Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

Im not pretty good to describe the design of the thread but it seems like the design is pretty damn perfect! Im loving the thread design because it was designed so clearly.
I think it very important. The more qualitatively the project, the better is issued. The visual memory at people is very developed and they will think of the project, and it will unambiguously attract investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryStrain.io
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

This is an extremely clean Bounty announcement.  Posts like these really help to set a standard for the us to live up to.  For design at least.  However the lack of text is probably hurting a little for SEO - Google loves em some text.

Best of LUCK.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:08:16 AM

By the way admin where are links and instruction for the bounty? I do not see any campaign that we can join here.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:11:17 AM

This is an extremely clean Bounty announcement.  Posts like these really help to set a standard for the us to live up to.  For design at least.  However the lack of text is probably hurting a little for SEO - Google loves em some text.

Best of LUCK.

Ok, I will be waiting for the official release of the bounty, Is there any ANN thread for this one too?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

Please give us Link to website and social media bro  Cheesy, cant click above  Cheesy

Hi there, done Smiley Sorry about that. All social media are at the bottom of the first post.
Please know that bounty hasn't started yet. We just wanted to share rules for now as there is limited number of tasks.
It will be ready in around 1-2 weeks from now.

1 A week more to go then?  What will be the campaign that will launch admin? Surely Social?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

It got moved by the OP literally ages ago. Unless you didn't even bother to check before making that comment you'd notice we're in the Bounties section
Yeah. Usually the bounty stored and placed in the bounties board, you can check them immediately so you can also join the bounty.
Well. Actually, this is the bounty board and its stored on the bounty so that you can join the bounty by looking in the first page of the thread and see how many bounties that are suitable for you.

Welcome to bitcointalk then, people literally dont read what the other people have said and respond in a completely different direction to what the issue was
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

A good promotional advertisement to widely spread the bounty of the project is what this project needs to gain more participants as well as supporters of the project. Well, I see a good potential in this project, and for that, I do think they should keep going as well as a continuous striving for its goals and objectives for success.
Well. Im not sure if the objective is very good to make the bounty great but, it is a good start for them to earn more bounty participants.

The price of the token is pretty much inversely proportional to the number of coins they give away in the bounties. If they want to do a "good" bounty they should do it in ETH/BTC
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

A good promotional advertisement to widely spread the bounty of the project is what this project needs to gain more participants as well as supporters of the project. Well, I see a good potential in this project, and for that, I do think they should keep going as well as a continuous striving for its goals and objectives for success.
Well. Im not sure if the objective is very good to make the bounty great but, it is a good start for them to earn more bounty participants.

The price of the token is pretty much inversely proportional to the number of coins they give away in the bounties. If they want to do a "good" bounty they should do it in ETH/BTC
So usually the reward for participation in the distribution of coins always give the project tokens, but not like not Bitcoin or Ethereum. I have not seen the project to distribute Bitcoin.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

I do not agree with you, none of the projects in which I participated gave a reward in another coin. Distributed only tokens that developed the project development team.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

Agree with you buddy that if the project Bitcademy Football will have its bounty program to gain an even much more participants then you are right there that the project team should have it in a BTC or ETH because just like me, as one of the thousands of people here in the crypto community, I prefer BTC and ETH as a reward than any other crypto currencies or rather token payments.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

So usually the reward for participation in the distribution of coins always give the project tokens, but not like not Bitcoin or Ethereum. I have not seen the project to distribute Bitcoin.
I have seen project that distribute Bitcoin for their bounty. But not Ethereum. I already been joined there and for my observation, as my fellow friends in scho that is also a part of the crypto community is much prefered to have that kind of bounties.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

When will the official registration link be announced to participate in the project's generosity? Since I did not find the links myself, can someone tell me?
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Best of LUCK.

Ok, I will be waiting for the official release of the bounty, Is there any ANN thread for this one too?
I am also looking forward to this launch of the bounty campaign of the Bitcademy Football. Well this is truly a good to be looking into bounty programs as from its good platform and vision it have for decentralizing sports. Keep going and good luck to the team.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

I have seen project that distribute Bitcoin for their bounty. But not Ethereum. I already been joined there and for my observation, as my fellow friends in scho that is also a part of the crypto community is much prefered to have that kind of bounties.
Very interesting, because I also have not seen such projects and I can not say that developers can pay for participation in another currency. I will also watch, suddenly something will change.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Supporters are actively sharing the information about bitacademy with various social platforms additionally various campaigns will cheer up the supporters to join and take the advantage of the project.
Yeah, indeed. Bitcademy is a kind of a great platform which has so many popularity in the world where everything is digitalized.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

Supporters are actively sharing the information about bitacademy with various social platforms additionally various campaigns will cheer up the supporters to join and take the advantage of the project.
Yeah, absolutely. I really love how they would do a marketing strategy because they are blowing up around the social media and its a trend for now. I hope it lasts until the end of the ICO.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

Best of LUCK.
Absolutely. I think they would like to make something fresh and genuine announcement so that the readers can get interested to join the bounty and get some jobs.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

In any project the design has very important role. Any person at first pays attention to a cover and only then already gets acquainted with the structure.
Indeed. Well, there are so many projects which don't take a design as the main strategy to convince potential supporters or investors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

In any project the design has very important role. Any person at first pays attention to a cover and only then already gets acquainted with the structure.
Indeed. Well, there are so many projects which don't take a design as the main strategy to convince potential supporters or investors.
As per my opinion, I think that good logo or design can also contributes the project success this make the project more attractive and stunning. I do believe that first impressions last. If they saw a nice and wonderful front page and design this wil retained and marks a good impression at the first glance.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

Best of LUCK.
Absolutely. I think they would like to make something fresh and genuine announcement so that the readers can get interested to join the bounty and get some jobs.
The project marketing team should do something about the project popularity. They were tasked to do make the project famous and talk in the town. Most probably they can do some advertisement that indicates the good reviews and the announcements of bounty campaigns to increase the number of participants and supporters. This will be quite a expensive activity but I do believe its worth to invest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: