Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin rise in 2019  (Read 1781 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

I think Bitcoin will rise in 2019. I hope it will rise slowly and not like a pump and dump coin.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

I think in 2019 bullish growth will not be. It will start in 2020, not before. The market needs rest and a long consolidation period, only after such a stages is another growth possible.
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

Bitcoin to be rising again is the hope of many people. But don't really sure when will bitcoin rise up again.
I hope there will be a whale investors who pump bitcoin, that would makes many people happy about that Cheesy
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

this depends on developments in that year if at this time many investors are plunging into the crypto currency again maybe bitcoin can rise far from the current price but if the opposite might be able to go down more than now.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

It is quite obvious to every one the value of bitcoin has dropped drastically after reaching it peak of $20,000. It however dropped to $6000+ later in the year which no one saw coming.  As 2019 approaches do you think it will follow the similar pattern again this year?.

I did predict drop to 5-10k for BTC when it reached 20k range . But i though it will take like 1-2 months to recover back to 20k =D Looks like i was wrong . But for 2019 i really believe we will see something bigger than 20k if ETF will be Approved . Look around how many big news is out around internet , big institutions is coming Smiley
nezzard

Activity: 434

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

Bitcoin is losing popularity, and therefore its capitalization rates are falling. So it's too early to talk about the “desired 20 thousand.” It is necessary to ride out a long period of stabilization.

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

Maybe this will goes the same pattern this 2019 and maybe not because according to some experts, they said that bitcoin will hit a new ATH in 2019 but that is only a prediction so we cannot really tell that it is 100% accurate. Let us all hope that they are true. One thing for sure is that bitcoin will surpass its ATH everytime.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

At the moment predictions are good and in favor of BTC and crypto trading lets see as crypto work on predictions, good news and FUD news.

SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

this depends on developments in that year if at this time many investors are plunging into the crypto currency again maybe bitcoin can rise far from the current price but if the opposite might be able to go down more than now.
Today the money market is spreading with risky information, so in my opinion it would be hard for anyone to jump in and invest in big money, they are always wary and I think the market is not. Can ever rise to the same as the previous time. Do not expect too high, we may lose.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

My opinion is that Bitcoin will soon increase in price. which means that the rest of the altcoins will rise behind it. it remains only to wait. good luck to all
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

It is quite obvious to every one the value of bitcoin has dropped drastically after reaching it peak of $20,000. It however dropped to $6000+ later in the year which no one saw coming.  As 2019 approaches do you think it will follow the similar pattern again this year?.
It can possibly follow that the same pattern in a positive way.

It's either what we aren't expecting for this rise will come or what we are expecting to come will come so whatever comes out first on 2019 just be grateful. You need to hold until you can if you go for long term, it's a process that we need to go through before reaching new heights.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

There is a time for everything. A time to learn wise  and a time to be foolish. A time earn and a time to lose. A time to pump and a time to dump. A time to saw and a time to ripe. Today is not the same as yesterday. Even it looks like the same but still there are some major differences from 2018 and in 2019 crypto history.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

Follow some crypto enthusiasts and analyst in the crypto space and you'll know when or will it rise again but as far as I can see there's no way the current price be low and it will be on that stronghold of $6k I guess.

I am not optimistic by 2019 but rather 2020.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

No, this year everything will look different, I don’t believe that Bitcoin will even be able to grow to $ 10,000. Most likely we will see a price of about 7-7.5 thousand. At this growth end, then everything depends on the news. The basic idea is that there will be no such sharp growth anymore, there will be a smooth growth with falling and the market will start to look more stable.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

Most analysts predict the stabilization and growth of the MTC rate in 2019 after a difficult 2018. Here are just a few examples:
Experts of the analytical Agency Fundstrat conducted their own investigation and released a very bold prediction on bitcoin exchange rate, mostly based on recent trends in mining: $64 thousand to the end of 2019 Experts claim that the increase in the cost of production of the block helps reduce volatility and increase the price of the PTS. At a low rate, analysts write Fundstrat, fees in the Bitcoin network will not cover the cost of processing payment transactions. So the network won't be able to function. At the same time, the remuneration paid for the confirmation of the block guarantees the profitability of production and an increase in the exchange rate.
The popular host of the TV show "Cryptotrader" and one of the early investors in the MTC Neu-ner also gives an optimistic forecast for bitcoin in 2019: $50 thousand.he calls not to be afraid of the correction periods, considering them as a confirmation of the flexibility of bitcoin as a financial instrument and the ability to significant growth in the future. Neu-ner is sure that the next rally will begin at the end of 2018, when many new investors will come to the market.

I agree with them, and I am sure bitcoin will be able to overcome the bar of 50 thousand in 2019
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Ask anybody here, he does not know the answer, the current can be said at random. The crypto market is already managed by large whale investment funds. And this shows us brightly the last month of October where the price of bitcoin and almost all coins stay at the same level and volatility is almost invisible. After all, one condition for failure by etf was too much bitcoin volatility.
duma18

Activity: 7
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:41:36 AM
Merited by 3x2 (6)

On hope the world stands, this is just to bitcoin 115 bil stuff only.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

For a few days, all crypto currencies rose by 10 percent and I hope this trend will not disappear. We have been waiting for eleven months for a green market and I think the time has come to reward all the holders.
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

I don't know, I can only believe and believe 2019, bitcoin will be like in 2017 and the price will probably be more than 20,000 dollars, many believe that and I will become 2019, there will be many new breakthroughs like I have with Bitcoin as exchange rates the others if that is true maybe in 2019 there will be many other things that will follow hopefully in 2019 bitcoin will become more prosperous
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

There is a very high probability that bitcoin will rise again and we will see the new records of its price. I think we will achieve 50000$ per bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: