Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game  (Read 9941 times)
BungTrader

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:30:28 AM

I would like to understand, the profit from referrals will be credited in tokens immediately after the new participant makes a bet?
you can find out all the conditions by clicking on the link to the affiliate program.
I like their offer. Rarely there is such motivation to participate in the affiliate program. Great option.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kawaiikitty

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:18:27 PM

Quite a new vision of holding a token sale , I believe. Let's see how successful this game will be. Undoubtedly, the experience of the team allows me to think about a successful future for Lucky Strike.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:21:20 PM

Does anybody knows why the project has chosen such name? Lucky Strike - like US popular cigarettes.
Maybe this was done on purpose to catch attention?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
danivegas83

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:09:46 PM

endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
Devilboy123

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:57:06 PM

Current game rank is #1001. I do not know whether the game will be able to get into the top-100, but I think that the game developers have a chance to make their project popular, if LST will bring good profits.
I think that the process of increasing the rating of the game will be gradual. And this is quite normal for the ICO stage when selling a token.
And there are incentives for those players who leave their feedback about the project? The reputation and fame of the project could grow among new investors.
Qasya5

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:15:29 AM

I think that some new games that create their own ICOs can follow the example of Lucky Strike and offer such a token sale structure as here.
quite possible. Smart contract is suitable for different games, but not all gambling developers want it.
Well, now I only see here the opportunity for a fair calculation of profit and gain. Therefore, you should take a closer look at this investment.
I think we can talk about a long-term perspective here. But until ICO completes it's hard to estimate, I don't quite understand the rise in the price of the token.
RiceRocca

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:06:39 AM

endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
It is possible that investors are not as confident in the success of profit growth as those participants who are interested in the goal of the game. But this is only my opinion.
milad1994

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:58:21 AM

0.52 ETH and over 80 bets. I think that this is still not as much as we would like to see. What advertising campaign is presented in the framework of the project on the thematic sites?
BungTrader

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:50:29 AM

Current game rank is #1001. I do not know whether the game will be able to get into the top-100, but I think that the game developers have a chance to make their project popular, if LST will bring good profits.
I think that the process of increasing the rating of the game will be gradual. And this is quite normal for the ICO stage when selling a token.
And there are incentives for those players who leave their feedback about the project? The reputation and fame of the project could grow among new investors.
I have not seen this feature on the project site, but such information would be useful for those who want to quickly understand their capabilities in the game.
traxer112

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:31:34 AM

And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
danirpm

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:19:05 PM

Partners that can quickly increase the number of participants are an important part of a successful token sale. The team was able to begin their involvement using investments from private sale?
Well, it's definitely in the team's plans. But how quickly it will increase the number of players during the ICO is not clear to me.
krissta

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

I would like to understand, the profit from referrals will be credited in tokens immediately after the new participant makes a bet?
you can find out all the conditions by clicking on the link to the affiliate program.
I like their offer. Rarely there is such motivation to participate in the affiliate program. Great option.
Will the affiliate program be open during the sale of the ICO or after the token is presented at the exchanges?
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:52:45 AM

I am more interested in the project in order to make a profit from the investment. Want to know how may grow the value of the token after completion of the ICO?
dordanut

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:40:48 AM

Quite a new vision of holding a token sale , I believe. Let's see how successful this game will be. Undoubtedly, the experience of the team allows me to think about a successful future for Lucky Strike.
The whole strategy is very simple and its description is shown on the website , not in WP. I think that the interactive chart allows us to assess the future potential.
I still find it difficult to get used to such a presentation of information. I think that it would be more just to see the entire description in a single document.
krissta

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:29:54 AM

The best way to learn the game is to place a bet. There is an opportunity to invest without participation in an instant game?
lisovoy28

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:17:49 AM

Will the affiliate program be open during the sale of the ICO or after the token is presented at the exchanges?
everything happens during the ICO and in my opinion, this is the main feature of this project.
venanboy

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 12:05:06 PM

Will I be able to sell my token in the future or are they completely destroyed after I bought the token and placed a bet?
milad1994

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:48:43 PM

Partners that can quickly increase the number of participants are an important part of a successful token sale. The team was able to begin their involvement using investments from private sale?
Well, it's definitely in the team's plans. But how quickly it will increase the number of players during the ICO is not clear to me.
Right now I don't see what could expand the community for Lucky Strike. I think that a lot depends on the amount that the team has left for this stage, because some of the initial investment has already been spent on the development itself.
lilyomer

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:40:11 PM

I decided to observe the progress of the token sale a little to understand how the team is conducting a marketing strategy to expand the number of players.
Qasya5

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:24:45 PM

And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
I haven't figured it out yet. I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team can reveal more information about this issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: