Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin rise in 2019  (Read 1781 times)
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:06:47 AM

Surely we hope that for bitcoin it can increase again in 2019, and for all other coins, hopefully it will also increase, surely this will be good news and the cryptocurrency will run normally again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marksayson

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:14:09 AM

That is a very good question. But only we know the final answer when we already get in 2019 year. But for now, there is still much to expect since the year is still not over. Maybe we can see a little bit of ups and downs, we just hope it is just up.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

What is the gain if bitcoin continue to rise? It will only encourage gambling. The steady market as seen today is the best. It is good for everyone. It is speculators that are looking to making millions overnight that always expect price rise.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

I can not say if the bitcoin price will rise in 2019, but i hope so.
That would certainly bring many people back to the crypto world and trigger a new hype.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

I think even if the price of bitcoin now drops and so other coins in the market, there are still chances for the coins to comeback to its high peak price. Yes it is possible for bitcoin to increase its price in early months of 2019.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:02:33 AM

It is quite obvious to every one the value of bitcoin has dropped drastically after reaching it peak of $20,000. It however dropped to $6000+ later in the year which no one saw coming.  As 2019 approaches do you think it will follow the similar pattern again this year?.
I think cryptoworld is still mystery for everyone, where no one able to perfectly predict the market movement.
I believe what everyone can do is wishing if the condition will be better, with the whale investors pumping bitcoin to make the market better.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

It is quite obvious to every one the value of bitcoin has dropped drastically after reaching it peak of $20,000. It however dropped to $6000+ later in the year which no one saw coming.  As 2019 approaches do you think it will follow the similar pattern again this year?.
In 2019 our market will start to grow but it will not grow as strong as 2017. That's for sure because $ 600 billion is not going to be easy. So I think the heyday of crypto will come in 2022. It's a long time but we need to be patient.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

I think it's still increasing, demand is high and every year is definitely increasing. Even though the ups and downs are not stable, many things make this situation continue. I am waiting for the shock in the coming year and hope all goes and moves very well.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

Well alot of predictions about the new year of 2019 that will pumped up the price of the bitcoin as in year 2018 it's at his peak and all altcoins also charged that's why expecting again pumped up it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

Well, at this moment we can see that bitcoins price is in the range of 6200-6500 dollars and its quite difficult to say that it will rise again in the year 2019. In order to achieve what bitcoin has done before. We must still support it not just focusing on the other cryptocurrencies out there.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

if for sure in 2019 the price of bitcoin will rise, of course, it is very difficult to say yes or no, but I still hope that next year at least the price of bitcoin can rise by 50%, it has also been very good and let's look forward together.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:22:04 AM

it would be really nice if the bitcoin price 2019 would rise again. surely no one can predict whether this will happen, but i hope so anyway. Even if it does not happen in 2019, i can wait until 2020.
Farahtenan

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

I hope that in 2019 it will be the second correction year so that it can provide better value, the increase in the coming year will be better, as it increases with the increasing and continuing high community.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

It will not be the same as in 2018. I think from now on our market will grow slowly but it will be a real value. There will be no more manipulation in the market. We should prepare psychologically for this new way of doing things. Long-term investment will be a good option.
Bitcoin always keep experiencing developments that continue to increase with the presence of many enthusiasts who continue to support for his progress was so great again in the future. so in this year of the Bitcoin many supporters will have a rise in the next year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

Yes. I think the bitcoin will rise strongly again in the beginning of 2019.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

The previous patterns apart from 2018 we have seen with Bitcoin, have been for a rally in February ratgher than a year long decline and subsequent moving sideways. I believe that after the Chinese new year in 2019 we will see a recovery in the price of Bitcoin.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:20:10 AM

I think bitcoin will finally rise in price again in 2019.
Anyway, it would be good if that happened.
At the moment it does not look so good and people are starting to leave crypto.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

I have no reason to doubt that it will. Though Bitcoin price increase is always speculative, there is nothing wrong with being optimistic about it. There is a bright future in store for Bitcoin and the whole crypto space! This I am very positive about despite of all the controversies and legalities. Only time will tell and all we should do is have faith and keep a strong grip.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

I have no reason to doubt that it will. Though Bitcoin price increase is always speculative, there is nothing wrong with being optimistic about it. There is a bright future in store for Bitcoin and the whole crypto space! This I am very positive about despite of all the controversies and legalities. Only time will tell and all we should do is have faith and keep a strong grip.

agree, as a crypto lover, of course we also like bitcoin, indeed it is not impossible for bitcoin to be better in the future, but we just wait for the time that all altcoins and bitcoins can improve in terms of price.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

This is likely to be from a market or economic perspective, but there are still many uncertainties in the cryptocurrency market, and investors should invest rationally. This is not a gambling club. A good investment mentality is very important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: