Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

A bounty which has standard to join.their features are good enough.but they should start the bounty very soon.2-3 week will be very late after announcement
As well as in many other bounty campaigns there is here very wide choice of the directions which any user can enter with any rank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

This is truly a good chance to each and everyone of us to have this kind o f oportunity as having the Bitcademy Football bounty campaign as it not just make the project boost to become more popular aline but also to give us people the opportunity to gain and have participates into something good bounty.
Yes, that's right. The project deserves our attention and tracking project updates. It is very important to give them a report that we are interested, then the team will publish updates.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

This is truly a good chance to each and everyone of us to have this kind o f oportunity as having the Bitcademy Football bounty campaign as it not just make the project boost to become more popular aline but also to give us people the opportunity to gain and have participates into something good bounty.
Yes, that's right. The project deserves our attention and tracking project updates. It is very important to give them a report that we are interested, then the team will publish updates.
I prefer large updates because there is no sense to publish insignificant news. Thus the team will concentrate on development.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

I prefer large updates because there is no sense to publish insignificant news. Thus the team will concentrate on development.
May be bitacademy managers dealing with bitcointalk might not share certain updates and they may be active on other social channels so let them take time to validate their data before they share all the new updates of the project because anything that shared which is not accurate may mislead the entire foundation so they are more sensitive with this activity.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

Their bounty program is the best sign for aligning all the necessaries as you expected, take a look on the campaign in detail we can also observe they prioritized every aspect with an excellent strategy even focusing on the referral program and telegram user name for limited users so there will be more scope with the project to gain more participation. 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

Many participants across the globe showing more interest now with football. Developers idea is c9mpletely unique along with the project plan but how about the advertising strategies is there a huge network behind to lead and share all the information ?
MilesMoses

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

It actually sense to publish such information on various social channels including their recent announcements that will bring more awareness for all the existing and new investors to understand the project progress which is the growth and an added goodwill of the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

Many participants across the globe showing more interest now with football. Developers idea is c9mpletely unique along with the project plan but how about the advertising strategies is there a huge network behind to lead and share all the information ?
Yes, I can say that right now the topic of football is very popular and therefore everything will be interesting what is connected with it. It is worth thinking about and looking at the project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

I'm sure they have a better plans in marketing and advertising the project since the idea are very attractive to all football enthusiast. We just need to give enough time for the team to work on this so that they can perform it well and accordingly.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

A bounty which has standard to join.their features are good enough.but they should start the bounty very soon.2-3 week will be very late after announcement
There was no issues with delay but all we need is bounty program moreover with no issues all the instructions and plans should be accurate that makes a way to reach the goals.
Now i am thinking about the future of the project because they project has some time to start & market is fall at time.if they really will surely open the work
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:46:58 PM

There was no issues with delay but all we need is bounty program moreover with no issues all the instructions and plans should be accurate that makes a way to reach the goals.
Now i am thinking about the future of the project because they project has some time to start & market is fall at time.if they really will surely open the work
They are obliged to continue work in the normal mode. The cryptocurrency has no fortress and constantly changes cost, and it is normal, the patience is necessary.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

Do you plan to do beta testing of the platform? If so, when it will happen, I really want to take part in it.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

I have a question for administrators. How will you update project information? Will you write updates here once a week or maybe at other times?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Do you plan to do beta testing of the platform? If so, when it will happen, I really want to take part in it.
Recently by me it is noticed that the majority of projects refuse it, and I do not know why. It would seem to me on the contrary could help to promote the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

Same here, I think no one of us who will not think for what the future of the project will be. But as I observed the team, they are capable enough and never gives up in the problems that they encountered. It just simply says that the team is very hardworking and good. Looking forward for the their success.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

You have posted your bounty thread in wrong section of the forum. This section is only for announcements.

Op please move the topics to altcoin bounty section, I think you can attract more supporters there.

They already moved the thread to the bounty link thread. Surely it will now start to gain supporters and also good visitors to the official site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

I think there will be soon after further more developments from the team. It will need people to test the apps do detect glitches and bugs.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

I think there will be soon after further more developments from the team. It will need people to test the apps do detect glitches and bugs.

That would be a good idea considering that the apps will be on the test, They should also give little rewards to those testers.

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

I guess it here too that the Bitcademy Football will launched a beta testing of the project, but not just now, that is because there still some matters that the team should need to settle first most especially they are prioritizing the development of the hole project first.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

A good promotional advertisement to widely spread the bounty of the project is what this project needs to gain more participants as well as supporters of the project. Well, I see a good potential in this project, and for that, I do think they should keep going as well as a continuous striving for its goals and objectives for success.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: