Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:38:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:44:54 AM

for now, choosing the right altcoin to invest is very difficult because the market conditions are still bad so you must really research and observe first. maybe for Tron is one of the right choices for investment now because if we see from its development Tron is an altcoin that has good development.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:46:51 AM

I think ripple will be a good coin to buy now. And also since Ethereum is currently at its lowest price, you can take advantage of that and buy more.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:13:21 PM

Must better to buy for now on a top 20 in the CMC and ill think it's looks like some of the price of it are in dump situation maybe this is the time to buy some of this coins and holding it until it be back to a high price again.

Yes, there is a great sense to buy the tokens which are in the top-20, and maybe, even in the top-100. Their capitalization is great, and I can expect that it will be even growing with time much more.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:34:39 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
Now a lot of good coins you can buy , I think now a good coin tron , I think she has a great future as many worthy projects do on the basis of tron

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:42:02 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
Look at the coinmarketcap if you want to see what alts is good to buy now. It is always to you whether to buy that coin or not, don't let anyone make the decision to you, make your own decision and be mature when it comes to buying coins, do not make panic selling, it will harm your plans.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:50:11 PM

Well, i think people should decide on their own about which coin to buy. It is risky to ask for other opinions because many people just giving useless advices.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:54:53 PM

Everyone might recommend buying Altcoin top 10 because they have high quality and price. But that does not mean that other coins do not have potential, in my opinion the price and volume of evidence is strong if the coin is of high quality. I recommend XRP, ETH, EOS, BCH and LITECOIN coins which I think are good.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:04:05 PM

Now a lot of good coins you can buy , I think now a good coin tron , I think she has a great future as many worthy projects do on the basis of tron
I think now a lot of good projects in which you can invest, ETH xlm eos are perfect for the next 2 years, they have a lot of prospects !

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:07:25 PM

until bears reign in the market do not buy in any case it is faster to lose your money

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:13:26 PM

I advise you to buy altcoin only from the top 10 because they are already time tested and can be trusted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:27:44 AM

Before you buy coins, it's better to do an analysis. And I encourage you to buy coins that are already listed on the exchange. And it would be better if you can buy the best 10 Coinmarketcap coins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Hoofprint

Activity: 428

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:34:11 AM

I recommend investing in promising coins, but which are already in the top-30 coins by capitalization. To choose a coin you need to use a variety of tools that will help you to analyze the project. For example, you can use coinmarketcap and cryptomiso sites.

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:00:47 AM

you have to see some of the top coins in the coinmarketcap. I recommend top 5 in coinmarketcap if you want to buy altcoins. the top coin in the coinmarketcap for me is very safe and convincing.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:08:39 AM

A lot of advises will be given to you and I am sure you cannot buy everything. Which means you just have to still make your choice on your own.
How you then choose is the most important thing. Which I feel can be perfectly done after you might have researched on those coins you feel you should go for.
If you do not mind, you can consider carrying out some research on HOT.
Autumn_Rain

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:48:37 AM

Just do your own research, look behind the idea of a coin. The one which appeals to you better in some way will attract your attention.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:48:41 AM

There are a lot of coins in market but i prefer STELLAR. It is very strong and promising coin. It is similar to RIPPLE and 2nd largest coin. It is an excellent reliable data in global market. Future of stellar is very bright & people also have full trust on it.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:05:05 AM

i believe that there is sense to buy altcoins with capitalisation lower than 5 million. It should be project with existing product in sphere of blockchain protocol and infrastrusture.
Also some of exchanges are worth investing

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ucok456

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:53:54 AM

I better recommend tokens that have high market capitalization such as Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar and Tron. Because they have a brighter future than unclear tokens. Maybe some new altcoins can also be bought for taking short-term profits, but not recommended for the long term.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:32:04 PM

I think you need to pay attention to your arguments when buying, and not to other people's advice!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:39:31 PM

this is only my suggestion. it's up to you to follow it or not. buy some altcoins like bchabc, nxt, and eth. I only suggest. and that is based on my analysis. if it's true, the altcoin that I mentioned will go up later. but remember, don't hold it. immediately sell if it's profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: