Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:08:07 PM

There are a lot of altcoins which you can choose from. I personally don't think there's a hierarchy of which is better or will yield huge roi. Just do you research and follow your gut.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:14:46 PM

Ethereum in the conditions of the modern cryptocurrency market in my opinion is worth buying now.
The coin is promising, very famous, moreover, it is now beginning to grow, which will later lead to a large rise in its value. In 2019 the future of Ethereum.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:49:13 AM

As history showed there are great ICOs that not only give X amount returns but also continue to develop the project after the ICO is finished. However, the problem is that now a lot of companies do an ICO for the sake of getting an investment. Without a clear explanation and accountability to the promises of where the money will be spent or if they will be spent.

However, with deep in-house research, you can unearth some truly interesting and with huge potential projects. Tho I am leaning now towards projects that do not have any premise, instamine or founder taxes.

However, the question was what is the best ICOs to invest in. I will share the projects that are still in the early stage that I think is currently at the top of my list:

1. BitTorrent
2. Marconi Protocol
3. Historia
4. StarkWare
5. Oasis Labs
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:56:26 AM

I think for now, if you want invest your money in altcoin, you must be patient until next monthand invest to Ethereum, because cryptocurrency are not stable for now. But if you want invest your money on ICO i think AssetSplit is very the best ICO for now.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:02:35 AM

Investing in altcoins now seems not to be a stable one,  but you can study Energi NRG, Stellar XLM but most importantly Ethereum ETH is still my best option.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:19:22 AM

Investing in altcoins now seems not to be a stable one,  but you can study Energi NRG, Stellar XLM but most importantly Ethereum ETH is still my best option.
I can add this list with other cryptocurrencies: Dash, Monero, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum Classic. Wink
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:34:20 AM

I recommend to buy coins from the top 50, such as ADA, ethereum

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:51:44 AM

I am trying to purchase a little more BNB/ Binance coin and also COSS token, as well as FOXT token right now. I earn money form ARB token, pool, so I use some of that ETHEREUM to buy into FXT, which will bring a great passive opportunity to the crypto space and also they deal in forex and options. They have been in business giving signals and trading for the past three years and also you can see their performance record. What I like about this utility token is the fact that they will be burning the token form the sales of their services and products, thus making it rarer and so then adding more value to it as well as it having a big utility and so there will be demand for it. Now before they launch their main products and trading pool is the best time since the ICO to buy before the price goes up. FOXTRADING is the company and FOXT is the token. Thank me later.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:57:00 AM

Probably you should consider i-House (IHT) token for a long-term investment, it's an asset-backed project. Also, you can check out TRON movement, it's another good investment.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:07:10 AM

Just recently, I discover an opportunity, which is one of the gems we will be having in the crypto space. The name of the coin is bidooh and the ticker is dooh.
You would need to also carryout you research of it.
There are lots of opportunities surrounding it, because it already has a working product, which is the installation of screens at different parts of the world for advert.
The project is bringing is new and better phase to payments for advertisements and over the world.
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:13:28 AM

Of those coins that are now most suitable for investment, it seems to me counting house, cht!
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:20:13 PM

Of those coins that are now most suitable for investment, it seems to me counting house, cht!
Well, this coin is growing non-stop , I think it is better not to invest in it, and choose more other coins that have not yet grown and in them you will clearly earn more, especially in xlm eos etc

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:43:55 PM

ethereum is good, ripple is good too, stellar is good too. it's up to you to choose which one. for me, etherum remains the number 1 altcoin to buy.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:22:10 PM

I think the best choice is now to find some perspective tokens that have not yet experienced any bull run. I am speaking about tokens that went live after February 2018. There are a lot of them even in top 100 cryptos and I think it would be a good investment option.

raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:26:20 PM

I believe that in such a matter it is necessary to pay attention to projects that have transparency in development and have their own finished work product. As far as I know these are already on the market.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:46:47 PM

I believe that in such a matter it is necessary to pay attention to projects that have transparency in development and have their own finished work product. As far as I know these are already on the market.
a good choice because by choosing a coin like that fear of losing will decrease.
and coins that really fit the criteria you mentioned I think are some coins that are at the top of the market.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:52:11 PM

Do you mean bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and other important coin? If it is, I will agree with you because choosing high potential currency is still better.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:16:47 PM

ethereum is good, ripple is good too, stellar is good too. it's up to you to choose which one. for me, etherum remains the number 1 altcoin to buy.
As an investment, I agree that this coin is very well suited for investment , but I think that it is not necessary now to purchase at all costs this coin is better to buy in parts

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:36:13 PM

There's a lots of token you can invest but the thing is it's depends on you. How much risk you can take and how much knowledge do you have about this ecosystem. If you are new and don't know about this space very well I will suggest go for some coins which is reputated. Like Bitcoin ethereum eos tron Ada etc etc. But if you can take risk and know about this market I will suggest invest your 10-20% portfolio in low cap coins. And another 20-30% in mid cap coins. And then go with top listed coins. And I always suggest that never invest a your money in one or two coins. Invest in parts and in atleast 4-5 coins.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:54:15 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I think now if you buy only active coins that have a great future and of course located in the top cryptocurrency, as the fact that they will rise even higher chance is higher than the little liquid coins

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: