Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Organized crime in bounties...  (Read 1477 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:32:21 AM

this scammer is big shit in the bounty campaign, they want to get income from other works and so disgusting and incouraging also  that until now this was not yet stop. Hope this forum found the solution to block those scammers continue to expand population in this forum.
It is not only the bounty that must be changed, but actually it is also included in the project itself, which also has to have a new system. currently there are so many projects that are indicated to be scams

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:36:27 AM

this is extremely bad as people who want to earn honestly tokens simply cannot compete with bots and get a penny for the bounty campaign. it should not be
It really is, but most people have no idea what’s happening. They think bounty hunters are lazy, but we are not!! It the scammers and bounty managers who are lazy.
Right mate we the bounty hunters tried our best to promote the project wholeheartedly inorder that the project become succesful.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 03:39:46 AM

Well, if you are going to make such huge accusations where is your proof?
If I just use common sense and logic I can see a lot wrong with what you are saying.

There is no way they are making 100s of thousands of dollars.
Shitcoins are still shitcoins.
Try and name 5 successful ICOS from 2018 and 2019 that have had successful bounties?
In fact, can you even name one?
Instead, the bounty and airdrop world keeps coughing up 100s of no value projects.
Even the ones that manage to finish their ico have their tokens have no value.

Even if you were to have an elaborate network of scammers and copiers, doesn't matter how much coin you get if that coin is worth just one satoshi.

In my mind, if there are people doing this, then they have got to be the most inneffective scammers out there lol.

Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:55:07 AM

It's understandable there is huge money to be made from bounty hunting two years ago a lot of people made a lot of money from the earlier bounty and so many groups have shifted to crypto bounty hunting in the hope that they will rake a lot of money.

libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:01:32 AM

This explains ICO projects having thousand members but no activity in group whatsoever. I guess this is why airdrops require KYC nowadays (that's shame but good way to prevent multiple sign ups).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:58:06 AM

Where there is a smell of money, there will be scams and we can't avoid them, there is only a way is to live with it

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:24:28 AM

I am sure that everyone who is doing his job well, even with so many scammers, will make good money in the bounty campaign market

ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:43:56 AM

this is extremely bad as people who want to earn honestly tokens simply cannot compete with bots and get a penny for the bounty campaign. it should not be

In fact, these users are actually hiring professional coders in order to create bots which I can say, those who destroys the reputation of bounty hunting industry here in cryptocurrency space.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:56:14 AM

This is a real problem all industry is facing,  i think if managers and hunters follow your advice steps scammers will be minimise.
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:57:08 AM

many use more than one account to participate in a bounty program, but until now no organization has really taken care of this problem, but I see admin here helping find scammers, and they have managed to deal with multiple accounts, it must be done
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:33:49 AM

Organized crime comes from the team, if the organizers are in the shadows and it’s difficult to contact them, you shouldn’t trust them. An experienced player can quickly feel the bluff in a lively dialogue with developers than in correspondence.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:12:07 AM

Any one found cheating under the bounty ecosystem should be seriously deal with, I think with this move the rate at which the scamming is being done and organised will be reduced.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:24:30 PM

I think it will be very useful to learn for beginners. I have seen many times how bounty managers treated their work not very responsibly and charged tokens to scammers who stole other people's articles and translated them into several languages. But in addition, there are thousands of ways to cheat and we have to protect themselves and independently monitor such accounts and report them to the administration.

iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:30:38 PM

I think it will be very useful to learn for beginners. I have seen many times how bounty managers treated their work not very responsibly and charged tokens to scammers who stole other people's articles and translated them into several languages. But in addition, there are thousands of ways to cheat and we have to protect themselves and independently monitor such accounts and report them to the administration.
But usually those who use other people's work must be the rank of newbie or brand new. That is very difficult to report. Because people cheat using only the eth address. Actually it is unfortunate that participants take other people's work by changing it in language again. The bounty manager should be more careful in examining articles in particular.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:34:37 PM

I agree with you. Now there are very few good projects and if the projects are good, then the multi accounts will receive most of the rewards. I think it will be very difficult to fight this.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:40:52 PM

Any one found cheating under the bounty ecosystem should be seriously deal with, I think with this move the rate at which the scamming is being done and organised will be reduced.
there have already been attempts to deal with scammers in bounty campaigns, but as a rule, this does not lead to any result. waste of time

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:44:00 PM

there have already been attempts to deal with scammers in bounty campaigns, but as a rule, this does not lead to any result. waste of time
as early as possible will be a lot of people thinking the same as you. but take a look at in a long period of time, if this went ahead and cared for all of us will benefit from it. not now but in a long time.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:36:25 PM

The biggest problem is bounty managers are lazy and not really checking what people are doing.

But on the other hand, tokens value dropping %99 is not bounty hunters fault. Most of the times, ico owners giving out a massive amount of tokens, to partners, to freelancers, to advisors and etc. And when they dump, it is 10s of bigger than bounty hunters can do.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:54:58 AM

Thank you for your news. In order to pay attention to the quality of project promotion, I believe that many projects are trying to avoid the opportunity for robots to get airdrops.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:07:40 AM

Either airdrops or bounties only the strong will survive ,gone are the days when you can depend on a bounty because you won't just know what you will get ,either you get cheated of your rewards by bounty managers or the project you joined turned scammed or even the hardcap is never met,nothing is reliable anymore in crypto space

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: