Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

I really like how the thread was created and designed perfectly. But I wonder if there is a submission for the bounty or even the spreadsheet because all of these images are unclickable.
Usually, most of the bounty make their own spreadsheet and the form to join the bounty campaign, let me give it a try to ask the developer.

Sure, please check us tonight around midnight GMT+3
Bounty will be open at that time.

It is much appreciated your active reply. This is a plus factor in attracting the project. For sure many are waiting for this time to happened. The number of supporters, participants and investors will surely increase and this will help also in gaining popularity of the project. Keep it up admin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

Our bounty starts tonight 🌌
Please expect our portal to be open around 10 pm GMT
Simply log in on https://bitcademy.io, go to your user panel and open bounty tab for further instructions.
Enjoy! 💰

Thanks for this guide and informations admin. It is very helpful for all bounty hunters especially to those who have confusions on how to participate. Your effort in being active in here is very much appreciated. Hopefully, this project will succeed in obtaining supporters and investors for it to have a chance to become profitable kind of platform.
Yes, i would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude for the project team and developers specialy the admin of this thread, the updates are amazing they are keeping us alive and kicking. This information was supplied with the team brings alot of development and learning progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

I greatly much appreciated the good management and good work of the project team Bitcademy Football! Well for me, this project deserves our continuous supports and trust that they are using it to become more motivated to its further developments. So keep it up team and good luck for more achievements.
You are right. At the project very qualitative administration which answers and helps any user from community and answers any question.
True, very efficient and hardworking project team. The updates will surely the keys to success. The public are more attractive to project that has continuous updates and progress, active reply matters alot.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

I really like how the thread was created and designed perfectly. But I wonder if there is a submission for the bounty or even the spreadsheet because all of these images are unclickable.
Usually, most of the bounty make their own spreadsheet and the form to join the bounty campaign, let me give it a try to ask the developer.

Great! I will definitely see this coming. Because I waited for this opportunity of the Bitcademy Football. I will definitely participates in this good bounty to be launch a few hours to go.

Gotta love how there's not a single one really interested in the actual ICO and everyone is just there for the free tokens, ICOs in a freakin nutshell
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

When will a bounty company be available? Do you plan to make discounts for users when the start of sales of tokens begins? Thanks for the answer.

Yes, in pre-ICO we have discounts up to 60%
Please check our website https://bitcademy.io for more information

Not gonna lie at a 60% "discount" you might aswell say the price of the token is proportionately less as the cheap sales are gonna dump the prices hard

We believe our investors buy our tokens long-term. We are not a speculative business.
Plus not all tokens are sold at that discount

That's pretty damn ironic given you're doing an ICO for a CRYPTOCURRENCY, which entirely has been speculative. And time and again we know what happens the moment an ICO ends
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

Simply log in on https://bitcademy.io, go to your user panel and open bounty tab for further instructions.
Enjoy! 💰

Thanks for this guide and informations admin. It is very helpful for all bounty hunters especially to those who have confusions on how to participate. Your effort in being active in here is very much appreciated. Hopefully, this project will succeed in obtaining supporters and investors for it to have a chance to become profitable kind of platform.

You are welcome.
Bounty has started yesterday.
Let me give you some picture what to do too. You go to our page https://bitcademy.io
You have to click one of the two buttons to be redirected to subpage where you can sign up or simply log in.

And then you can see how many tokens you collected (updated once a week) and tasks you want to join.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

When will a bounty company be available? Do you plan to make discounts for users when the start of sales of tokens begins? Thanks for the answer.

Not gonna lie at a 60% "discount" you might aswell say the price of the token is proportionately less as the cheap sales are gonna dump the prices hard

We believe our investors buy our tokens long-term. We are not a speculative business.

That's pretty damn ironic given you're doing an ICO for a CRYPTOCURRENCY, which entirely has been speculative. And time and again we know what happens the moment an ICO ends

Good point but we hope it's coming to an end. Investors are more mature right now and started investing more into start-ups than ICOs. This is also what we're looking for.
I want someone who knows what they're doing investing long term and we said that from the beginning.

Our project has strong fundamentals, we have an international team of experts and we are at the stage of development some ICOs can't even dream of.
We don't sell dreams, we sell reality. We don't promise 1000% return in two weeks but as a normal company, we have strong financial projections that we want to utilize in the long term.
Of course, market is discouraged by what's going on right now.

Treat us as a start-up, not speculative ICO, check our whitepaper and social media Smiley

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

Great! I will definitely see this coming. Because I waited for this opportunity of the Bitcademy Football. I will definitely participates in this good bounty to be launch a few hours to go.

Gotta love how there's not a single one really interested in the actual ICO and everyone is just there for the free tokens, ICOs in a freakin nutshell

33% success rate
https://icobench.com/reports/ICO_Market_Analysis_October_2018.pdf

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

Enjoy! 💰

You are welcome.
Let me give you some picture what to do too. You go to our page https://bitcademy.io
You have to click one of the two buttons to be redirected to subpage where you can sign up or simply log in.

And then you can see how many tokens you collected (updated once a week) and tasks you want to join.

This is great instruction for those newbies and beginners on the forum. it will attract more supporters if many will recognize this one 

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

Enjoy! 💰

You are welcome.

This is great instruction for those newbies and beginners on the forum. it will attract more supporters if many will recognize this one 

Another way to see your performance and also your stats from bounty easily so is this ER20?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

Enjoy! 💰

You are welcome.

Another way to see your performance and also your stats from bounty easily so is this ER20?

Yes, it's ER20 token.

FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Good point but we hope it's coming to an end. Investors are more mature right now and started investing more into start-ups than ICOs. This is also what we're looking for.
I want someone who knows what they're doing investing long term and we said that from the beginning.

Our project has strong fundamentals, we have an international team of experts and we are at the stage of development some ICOs can't even dream of.
We don't sell dreams, we sell reality. We don't promise 1000% return in two weeks but as a normal company, we have strong financial projections that we want to utilize in the long term.
Of course, market is discouraged by what's going on right now.

Treat us as a start-up, not speculative ICO, check our whitepaper and social media Smiley

Thank you for sharing this wonderful news for use. This will be very helpful to us.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

Because of the good bounty campaign program that the Bitcademy Football have, its community is getting more and more in growth. This is a very good pace and momentum of the project that the project team should keep going to reach its goals as for its success too.
connecoin

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

Because of the good bounty campaign program that the Bitcademy Football have, its community is getting more and more in growth. This is a very good pace and momentum of the project that the project team should keep going to reach its goals as for its success too.
I agree. By providing good opportunities for the people of crypto, the project will have a chance to succeed since it will be promoted in social sites where big potential investors are there. It can also generates good ideas and suggestions that will help to improve the project.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

I agree. By providing good opportunities for the people of crypto, the project will have a chance to succeed since it will be promoted in social sites where big potential investors are there. It can also generates good ideas and suggestions that will help to improve the project.
A good bounty campaign is really a good thing for the projec to conduct for the beneficial of all of us in here in the community of crypto currencies. But not just this alone. Because it needs an effort of the team for the crypto people to be able to reach the information regading the bounty. Everything will still up to the straregy of the project team.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

It is true buddy that by providing good opportunites more people here in the crypto currency community will come to engage to the project. That is why, the key to keep gaining more people, as supporters, users and investors is by providing a good marketinh strategy and a good service to them. I am looking forward for this project's continuous progress.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

It is true buddy that by providing good opportunites more people here in the crypto currency community will come to engage to the project. That is why, the key to keep gaining more people, as supporters, users and investors is by providing a good marketinh strategy and a good service to them. I am looking forward for this project's continuous progress.
But always keep in mind that people are not just chosing crypto projects just for its good bounty. But of course a project that has a good backgroud that is safe and will not just scam people like us. Because nowadays seems everything around us is all okay, but there are times that we cannot identify easily those who just hide in the shade of fake, so just to earn money they will fool people.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

I really wanted to say that every single project which developed by the company is very good and pretty damn useful for our next generation.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Thank you for the comment.
We have 5 different revenue streams offered to other sports and organizations: player passport, transfers, trackers, AI, player monitoring.
They can also franchise our model.

It's a lot to create stable football ecosystem and profitable business.
What a kind of great revenue streams, huh? This kind of profitable business will make the platform unique and be more popular beside of the features.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

A good bounty campaign is really a good thing for the projec to conduct for the beneficial of all of us in here in the community of crypto currencies. But not just this alone. Because it needs an effort of the team for the crypto people to be able to reach the information regading the bounty. Everything will still up to the straregy of the project team.
Indeed. Well, most of the people are really love working in the digital world and this forums is the best way to earn money by participating in the bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: