Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Organized crime in bounties...  (Read 1477 times)
Trollinator (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:22:03 AM
Merited by tk808 (5)

Scamming bounties has become a new source of income for organized groups of scammers. Groups with developers on their payroll are using software to create thousands of bots and dumping them in airdrop bounty to collect 100’s of thousands of dollars in bounty tokens. Airdrops may not seem like much, but when you have 20K fake accounts receiving 10-20 tokens, it’s a huge payoff.

In addition, these groups are paying copywriters a few hundred dollars to write 3-4 articles and then google translating them in many languages and posting under many fake accounts. Often using newbie BCT accounts to protect the higher ranking accounts they created to put in signatures campaigns.

This kind of scam has started to flourish because the bounty managers who manage the projects are too lazy or inexperienced to watch out for these scammers.

Bounty hunters get a bad reputation because of these scammers. Also projects can’t  get quality work because good bounty hunters don’t want to waste their time, since their hard work will be diluted by scammers.

So to protect yourself when doing a bounty:
1. Watch all activities and report scamming to bounty managers ASAP
2. Google your own articles to see if someone has posted it under their account.
3. Don’t waste your time with airdrops

To the admins
1. Check everyone who enters the bounty.
2. Updates stakes frequently so scammers know you are watching.
2. Don’t be lazy, put in the work...

I hope this was helpful...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

this is extremely bad as people who want to earn honestly tokens simply cannot compete with bots and get a penny for the bounty campaign. it should not be

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Trollinator (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

this is extremely bad as people who want to earn honestly tokens simply cannot compete with bots and get a penny for the bounty campaign. it should not be
It really is, but most people have no idea what’s happening. They think bounty hunters are lazy, but we are not!! It the scammers and bounty managers who are lazy.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

They shouldn't be that difficult to detect, if they're using bots for sign-ups etc.
If the campaigns are actually somewhat decent, they can easily figure out the patterns of these bots and just deny them any payouts automatically.

That said, some campaigns just do not care. They're just in it for a quick money grab and they'll just pay out tokens to these bot farms.
Probably because it's cheaper for them than actually trying to fix it.

Trollinator (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

They shouldn't be that difficult to detect, if they're using bots for sign-ups etc.
If the campaigns are actually somewhat decent, they can easily figure out the patterns of these bots and just deny them any payouts automatically.

That said, some campaigns just do not care. They're just in it for a quick money grab and they'll just pay out tokens to these bot farms.
That’s very true!! Scam projects don’t care. However, there are also some honest projects who go into an ICO thinking they can manage the bounty themselves based on their corporate marketing experience; NOT KNOWING that bounties in cryptos is a different animal. They aren’t prepared or experienced to deal with scam bot making developers who have been in cryptos much longer.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

It is easy to detect the fake entries but the campaign managers are lazy, or they don't want to do it. Because bounty managers are not moderated, only tag from DT members is not enough, so when theymos still doesn't want to control this, it still happens.
Trollinator (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

It is easy to detect the fake entries but the campaign managers are lazy, or they don't want to do it. Because bounty managers are not moderated, only tag from DT members is not enough, so when theymos still doesn't want to control this, it still happens.
Well, can’t blame any of the BCT moderator for this. This kind of problem exists in any online forum. A good idea is to have projects registered their bounty with the forum; and pay a small fee. Then give the project a “red trust” account to tag these scammers when found, so that the BCT forum admins don’t have to waste their time chasing scammers.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

It's all depends we choosing a project.. If you want a good quality bounty, just follow the most trusted bounty manager, find project who have a strict rules for participant (strict rules have possibility to avoid who cheat on bounty).

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Trollinator (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

It's all depends we choosing a project.. If you want a good quality bounty, just follow the most trusted bounty manager, find project who have a strict rules for participant (strict rules have possibility to avoid who cheat on bounty).

I totally agree. The scammers use their fake accounts in the groups to complain and confused the real people
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

thread carefully. this days scamming scheme is getting much sophisticated.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

I also notice that,I'm not sure but probably KYC for bounty hunters can helps with this problem, cheaters are everywhere and unfortunatly we can't get rid of them all.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

This is not surprising. Opportunities in crypto are quite big, so, steadily it is also becoming a medium for syndicates to deceive and exploit financially other people. Having a great deal of knowledge about what you are joining is very important so you will not be used by these scammers.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

Now Airdrop conducts Stellar (XLM) in conjunction with blockchain.com. I think it will be the biggest fraudulent airdrop.

What do you think why they spend airdrop?

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

it is really a fraudulent act that must be stopped immediately because it will harm other participants because there are several airdrop programs that distribute the prize equally for all participants and if the number of participants is large then the prize that will be received by each participant is very little and of course it's a loss for participants who only have one account

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I suggest you think again when you believe too much about them, because it is simply not possible for them to be so good without profit. But anyway this is the good way that I see from your comment and You should be more careful with yourself.

Am I spamming? Report me!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

These are the reasons why I never join bounties that do not protect their bounty hunters, there is bounty campaign that you will need a verification before you can join this is good they can easily trace who are cheating their bounty campaign, I hope all bounty managers will apply this.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

It's good to sign up for projects where there are trusted managers who have not fooled people so far. I know that this method does not give a chance to the debutants who are well intentioned, but it is a measure of protection for us, the bounty hunters.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitc0000

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

I totally agree. The scammers use their fake accounts in the groups to complain and confused the real people
Yea ~ I've seen so many things like that. There are too many scammers in the bounty campaign and I think the best solution is that every person who wants to participate in a bounty needs to post proof at bitcointalk

Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

there must be special software that prevents scammers from using bot accounts to follow bounties, experienced bounty managers usually have a way to detect bounty participants who use multi accounts.
swiftbits

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

This is my first time knowing those things! I think scammers would really do everything for a huge amount of money even it took a lot of effort
I encountered a bounty spreadsheet flooded by fake information for telegram campaign, probably a scammers doing.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

thats why kyc process is a big help to know legitimate hunters. sometime managers has also connected with this kind of crime they leave it happen because maybe some of fakes accounts are made from theirs. so, much better to know who is the best and trusted leaders.
Grim149x

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

I think that's really unfair for legit bounty hunters trying their best. Imagind being cut off by a large margin of fake accounts or multiple accounts.

pri3oner

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

What if I tell u that there are a couple official bounty teams who constantly cheat on bounty participants? I guess u know them too.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Biscutard

Activity: 759

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

This is not new these days because the bounty era has slowly been gone due to these bots and fake accounts plus the lazy manager who just check every weekends but not doing anything during workdays. I hope someone would settle things first if someone was into a bounty campaigns because as a bounty hunters i feel bad for being cheated.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

To the admins

Bounty programs wont really ever get rid of cheaters as long those people do see the opportunity on making money there would always be a tendency to cheat.
For bounty managers inexperienced would really have that flaw even the professional ones where there are really people can still pass out even how the manager would
check out.Not all are perfect but good managers can somehow detect but still need assistance from the participant itself.

BTCHadzija

Merit: 113

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

thank you this is very helpful, lately I've become more serious about the projects I do bounties about
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

It really is, but most people have no idea what’s happening. They think bounty hunters are lazy, but we are not!! It the scammers and bounty managers who are lazy.
thank you, bro, at least we all can be careful now, I've also heard that all there are many scammers in the crypto world. we have to take care of our account from fraudsters.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

Hmm i was not aware of the article stealing in such amount, i doubt that that it is happening in such huge scale and even if translating with google is going trough then managers are to blame, this is their work.

About the airdrops, I actually dont care . Good for them, if they actually can find decent airdrop which will allow yo use bots . I mean if they are able to all the tasks necessary to obtain airdop, which is a handful most of times.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

That's is truly correct some people create an project to got earn in a bad ways
That's the reason investors are scared to invest in bounty project because of that kind of modus
But not all bounty are scam there are so many bounties are working good with good promises
It's better to investigate well before take risk investing in scam project

chip1994

Activity: 868

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Bounty scam situation is very much, the ratio is occupying more than 70%. Currently, there is no solution that can solve this scam situation, the only way is to pick ICO carefully to avoid scam. With the current bad market condition, it is challenging to find good ICO projects.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Trollinator (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

Hmm i was not aware of the article stealing in such amount, i doubt that that it is happening in such huge scale and even if translating with google is going trough then managers are to blame, this is their work.

About the airdrops, I actually dont care . Good for them, if they actually can find decent airdrop which will allow yo use bots . I mean if they are able to all the tasks necessary to obtain airdop, which is a handful most of times.
I didn’t believe it myself until...
Imagine you are an English speaking bounty hunter reviewing Asian languages articles; spammed 100’s of times under hundreds of accounts? Article are targeted because it has the fewest participants.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

The problem is not only with bounty hunters, there are also many bounty managers who took money for managing scam ICO.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

Because bounty managers are not moderated, only tag from DT members is not enough,...

Let try to get a red trust with comment "Cheating bounty with alts account" and you will know what effect of work that DTs are doing.

so when theymos still doesn't want to control this, it still happens.

Actually, this name of forum is Bitcointalk, not Bountytalk. Even Altcoin section just appeared in few years ago. And Bounties is a child board of Altcoin section, it is as a sub-part of Bitcointalk forum. If theymos and his team decide to excute Bounties section, Bitcointalk will be still alive.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

Thanks for sharing this post because I have never faced such scams before and I hope not to face them. I will be careful and will check the bounty more carefully than I did before
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

To the admins
The performance of a bounty manager is indeed taken into account, the impact is that if they manage the bounty campaign well then the result is they will get good rewards from the developer for a project and assessment from the bounty hunter. Bounty campaign is a promising promotional place for a project, so it is time for every bounty campaign actor, whether it is a bounty manager, a bounty hunter must really make a positive contribution to a project. And in many forums, people have made a study of the bounty campaign manager who is very trusted, so as I suggest if you are a bounty hunter if there is a bounty manager who becomes a bounty campaign then you can take part in the bounty.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

I have heard about such crimes but have never faced them. I think that it is difficult but possible to avoid such scams if you know the pecualiarities of the whole system. To my mind, you should be able to check its reputability
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

Fraudsters always act according to a well-established pattern and rarely make adjustments. If you are promised gold mountains for nothing, then your brain should immediately cut off dreams from reality, otherwise you will end up as a mouse in a mouse. There is nothing complicated about it.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

I agree with the author, this topic is very relevant now. In bounty, and especially in airdrop many scammers, who register their numerous accounts. In bounty campaigns, I often saw reports written with a difference of 1-2 minutes from Junior membur's accounts, and often having a negative trust and the same location and registered at the same time. I wrote to the Manager about it. I suspected these reports were sent by bots.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

Very easy to detect for a bounty manager that is serious. Once signed up for a bounty and while still on the spreadsheets, hundreds of sign up were dropping in minutes. I detected it and called the attention of the bounty manager to it, and he said he's working to handle it.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

This natural that bounty hunters will be blame because we all know that we are the same person that seek money here so we cannot deny that being called a scammers also.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

Scamming bounties has become a new source of income for organized groups of scammers. Groups with developers on their payroll are using software to create thousands of bots and dumping them in airdrop bounty to collect 100’s of thousands of dollars in bounty tokens. Airdrops may not seem like much, but when you have 20K fake accounts receiving 10-20 tokens, it’s a huge payoff.

In addition, these groups are paying copywriters a few hundred dollars to write 3-4 articles and then google translating them in many languages and posting under many fake accounts. Often using newbie BCT accounts to protect the higher ranking accounts they created to put in signatures campaigns.

This kind of scam has started to flourish because the bounty managers who manage the projects are too lazy or inexperienced to watch out for these scammers.

Bounty hunters get a bad reputation because of these scammers. Also projects can’t  get quality work because good bounty hunters don’t want to waste their time, since their hard work will be diluted by scammers.

2. Google your own articles to see if someone has posted it under their account.

To the admins

something like what you write about happened to localcoinswap content campaign. Although there was stake system according to to content quality, the manager has divided the total content pool into more than 2500 equal parts without any check)

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

Yes, now there are a lot of scams and a lot of different frauds on the part of scammers. Therefore, you need to be very careful when participating in bounty campaigns.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Scammers must always be avoided, before we participate, we must do good research, and a little discussion. if the scamer is also set, a bounty hunter is also needed to create a discussion group to avoid scamer
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

I rarely participated in the airdrop because I found that in the airdrop participant spreadsheet, there were more than 5,000 participants registered in almost 1-2 days. I know that there are more than 70% of the robots. I don't want to compete with the robots.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Noobaru

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

Very helpful tips. To be honest, I am not surprised that this is happening since greed is present everywhere. But some people are from very poor countries and are working under their bosses to scam other people, they really have no choice but to do it. I've heard of several "click farm" institutions where workers are exploited to spam and scam 24/7. While being poor is not an excuse to things like that, it definitely helps. But yes, all in all we should take precautions and try to minimalize scamming ourselves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

Well, at this point I think that if you get scammed into a bounty campaign, it is really your fault. There is much more knowledge nowadays than just 2 years ago. We know that a lot of ico and bounty campaigns are scam project. So, the simplest thing to do is to just a little research. Check the website, Chek the tram, check each and every member of the development team and you will know pretty soon if the project is legit or it is a scam project aiming to just steal your time and tokens

Perfect35

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

I just have this feeling that scammers do not have conscience. Have it been they have, they would have thought of it twice before reaping their fellow humans what belongs to them. Sometimes, these scammers just duplicate the entries of sincere hunters. It has also happened to me. There were times I look at the spreadsheet and discover that someone had used my details, except the ethereum address which is changed.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

This year it became the mass phenomenon. It is necessary to take urgently measures differently fraud priobrt unprecedented scales and will frighten off investors.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

It is all correct but for how many times it was told here?

They are making it like a group work.
A group of people which have a lot of accounts and then joining every bounties. Either social, telegram, signature and even the translation have been entered now but done in worse quality.

Admin or you could say managers cannot really take that amount of people to monitor everytime. It aint really on the job description. Disciplined workers is the key to it.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Yes, now there are a lot of scams and a lot of different frauds on the part of scammers. Therefore, you need to be very careful when participating in bounty campaigns.

the more gifts, of course more and more crimes are always developing. because today many gifts have been exploited by bad people as a cover for fraud.
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

The bounty manager should be resposible for that , and to be honest, it is difficult for him to deal with such issue when there are thousands of participants, specially in twitter and telegram, so other participants can help as you mentioned, because it will reflect on their rewards anyway.
I suggest allocating a part of the bounty campaign tokens for the participants who manage to uncover bots or connected accounts in that campaign.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

It is happening because there is a lot of money to be made from bounty campaign, in fact, you can set up a company for bounty campaign alone or you will get rich if you are into a lot of campaigns because there are too many ICO around now, it is very profitable indeed but like what you said you should protect your works.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

It would be very correct, but unfortunately not everyone will adhere to these rules. Responsible bounty managers who perform their work qualitatively is not enough. It is better to rely only on yourself and own to check your reports.
adekogbe

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

There are cheaters everywhere and in a program that allows people to make easy money like airdrops, this is bound to be a target for scammers who aim to use running jeans to acquire tokens or coins.
Cheaters using bots, however, have gotten easier to get and track and I think bounty and project managers  owe it to their community to stop all this cheaters.

SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

airdrop campaigns can be manipulated because the conditions are easy to just register an email once and that can be done with bots, but for bounty campaigns it is difficult to manipulate because there are many rules that prevent scammer behavior, especially handled by experienced bounty managers, the scammer will be known but we must still be diligent in checking spreadsheets.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:10:36 AM

it really pisses you off because you work honestly and others just make money by fraud

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:16:25 AM

Hopefully, I think my bounty campaign will weed out most of the scammers. Every person who takes part in the bounty will have to raise 200 dollars through there referral link to receive there bounty at the end of the campaign.So fake accounts with fake users won't are no good to you unless u raise that 200 dollars  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jamids

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:31:17 AM

These are the reasons why I never join bounties that do not protect their bounty hunters, there is bounty campaign that you will need a verification before you can join this is good they can easily trace who are cheating their bounty campaign, I hope all bounty managers will apply this.

Yes, there are too many scammers in the bounty campaigns that the one who manage the campaign should be more strict when checking the entries because there are times when the author perhaps of an article is the one who will end up not being credited and the one who just copied his article is the one who received the coin. There should be a strict checking of the entries but due to the fact that there are so many participants in the campaign then the manager may not be able to check some entries that may result to the hunters being disappointed.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:44:47 AM

To the admins

Even if they scam the bounty, it still boils down to the sales of the project in the end. Unless the project becomes successful the tokens they will receive or even eth or other main crypto as payment would only be their possession.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:49:31 AM

with the number of scammers in the bounty program, of course, it will hurt the participants who are honest in participating in a bounty and I see project managers now anticipating it by requiring bounty participants to verify KYC before accepting their rewards and I think this is enough to reduce scammers this time.
cosmicart

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

There are some things that are almost above our power, truth is this issue is leaving bounty hunters with a bad name, but the best thing I think is for legit hunters to keep doing their legit hunting jobs. Kyc is also a very good way to curb this scammers out.
Trollinator (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:58 AM

Because bounty managers are not moderated, only tag from DT members is not enough,...

Let try to get a red trust with comment "Cheating bounty with alts account" and you will know what effect of work that DTs are doing.

so when theymos still doesn't want to control this, it still happens.

Actually, this name of forum is Bitcointalk, not Bountytalk. Even Altcoin section just appeared in few years ago. And Bounties is a child board of Altcoin section, it is as a sub-part of Bitcointalk forum. If theymos and his team decide to excute Bounties section, Bitcointalk will be still alive.
You sound like a scam account trying to stop the word from getting out!!
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

Your solutions are not necessarily the best. I think that bounties are scammed by some people and managers do not want that. So the way to find a good and excellent project, we should look for the actual project. Projects can bring in revenue and produce products for everyone. That is a good project.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

This is very scary, such as artificial intelligence robots? If this is the case, the forum may disappear a large number of users within one to two years. Such illegal actions should be rejected. This is frightening.

Real_Person

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:57:40 AM

Scamming bounties has become a new source of income for organized groups of scammers. Groups with developers on their payroll are using software to create thousands of bots and...

This forum uses the sometimes ugly and horrible reCaptcha (reCAPTCHA: Easy on Humans, Hard on Bots - Google) for logins are you saying it is easy to beat?
karagun125

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

Day by day hackers, scammers, and fraudulent people are going to take easy money, they do not make a hardwork but instead they will victimized people out of ignorance and that's what they wanted, to make money easy by scam. So guys, we should be aware at all times. And so we hope that fraudulent people gets banned automatically, and also the bounty that are scam should be reported and banned.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

Thanks for the good advice. In the future, i will pay more attention to whether everything goes right on the bountie. Thought so far, the bountie manager pay more attention to this problems.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

I agree with your observation especially on telegram bots. I also see similar patterns of bot accounts. The latest I observed are English and Russian nicknames with some made up username (e.g. sdfuinsdi). They just kept coming everyday. This is probably the reason why some campaign managers do not check them well because it is really time consuming.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:01:23 AM

The bounty sector is in shambles. Thousands of bounties ongoing right now and most of them are being managed by junior level members. There are members who manage dozens of bounties simultaneously and I don't think that these people have enough time available to screen out the scammers.
Trollinator (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

That's why KYC implemented to see hoe cheaters can pass this requirement. I think their only targeting some projects without KYC, so I suggest bounty managers should not announced KYC at first then surprise them at the end when campaign is over to conduct KYC.
Yes, I agree!! Then we some teams start KYC after finding fraud, they use their fake accounts to complain and make it look like the real community doesn’t like KYC.
Rrtt

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

It would be good if you have evidence and share the link. We can't deny the fact that it indeed exist so i hope that this will be put to a stop.

To the admins
The bounty administrator were being paid to do their job but sad to say that some of them were involve in this kind of scam because of greed.
Trollinator (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

The bounty sector is in shambles. Thousands of bounties ongoing right now and most of them are being managed by junior level members. There are members who manage dozens of bounties simultaneously and I don't think that these people have enough time available to screen out the scammers.
BCT member rank has nothing to do with it. Just because someone started a BCT account recently doesn’t mean they don’t understand cryptos or marketing. I think no project should trust anyone controling their ANA, because the members who controls it can blackmail them by denying access. Put more thought into things...
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:32:21 AM

actually sad that something like this bountie participants noticed and the manager, however, do nothing. they are actually well paid to prevent such scam methods. perhaps the bountie operators should look the manager more on the finger. Wink
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

Yes, I think this situation is becoming more frequent. That's why many bounty campaigns must require participants to do KYC before receiving rewards.
In my opinion, actually the KYC system applied to bounty campaigns also has a big impact to reduce the risk of people who want to cheat like that.
tisumagic

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

There are some things that are almost above our power, truth is this issue is leaving bounty hunters with a bad name, but the best thing I think is for legit hunters to keep doing their legit hunting jobs. Kyc is also a very good way to curb this scammers out.
many projects turned out to be fraudsters, with them offering prizes with a large allocation for bounty hunters, and it turned out that in the end the project didn't pay for it. indeed in choosing a project we cannot determine which projects are truly responsible, because this year is very difficult

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

It really gives me concern when I see many scammers in every spreadsheet I checked and funny involve the manger will award stake to them when it's clear that they are scam, which show that most of the manager are lazy or should we say they also know about it and maybe the culprit too, cos I have seen a group where a guy complain about duplicate account and the manager didn't do anything to it, it happen mostly in fb, two and Reddit even in signature , I think the scam btt account need to be reported to moderator here to get ban.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
Merited by Serco (1)

I don't think so because not all bounty managers are lazy to check every entry. I can also understand if they cannot carry out their duties at any time because you can imagine it yourself if there are many participants participating in the project even reaching up to 2000 people who participate and and this is only just at social media campaigns, not yet another campaign that still has to be calculated. So I think we must not judge, like saying that the bounty manager is all lazy, because that is not true.

The best step is if you find suspicious activity from someone, immediately report it to the bounty manager. Don't be afraid that you will be ignored. It's better if you try to report it instead of allowing cheating people to get the token reward. I believe that there are still many bounty managers who are professional and responsive to things like this.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518

Dota2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

I don't think so because not all bounty managers are lazy to check every entry. I can also understand if they cannot carry out their duties at any time because you can imagine it yourself if there are many participants participating in the project even reaching up to 2000 people who participate and and this is only just at social media campaigns, not yet another campaign that still has to be calculated. So I think we must not judge, like saying that the bounty manager is all lazy, because that is not true.

The best step is if you find suspicious activity from someone, immediately report it to the bounty manager. Don't be afraid that you will be ignored. It's better if you try to report it instead of allowing cheating people to get the token reward. I believe that there are still many bounty managers who are professional and responsive to things like this.
That's why I don't join on those campaign with a low rank campaign manager or even a copper member with a low rank. I usually join on campaign with at least senior rank btt account. And Yes, sometimes the bounty manager or the campaign manager is also a victim for such a long period of time. This crypto community is composed of different kind of mind ( people ) but always keep on your mind that more of us want money and money and money than a project.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

Really? wake up your dreaming!! not worth the effort the rewards are far too low for any self-respecting Boss to waste his time on a few dollars for 2 months work.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

Really? wake up your dreaming!! not worth the effort the rewards are far too low for any self-respecting Boss to waste his time on a few dollars for 2 months work.
Can you quote up who are you waking for that post? Such a cut comment of yours, and of course, all of the bounty hunters are very upset and disappointed on a few dollars only. But it does not mean we need to stop doing bounty hunting, as I can see on yourself ( your account ) that you are continue to wear avatar and signature from a crypto project. That's why the author do this thread to encourage all of us to report those shady works of others, such a dirty people who want to take advantage of others. We need to do an alternative solution on this issue.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

I am forever reporting fake scammers and thieves who steal my content and my username and one even made a telegram using my profile photo as well and impersonating me. This is so ridiculous. If they go through all this effort to scam, why not make a frigging video or article themselves and post, are they so stupid or lazy? I sometimes am ashamed to say I am Asian also as most scammers are coming out of Asia as well. Mostly the bounty gangs are Vietnamese, I notice form their emails.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

Some bounty manager are very lazy in checking out cheaters in bounty programme and that is the reason why it is very easy for this cheaters to go away with this. most importantly ones they see that a bounty manager doesnt do alot of work in analysing work before allocating token then he will be their target they will be using bot to sign up in every campaign he/she is managing. I have experienced this in the past. despite that i reported that someone my work, the BM still go ahead to allocate token for such stolen work.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

Can you quote up who are you waking for that post? Such a cut comment of yours, and of course, all of the bounty hunters are very upset and disappointed on a few dollars only. But it does not mean we need to stop doing bounty hunting, as I can see on yourself ( your account ) that you are continue to wear avatar and signature from a crypto project. That's why the author do this thread to encourage all of us to report those shady works of others, such a dirty people who want to take advantage of others. We need to do an alternative solution on this issue.

I was referring to the OP not yours by the way. I think it is ridiculous to speculate that organised crime is going to be bothered to try and scam a few dollars from bounty campaigns that take 2 - 3 months of collection. The rest of us are picking up tiny amounts from our efforts but my hope is that they will flourish in the next Buill phase.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
HEvangelista

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

I have a friend who says that there is this certain project or company that supposedly should have already gave the tokens or coins to them but 5 months has passed and the tokens has not been given yet. So he does not really know whether he should pursue it or just forget about it because the chat room on telegram has no replies and also bans who gives FUD at that chatroom. It even asked KYC for the bounty participants. Tragic really.
Ducky1

Activity: 966

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

Unfortunately, this situation has been observed for more than one month. Bounty managers should deal with such situations, as they take responsibility for the bounty campaign.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
tuthienloc92bk

Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

You sound like a scam account trying to stop the word from getting out!!

Date Registered: March 31, 2018. You joined Bitcointalk forum earlier than me. But you still think what I said as from a scammer try to get the rresponsible people out of my way? LoL. "bitcointalk.org can stop scam ICO" if you have ever read what high rank members and oldest members said in that thread, you will understand what I said. Unfortunately, that thread was deleted. But you will still receive a result while search by google. I wish you will become a legendary of all bounty hunters of Bitcointalk forum after changing this scam world.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

That's why I don't join on those campaign with a low rank campaign manager or even a copper member with a low rank. I usually join on campaign with at least senior rank btt account. And Yes, sometimes the bounty manager or the campaign manager is also a victim for such a long period of time. This crypto community is composed of different kind of mind ( people ) but always keep on your mind that more of us want money and money and money than a project.

That's why we need to know all of the information about the project before joining, right?
We do not only need to know about the project's potency, the team, the manager is also important here so we will not get trapped then.
yanesna3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Very useful article, I think it would be interesting to create a separate forum where participants could only give to us some information about companies that turned out to be scammers.
miyaka26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

Countless methods of abuses to the bounty that we can mention here from those bounty abusers, some of them manage to take some peoples username here to join bounty or airdrop then they use their own wallets to profit without the consent of the original owner, some of them abuse the registration system, doubling their entries with different usernames, telegrams, and URL to look legit but the owner is just one man, managers need to restrict the registrations like posting some authentications to bitcointalk and double checking.

BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

This is indeed one of the worst factors affecting the lives of bounty hunters. But I can see that such scams are not so much, as in most cases, people just have a few accounts. I think almost every bounty hunter has a second account.

seyola89

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

It's so bad that some people love to earn from unreasonable or lazy tasks and try to live off other people genuine works. This is why many bounties nowadays require KYC before you can receive your rewards.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

I think for beginners this article will be a good grant how it is possible to struggle with swindlers. I when notice something similar always I contact the manager. But happens so he doesn't answer or ignores. In such cases I don't see sense to participate further in the project.

mohammedmattar

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

In one campaign I told the admin (from the team) in the Telegram room
There are huge robot entries
He told me that our campaign manager was a professional and would handle it
"Then let's get a free job and they will not get stakes

So far nothing has been deleted
That was about two weeks ago
All in all, it is up to the awareness of the campaign manager and the hunters together
Because in the end their joint work.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

It is the best strategy to lessen the chances of falling into a trap but cannot be avoided in some cases because of scammers had also strategies on how to convince managers to work for them, as I 've said it cannot be avoided but at least it was minimal.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

I agree with you. We must really filter the bounties that we have to join in order not to waste our time and effort in helping the project to be successful by doing our tasks. About the Bounty Manager, that's a good factor but we should also do the work on researching about the bounty to join. If a Bounty fails, it is not the Bounty Manager's fault I think. Strict rules are okay for me if it will scammers to come in.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

it's sad that bounty hunter has to fight the crooks now. and often managers are removed from the company for a small mistake and the scammers remain. that's not fair. I value my work and don't want others to steal from me

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

Now there are a lot of worthy managers who do the full job of finding fraudsters. Of course, a small ICO is faced with such a problem. Yes in the cryptocurrency world there are a lot of scammers  Sad

markieeeloy

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:07:56 AM

If this matter has a proof, then this is a serious matter that can be forward to the team of the ico campaign. This is a big unbalance and a big unfair to the bounty hunters that is honest with their work. Can anyone have a better idea that may be able to catch the users that are doing these?

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

Basically, there are some people who randomly joins a telegram group and try to devastate its members through a link tha they send. Primarily a Phishing site where the accounts and personal info's of the members are stolen and even their money.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Gab20

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

Bounty hunters get a bad reputation because of these scammers. Also projects can’t  get quality work because good bounty hunters don’t want to waste their time, since their hard work will be diluted by scammers.

To the admins

Some managers are to blame for acts like this. There are some managers that have devised means to prevent acts like this. For instance, some of them have decided to introduced the use of proof of stakes, which is also useful in curbing any scam attempt.
Then for mangers who manage lots of bounty programmes, if they feel they cannot effectively management the works before them with the available manpower, they should get more helping hands, in order to allow for proper monitoring.
Holla123

Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

To the admins

Ok so what are you saying? You expect the regular bounty manager to be able to fight against organized crime? If they have enough fake profiles I do not see how it would be possible how to track that. For the duplicate texts hmm maybe with proper text analytics but that has to be cost effective as soon as it is done.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

There are different methods used by experienced bounty managers nowadays where they are using minor KYC by posting on the thread or using telegram bot before you get the form o be filled out when joining specific campaign. Your suggestions are common but would be helpful for inexperience bounty managers. Bounty hunter scammers are those who usually do identity theft to multiply their reward so we also have to be aware checking the spreadsheet.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:09:46 PM

To the admins

Yes. This is very helpful. Very much scamming bounties occur. No exception on the bounty project and on the airdrop project. They do it very organized. There are a number of bounty projects that I have participated in, they only posted profiles of other people's accounts and only changed the address of the wallet.
I think, the admin really needs to check the authenticity of the accounts of the participants who joined.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:18:06 PM

From the moment some campaign allows the interaction of newbies, the catastrophic results you just mentioned just demonstrate what fact this forum has become! The newbie should be concerned with interacting and creating experience in the early days of the forum! If the newbie is going after bounties campaign, it is possible to raise several discussions and doubts about its relation with the forum.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:24:59 PM

Scammers have abuse the bounty platform, reducing the amount of token earn by individual, I feel bounty is heading to extinction except there is a control mechanism to checkmate scammers and  individual that use bot and people with several acount, Airdrop  platform is over as token receive this days is very low in value.
codegnome

Activity: 782
Merit: 258

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:32:44 PM

From the moment some campaign allows the interaction of newbies, the catastrophic results you just mentioned just demonstrate what fact this forum has become! The newbie should be concerned with interacting and creating experience in the early days of the forum! If the newbie is going after bounties campaign, it is possible to raise several discussions and doubts about its relation with the forum.

I think that such behavior could be easily eliminated. It's enough that bounty managers will not accept Newbies for any campaign. Unfortunately, this is probably impossible, because managers want spam so that the advertisement can be seen in as many places as possible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
██.
1xBit.com
██
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
           ▄█▄
         ▀█████▀
         ▄██▀██▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
      ▄███████████▄
   ▄▄███▄███████▄███▄▄
    ▀███████████████▀
   ▄█████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
          █████
          █████
          █       ██
  ▄█▄   ▀▀▄▀▀  █
▀█████▀   ▀     █    ██
 ██▀██      ▀▄
              ▄▄██████
    ▀▀▄▄    ███████████
 ▀▄
       ██████████████
▀▀▄ ▀▀▀
  ████████████████
 ▀
      ██████████████████
   ██
    ██████████████████
            ▀▀▀█
████████████
                  ▀▀▀████████
                        ▀▀▀███
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:45:27 PM

Good observation, we need a good and experienced bounty manager to catch these scammers, they are now so good and so organized that if the bounty manager does not have a team they will not get caught, these scammers there are huge money to collect in the bounty.
sell my ac_________nt

Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:46:50 PM

Yes, I agree there is such a problem and I faced it when I made the content, and the scammers copied it and received the same ratings. So I stopped working.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:53:15 PM

It sometimes amazes me how people could be such heartless to dupe others of their hard earn monies through this way. Its really becoming rampant since they normally go away freely with their bad deeds. Its about we do something about these act before it escalates.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:02:03 PM

I think instead of admin tasks to check for a bounty. the most appropriate is of yourself which should be able to analyze or protect yourself to be better and to avoid the project containing the scam. a lot happens is many do not ignore it and go directly to the project that looks good.
Alohadance

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:17:36 PM

Yeh, I agree with you. There are hundreds of scam bounties now. So many projects ignore hardworking bountyhunters. THey should work more carefully while checking our work too. There are so many bots which are participating in bounties.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 642

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:24:30 PM

bounty is not the main job, but companies should appreciate their hard work. currently there are too many dramas, delaying payments and exchanges.
even bounty payments are paid in installments until the end of 2019.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
miropp

Activity: 810

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:39:34 PM

Because of this, many projects are beginning to introduce the KYC procedure. This is the only way to get rid of hundreds of multi accounts and bots. But you give the right advice, everyone should be order, and then all will be well.

deloodin
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:54:48 PM

In bounty that I provide - very strict rules. There no place for cheaters! Link in signature
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:04:41 PM

The number of scammers is high it makes choosing real bounty project hard. I think the team should have a super strict rules for their bounty hunters so scammer cant join in. Doing bounties is not fun anymore scammer ruin everything.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:08:07 PM

bounty is not the main job, but companies should appreciate their hard work. currently there are too many dramas, delaying payments and exchanges.
even bounty payments are paid in installments until the end of 2019.
They are doing many different ways to create difficulties for bounty hunters. Maybe because the market is going down, they don't want to pay for bounty or pay very little, unlike 2017 when everything goes smoothly. Now we should not waste too much time on bounties, it is too difficult to receive an income

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:13:44 PM

I am really sad because of fraud in bonus programs, many Bounty managers are not interested in this issue. It is time to take strong measures to prevent this situation.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 03:44:23 PM

To the admins

I think this is a great advice for bounty hunters and bounty managers alike,the advice will go a long way to serve as a check to many crypto projects scammers who are in the market carrying out these organised crimes. Thanks

HOMT