Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game  (Read 9941 times)
lisovoy28

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:29:17 PM

endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
I haven't figured it out yet. I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team can reveal more information about this issue.
I haven't seen much additional information about the game and the team's strategy here, other than the one listed on the site. I don't think there will be another addition.
I definitely want to try to make a profit in the game. Now is the time to understand all the details. I'm very interested in the idea of Lucky Strike.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:23:10 PM

Simple design. But I think that the main thing here is the very essence of the game. Bet gives you a permanent chance to win. That's cool, I think.
namtih016

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:16:27 PM

Invest, play and earn. The best solution for gamblers . Good luck to all participants.
serzik2759

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:12:30 AM

Invest, play and earn. The best solution for gamblers . Good luck to all participants.
I think that this concept can have a greater impact on investors who love gambling. But I think there are a lot of them.
traxer112

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:01:36 AM

and where I can read the reviews of those participants who tested the game. I think that their opinion can confirm the effectiveness of this project.
alex201502

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:58:15 AM

Simple design. But I think that the main thing here is the very essence of the game. Bet gives you a permanent chance to win. That's cool, I think.
I think that you can start with a small bet that will help you learn all the prospects of instant play, and determine the possibility of a larger investment.
Roscokov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:46:50 PM

endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
I haven't figured it out yet. I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team can reveal more information about this issue.
I haven't seen much additional information about the game and the team's strategy here, other than the one listed on the site. I don't think there will be another addition.
I definitely want to try to make a profit in the game. Now is the time to understand all the details. I'm very interested in the idea of Lucky Strike.
a higher chance of profit can be obtained after the token sale is completed. I am sure that bets with a large number of players will increase the size of the jackpot.
tusma111

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:40:18 PM

without a doubt, the team must be active in order for the ICO rating to become higher.I will be happy to support the project , because I think that the token will grow in price in any case, though not so quickly.
dordanut

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:34:55 PM

A great game to be part of a profitable investment with a long-term perspective. What can be plan during the year to attract players?
qqnauta

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 03:28:06 PM

ICO will allow you to get the maximum fame of the project, so that players understand the essence of the game. In the future, I think Lucky Strike will have a lot of fans.
In order to have a lot of them, the team should now try to attract as many players as possible. As can be seen from the statistics of bets, the first experience of the game attracts for further participation.
baymax

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:22:21 PM

I decided to observe the progress of the token sale a little to understand how the team is conducting a marketing strategy to expand the number of players.
There are a lot of such investors. It is difficult to understand the number of community members , but I think that the affiliate program will benefit.
Does the price of the token not change during the token sale? I just wanted to know more about the game so I could invest with maximum benefit for myself.
0.00015 ETH = 1 LST, and there is no information about additional bonuses yet. I think they were only for early investors.
bigservicesinfo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:14:49 PM

Why did you decide not to hold a bounty campaign for your ICO project? I looked for this link, but did not see. I think the community plays an important role in the popularity of the game.
serzik2759

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:04:31 PM

The very idea of instant play looks good. Let's see how in the end the developers will be able to implement their marketing strategy at an early stage of launch.
antoniocabelo

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:59:21 AM

Why did you decide not to hold a bounty campaign for your ICO project? I looked for this link, but did not see. I think the community plays an important role in the popularity of the game.
I think testing the game and placing it on StateOfTheDApps helped increase interest in the events on the project.
debugx7

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:51:30 AM

I decided to observe the progress of the token sale a little to understand how the team is conducting a marketing strategy to expand the number of players.
There are a lot of such investors. It is difficult to understand the number of community members , but I think that the affiliate program will benefit.
Does the price of the token not change during the token sale? I just wanted to know more about the game so I could invest with maximum benefit for myself.
0.00015 ETH = 1 LST, and there is no information about additional bonuses yet. I think they were only for early investors.
I recently joined the project, but I think that with a high degree of product readiness, developers rarely offer high bonuses.
qwe11

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:02:29 AM

I recently joined the project, but I think that with a high degree of product readiness, developers rarely offer high bonuses.

If the prize money is not high, it's hard to get people excited.
edibala

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:51:18 AM

ICO will allow you to get the maximum fame of the project, so that players understand the essence of the game. In the future, I think Lucky Strike will have a lot of fans.
In order to have a lot of them, the team should now try to attract as many players as possible. As can be seen from the statistics of bets, the first experience of the game attracts for further participation.
well, I think it's good for those participants who want to see the growth of the value of their token. If everything goes according to plan, the game will be really popular.
DogeCoin2014

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:43:16 AM

A great game to be part of a profitable investment with a long-term perspective. What can be plan during the year to attract players?
it's too early for that assessment. Until the ICO sale is closed, no one will be able to get the correct calculations of the possible growth in the number of Lucky Strike participants.
omagaman37

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:38:06 AM

I don't understand why now the monthly and annual jackpots have equal value in the game.
mazyarkhalvati

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:32:24 AM

a higher chance of profit can be obtained after the token sale is completed. I am sure that bets with a large number of players will increase the size of the jackpot.
According to the description of the terms of the game, it will happen, but you will have less chance to win. So there will be different benefits at different stages of development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: