Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin rise in 2019  (Read 1781 times)
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

I have no reason to doubt that it will. Though Bitcoin price increase is always speculative, there is nothing wrong with being optimistic about it. There is a bright future in store for Bitcoin and the whole crypto space! This I am very positive about despite of all the controversies and legalities. Only time will tell and all we should do is have faith and keep a strong grip.
How about this year 2018? Is there any chance that bitcoin will going to have a good market price increase before it ends this year? I am hoping for this but it seems that it is the opposite right now and many are losing already the value of cyrpto that they are holding after the huge market price drop for bitcoin and to all other altcoins in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

This is likely to be from a market or economic perspective, but there are still many uncertainties in the cryptocurrency market, and investors should invest rationally. This is not a gambling club. A good investment mentality is very important.
of course, the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again in 2019, but we don't know what price will go up as high. well, the price might go up, but it's not as great as 2017. well, so many possibilities can happen, but for now, I think we only need to collect as much bitcoin as possible.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

yes that is certain. although in the end it did not increase significantly. even now, bitcoin is still able to rise, even though it finally dropped again. if you see bitcoin on the market, in fact they always experience an increase but not yet significant so that people haven't called it a bull run.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

It is quite obvious to every one the value of bitcoin has dropped drastically after reaching it peak of $20,000. It however dropped to $6000+ later in the year which no one saw coming.  As 2019 approaches do you think it will follow the similar pattern again this year?.
Many assume that we will look bullish and follow the pattern of the past years, but if we look at there is no news or signals that will make it happen and some say that the dispute in the BCH team makes the condition worse, then some altcoins will also do HF / airdrop this month.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

I believe the price of bitcoin will rise again in 2019 and I pray for it. I know that holding off Bitcoins has many struggles but still I continue to hold it until I will use it for everything I want.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

I believe the price of bitcoin will rise again in 2019 and I pray for it. I know that holding off Bitcoins has many struggles but still I continue to hold it until I will use it for everything I want.
Fact is it may rise today or tomorrow, the actual date  or year no one can tell. Knowing that the potential to rise is ever present, I think is all that really matters and anyone with such conviction will not lose sight of the fact that fortune always smile on the bold and prepared suffice to say, keep accumulating as much coin as you can afford to and HODL.
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

I still have confidence if bitcoin will grow back in 2019, indeed we know bitcoin has experienced setbacks and price declines in 2018, according to the fair, if there is a decline and increase due to the very dynamic and unpredictable crypto movement
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

It is quite obvious to every one the value of bitcoin has dropped drastically after reaching it peak of $20,000. It however dropped to $6000+ later in the year which no one saw coming.  As 2019 approaches do you think it will follow the similar pattern again this year?.

We all hope bitcoin will rise again, I lost many value because this down trend. I understand about risk but I'm ready with down trend in long term period. I still hold bitcoin for 2019 and still have faith will rise again. But if still down trend until February 2019 I'll cut loss all my transactions.

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

No one can be certain if BTC will rise come 2019,we can only hope to see a rise in bitcoin come 2019.This bear market has taught us a lesson that we cannot be certain when it comes to the price of crypto
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

At present, BTC price is only at $ 6400, and if we continue to hold, in the future I think this coin will drop, can not rise even higher. So I think we should sell them, do not wait for the opportunity any more.

honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

I don't think that the end of this year will re-emerge the madness of Q4 2017, because there are no new investors entering, the market is in a state of stagnation, which is completely different from the situation in Q4 2017.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

Maybe of course not according to such a scheme, but nevertheless I still think that Bitcoin will rise again!
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

I think next year will be much better this year. I believe we will be able to see the changes in early 2019, I believe that all electronic money will work well next year, I advise people to keep their money and we will certainly see the blue on the chart again.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

I am expecting a huge rally in 2019, the whole of 2018 has been with corrections and market consolidation, We may not be seeing another all time high but a reasonable market recovery with some altcoins responding reasonably. Though crypto has some level of unpredictability but there a huge expectation as price may eventually soar.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

Yes bitcoin will rise in a year of 2019, Maybe it will start of the month in january and drop to february until in October.
But not to much drop of, Maybe the price of it was comes $6000 again just like now the price of bitcoin was stable.
Yes bitcoin price will be increase in the year of 2019 and most probably at the mid of the year 2019.and this thing happen because of the step taken by the France government to regulate cryptocurrency. If that happens their is a bullrun comes in the bitcoin sector and its price will be increase exponential. Except this their are many other factors like many multimillion companies useing it for their various purposes and projects and also. Manu big institutions start investing it according to the bullrun theory so in 2019 price will be increase.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

Uncertainty, because the market is now standing and the trend of electronic money is hardly anyone can guess precisely, we rely on luck, not to be accurate, but just risky, sometimes we get lucky.

Lordofervi

Activity: 279

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

my view, the BTC is expected to return positively with new records in the fourth quarter of 2020 to surpass the highest price in 2018, and will also benefit from cryptocurrency market coverage with Capitalzation reserves above $ 930B,
to support decentralization market growth.

this measure is taken for 1870 projects and 1012 is active from the present totals 2094 (writing time) under the blockchain enterprise where most of them will be more experienced and almost all have already completed the first vision of their project, and this is expected to bring back the value of the currency into cryptocurrency, especially BTC index.
entebah

Activity: 1540
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

I think everything depends on buyers and sellers in the exchange market that determines the rise and fall of prices, and what is equally important is the news that will come, whether the news is good news or bad news that will occur in 2019 later, if most news good news about bitcoin, I think in 2019 prices will rise later, but if bad news comes later, eat, don't expect there will be an increase in 2019.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Bitcoin is an exclusive speculation product. Although initially it was conceived as a means for money transactions, it’s used as investment capital now. I think greed and FOMO will lead to increase Bitcoin in 2019.

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

Bitcoin has risen since the beginning of 2017, and continues to show graphs that are very satisfying for the holders who bought in 2015, for 2019 maybe Bitcoin can be much better than at present, because some developed countries have accepted Bitcoin as a means of payment legitimate. And of course it becomes a separate value for blockchain and crypto currency technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: