by 200%. I think it’s worth looking at this token, because it is undervalued almost a hundred times now. The trading volumes of ECHAT are very solid, although the coin is not being traded on large crypto exchanges yet. In my opinion, a good growth of ECHAT can be expected in the future, especially when it listing on such exchanges as Binance, KuCoin, etc.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:30:18 AM

choose a good Altcoin that has great potential because if you have great potential, you tend to get big profits. before you buy it you have to be careful and find out which one you think is good and if you don't understand you can ask an expert person. In my opinion Ethereum, NEO Ripple and EOS are good, and it's up to you which one you choose that you think can be more profitable.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:03:54 AM

Me i will stick to ETH because it has a upcoming update i think this will change the game in the market. Hoping that may be with the new update ETH will be bullish 
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:09:39 AM

I have some cryptocurrencies that are very suitable for purchase, I think I can provide you with a reference. TRX. CVNT. Their project has great potential.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:22:05 PM

Buy the ones with good fundamentals that no one is talking about at the moment and sell when everyone is talking about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: