Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game  (Read 9944 times)
don8297

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:48:02 AM

I like this option of participating in the ICO. If the project can take care of the expansion of its community, then in General the token can be easily sold at a profit.
I agree with you. The game is more interested , of course, the players, but investing, you can get a good profit.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:09:30 AM

I think distributing 5% tokens to holders and making their prices naturally increase is not reasonable.
There are no investors who like long-term cooperation, they often leave projects early when they get enough profit.
I think the team should charge higher, 10%. pay only 2% dividend for the holders, the remaining 8% will be used to buy back and create liquidity for the token.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anton01

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:37:52 AM

The private sale helped the project raise investment for the development of the game, and part of the funds from this amount will be used for the marketing campaign during the token sale?
In the description this point is specified. Developers will be able to use this part of the investment and to purchase players. And this will expand the number of participants in the game at the initial stage of the ICO sale.
This part of the token sale for private investors allowed completing the development of the game and testing it. I think the team is effectively using this part of the investment Fund.
oksiov

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:24:41 PM

well, I saw that everything presented in the Lucky Strike project has unique properties. I hope that their design and sale of the ICO token without a soft cap will also attract the attention of players. It is more interesting to play when the jackpot is higher.
There is a good indicator of bets when testing the game. I think that after the addition of major partners, the project will have a large community of players.
I still didn't understand how the team could attract a large number of players without advertising their game early on. Can the collection of investments last for a longer period of time?
I do not think that the sale of tokens during the ICO will be extended. I saw the developers ' response. The representative of the project said that the sale of tokens will be closed if the ICO time is completed, or all tokens will be sold.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:15:22 PM

"Again, the house never wins because there is no house and you can't lose.
If the dealer never wins, then where is the money to grow the business? When you divide the winners' money and losers in the "jackpots" flexibly, this really doesn't bring in revenue for the business.
For business development, the team plans to use the strategy of attracting partners. 20% of raised ETH is used for marketing to increase the number of players, and thus dividends and token value.
20% of the collected investment is a significant amount, and it can help expand the capture of players quickly if the token sale allows you to collect the entire planned amount of investment.
tomcio2001

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:02:21 PM

26,600,000 LST are issued to the team motivating an increase in profits and token value. This is certainly a good incentive. is there a period of blocking this part of the token?
LEVADA

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:51:28 PM

And how can I sell the token after the game, if I need it? To do this, Lucky Strike will have a partner for listing and selling the token?
Well, how will new players be able to purchase tokens for the game after the ICO is completed? I do not think that the team will be able to create other conditions for a quick token purchase, except to add a token for exchange.
MeGaBeSuNTa

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:38:37 PM

When using a smart contract, there will be no external interference in the results of bets. This in my opinion is the most important factor for players who like Lucky Strike.
EarnBitcoins.XYZ

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:58:41 AM

I think distributing 5% tokens to holders and making their prices naturally increase is not reasonable.
There are no investors who like long-term cooperation, they often leave projects early when they get enough profit.
I think the team should charge higher, 10%. pay only 2% dividend for the holders, the remaining 8% will be used to buy back and create liquidity for the token.
to some extent, you're right. But the team shares 5%. From this part, 50% is spent on payments under the affiliate program. That's my understanding.
Slavvkko

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:42:01 AM

I like this option of participating in the ICO. If the project can take care of the expansion of its community, then in General the token can be easily sold at a profit.
I agree with you. The game is more interested , of course, the players, but investing, you can get a good profit.
I think this ICO is designed for gambling investors and it can work well in this game offer. Easy-to-use. In my opinion, a good place for a profitable game.
cashmas

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:28:19 AM

The private sale helped the project raise investment for the development of the game, and part of the funds from this amount will be used for the marketing campaign during the token sale?
In the description this point is specified. Developers will be able to use this part of the investment and to purchase players. And this will expand the number of participants in the game at the initial stage of the ICO sale.
This part of the token sale for private investors allowed completing the development of the game and testing it. I think the team is effectively using this part of the investment Fund.
this will become clear after the active start of adding new players. There are still not many test participants, and it is difficult to estimate the value of the token with this number of community.
sirb3y

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:13:03 AM

well, I saw that everything presented in the Lucky Strike project has unique properties. I hope that their design and sale of the ICO token without a soft cap will also attract the attention of players. It is more interesting to play when the jackpot is higher.
There is a good indicator of bets when testing the game. I think that after the addition of major partners, the project will have a large community of players.
I still didn't understand how the team could attract a large number of players without advertising their game early on. Can the collection of investments last for a longer period of time?
I do not think that the sale of tokens during the ICO will be extended. I saw the developers ' response. The representative of the project said that the sale of tokens will be closed if the ICO time is completed, or all tokens will be sold.
Perhaps you shouldn't rush things. There is still time for them to collect investments and successfully complete the ICO. Just the quality of the promotion campaign will depend on the amount of funds collected.
sdcyxiaolong

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:00:10 AM

I was watching the game, and did not understand how the winning combination for players who have an equal bet for instant play?
LEVADA

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:45:03 AM

"Again, the house never wins because there is no house and you can't lose.
If the dealer never wins, then where is the money to grow the business? When you divide the winners' money and losers in the "jackpots" flexibly, this really doesn't bring in revenue for the business.
For business development, the team plans to use the strategy of attracting partners. 20% of raised ETH is used for marketing to increase the number of players, and thus dividends and token value.
20% of the collected investment is a significant amount, and it can help expand the capture of players quickly if the token sale allows you to collect the entire planned amount of investment.
I think that the team can develop their project even without reaching the soft cap. a Gradual increase in the number of players will also be a great option. After all, the chance to win the jackpot will be greater.
obaviet

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:32:52 AM

26,600,000 LST are issued to the team motivating an increase in profits and token value. This is certainly a good incentive. is there a period of blocking this part of the token?
I am sure that the blocking period will not be necessary, as the team is primarily interested in increasing its profits, as it has invested in the development of the game.
Suqreme

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:18:18 AM

The game is quickly addictive and can become very popular. I liked your idea of using different types of jackpot distribution. There is a constant interest to be here.
Starbug77

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:05:48 PM

And how can I sell the token after the game, if I need it? To do this, Lucky Strike will have a partner for listing and selling the token?
Well, how will new players be able to purchase tokens for the game after the ICO is completed? I do not think that the team will be able to create other conditions for a quick token purchase, except to add a token for exchange.
well, developers usually report their partners or negotiate with exchanges. I think we should follow the messages to see who will be the listing partner.
manureal21

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:49:50 PM

Has your team previously participated in the development of games on the blockchain? Just wanted to see your successful ideas and their popularity at this stage of the ICO launch.
markiz7601

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:38:02 PM

Are there active channels of communication with the project representatives? I just want to get more answers about their work within the ICO
milad1994

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:42:33 PM

The game is quickly addictive and can become very popular. I liked your idea of using different types of jackpot distribution. There is a constant interest to be here.
Exactly. All right. The team has studied the psychology of the players, and using its extensive experience in the industry, can offer exactly what will be interesting for the jackpot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: