Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game  (Read 9944 times)
serag4fx

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:24:21 PM

So far I see only in Lucky Strike Game such opportunities. The uniqueness of the game will allow to become a permanent participant in the chance of the jackpot. That's cool.
pxoto

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:09:03 PM

Progress report: 07/21/2019:

For me, it is not clear how long it will take to audit the smart contract, but I think that the team was able to offer an interesting game and the players are waiting for the start of the token sale.
viking32

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:53:21 PM

before playing, of course I want to understand all the prospects for participation in this ICO. For me, this is the first experience, and now I see that you have proposed a new option to increase the demand for tokens during the ICO.
As I see it, the best way to understand the perspective is now to play in the test network. I hope that the rating of the game will grow after the team completes the stage of development of the project.
sereban77

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:36:04 PM

Hi! There is an answer to similar questions in this message:

1. The current status of the project can be seen in the first post of this thread (for the present moment the audit of the smart contract is in process)
2. All the information is placed at the website. If you don’t want to read what is written here you probably don’t want to take part in our ICO.
3. Yes, there is no Softcap. Product is absolutely ready, after the audit of smart contracts will have been done smart contracts will be available in Mainnet.

my tokens are stored from each of the following bets when I do bet and play in an instant play? I'm talking about the ICO period.
When you convert LST to ETH, you give up your LST. But there is a chance for an instant return. Now I also want to understand how the calculation of the chance for the bonus bet.
dennisht

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:05:12 AM

As the number of players increases, as shown in the calculations, the token can have a very high cost. Can you guess how many players can be by the end of the ICO sale?
at the ICO stage, it is difficult to talk about the number of participants, but the team was able to offer an analysis of prospects. The site has a lot of useful information for players.
As the popularity of the game increases, the chance of winning the jackpot decreases. It seems to me that immediately after the ICO, we will see the best opportunities to participate.
Ishiro

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:52:04 AM

only ICO investors get the opportunity for a bonus bet?
With each new investment comes a bonus bet. From the description it is difficult to understand the details of this. Maybe the team can tell you more.
euromaltese

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:40:37 AM

Progress report: 07/21/2019:

For me, it is not clear how long it will take to audit the smart contract, but I think that the team was able to offer an interesting game and the players are waiting for the start of the token sale.
the team does not have the ability to manage the audit process. Therefore, all interested participants can support the project by studying the test version.
fpiket18

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:32:19 AM

Without a doubt, you have offered a one-of-a-kind ICO. Once the token sale is completed, will investors be able to sell the token on an exchange or as part of a game?
bradleycc

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:23:39 AM

before playing, of course I want to understand all the prospects for participation in this ICO. For me, this is the first experience, and now I see that you have proposed a new option to increase the demand for tokens during the ICO.
As I see it, the best way to understand the perspective is now to play in the test network. I hope that the rating of the game will grow after the team completes the stage of development of the project.
I think that due to fair conditions , the game can win the trust of many players. There is always a chance to win the jackpot. The project token will grow in price.
PiTnS

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:11:42 AM

2,185 ETH were collected during the private sale period? Or investors can already buy your token?
lopestecnologia

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:01:44 AM

I like the idea of getting a jackpot opportunity for different periods. This increases interest in the game in long-term participation.
this is the calculation of the strategy of the project developers. Constant interest in winning will attract players to increase their chance of winning the jackpot.
capslockbc

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:49:25 AM

I want to test your game . Can I buy a token without placing a bet? Or this process takes place automatically after investing?
yigitde

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:43:52 AM

on Stateofthedapps you've got good recommendations. I think that your uniqueness will allow you to collect a good profit for investors.
ruslan95

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:31:50 PM

There are already participants who are testing the new version. So definitely lucky Strike Game has its followers. Now the team uses motivation for those who test?
EarnBitcoins.XYZ

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:56:11 AM

How will the tokens be sold in the game after you close the ICO? I will store tokens in Metamaks?
mitko97

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:51:28 AM

I like the idea of getting a jackpot opportunity for different periods. This increases interest in the game in long-term participation.
this is the calculation of the strategy of the project developers. Constant interest in winning will attract players to increase their chance of winning the jackpot.
this has already interested me, if we talk about such a prospect. But I want to see how the game audit will be completed to support this ICO.
antenym

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:51:03 AM

A clear calculation of profit from attracting players. With the Lucky Strike affiliate program, will my profits be credited to ETH or game tokens?
mrrettig78

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:48:06 AM

2,185 ETH were collected during the private sale period? Or investors can already buy your token?
I have not yet figured out when to use a real bet. I think that first you need to register in Metamask to get the opportunity to participate in the project.
bibica1368

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:45:01 PM

I appreciated your affiliate program. It seems to me that a steady income can be an interesting incentive for those who can attract a large audience of players.
EarnBitcoins.XYZ

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:40:56 PM

There are already participants who are testing the new version. So definitely lucky Strike Game has its followers. Now the team uses motivation for those who test?
The number of bets is growing and this is not because the developers motivate the participants. I'm sure the interest in the game is entirely based on the players ' interest in winning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: