Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:32:17 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 06:40:26 AM by bitcademyfootball

Website Whitepaper Steemit Minds

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeeLoo1899

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Please give us Link to website and social media bro  Cheesy, cant click above  Cheesy
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

Please give us Link to website and social media bro  Cheesy, cant click above  Cheesy

Hi there, done Smiley Sorry about that. All social media are at the bottom of the first post.
Please know that bounty hasn't started yet. We just wanted to share rules for now as there is limited number of tasks.
It will be ready in around 1-2 weeks from now.

LeeLoo1899

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

Hi there, done Smiley Sorry about that. All social media are at the bottom of the first post.
Please know that bounty hasn't started yet. We just wanted to share rules for now as there is limited number of tasks.
have bounty for translator?
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

You can send us a mail on contact@bitcademy.io and let us know what translation would you like to do.
All is open apart of Indonesian. It's already booked.

LeeLoo1899

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

You can send us a mail on contact@bitcademy.io and let us know what translation would you like to do.
All is open apart of Indonesian. It's already booked.
Ok thank you, i sent  Cheesy
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

Hi, our bounty will very likely start on Nov 20.
We will announce within 1-2 days. The rules will also be slightly modified as we received many comments two points are a bit ambiguous.

Please wait for the official announcement and prepare for some treasure giveaway Smiley

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

We listen to our community. We received requests to change a few things in our bounty campaign.
We introduced Reddit and also Medium.
The graphics in the top post is updated.

BOUNTY will start on November 20.
Please remember it's on first come first served basis so buckle up and subscribe through our portal asap Smiley

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

We listen to our community. We received requests to change a few things in our bounty campaign.

Please remember it's on first come first served basis so buckle up and subscribe through our portal asap Smiley

cab you share the bounty link plz?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

So a few more days before the bounty started. So let's see this bounty. Well, I am also looking for the different social media channels as well as the link to the Ann thread of this project but I guess it is not available here in the bounty thread. Will the team make it available here?
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

So a few more days before the bounty started. So let's see this bounty. Well, I am also looking for the different social media channels as well as the link to the Ann thread of this project but I guess it is not available here in the bounty thread. Will the team make it available here?
I see the social media channels at the last part of the post of the team. And regarding the Ann thread, I didn't see it here too, but this project is not just interesting but a very promising as well having this bounty in this good.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

T
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

I will participates to this bounty campaing. I am interested as well as excited to take part in this. A few more days and it will start. I am looking forward for this project. Hopefully more people will be able to reach this, most especially a bounty hunters like me.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

It's so great to see that the team of Bitcademy are deciding to launch a bounty program in which will give them a chance to become popular in crypto space. I'm pretty sure there will more poeple will join on this and help the project spread in various sites.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Bounty will begin on November 20, the project is associated with football, very interesting. I have seen a lot of projects related to sports, so I think that they will succeed!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

When will a bounty company be available? Do you plan to make discounts for users when the start of sales of tokens begins? Thanks for the answer.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

As far as I know, the token did not begin to bargain at the exchange yet. Then how the developer will pay in certain quantity of tokens, but not stakes?

gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

The bounty of your project will begin on November 20th. I am very enthusiastic to welcome your project. well my question is when will the bounty end? Wink
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

As far as I know, the token did not begin to bargain at the exchange yet. Then how the developer will pay in certain quantity of tokens, but not stakes?
Do not tell me which stock exchange started trading this token? It is interesting for me to see what his turnover at the start was.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

It's nice to see that the new project has a lot of support. I look forward to the start of sales of tokens, it will be interesting to see how long they will sell.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: