Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:02:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

We have 5 different revenue streams offered to other sports and organizations: player passport, transfers, trackers, AI, player monitoring.
They can also franchise our model.

It's a lot to create stable football ecosystem and profitable business.

This is lot of easy way to manage your own favorite team, All in one features from the site. Good work admin!
What a kind of a great platform which has so many interesting features such as their new different revenue streams. I wish they could bring us more opportunities.
True, this project is very interesting and excellent. The additional features and good benefits will be their good tactics to achieve the project goals and plans will be implemented. This will not be an easy task but surely a rewarding one in upon reaching the finish line.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Nobody thought that this platform can contact and cooperate with real football clubs? It is possible?
Quite real, but I think that the project has just started to work and there are no contracts concluded with it or something else with football connections.
I'm pretty sure they have some contracts included with the football academy or football league. But, I wish they could do something unique beside betting in every match like dice or plinko.

Thank you for the comment.
We have 5 different revenue streams offered to other sports and organizations: player passport, transfers, trackers, AI, player monitoring.
They can also franchise our model.

It's a lot to create stable football ecosystem and profitable business.

This could lead the site to have a bigger attraction to bettor and also football fans that are connected to cryptocurrency. Good to see more improvements here.

Yes, will continue to follow this project, I sense a good and positive feedbacks about it. This will definitely a good and successful project in the future. Let's continue to follow this project to witness its updates, progress and specifically its success in the future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

You take care of us, we take care of you. Show your love and be rewarded ❤
We made a special #referral program 👪
Go to our bounty portal, get your unique referral link and share with others.
More info on👇👇👏
https://bitcademy.io/sign-up/

This type of offer help the project lot as it promote your project as well as collect lot of investors.but it helps us to join or is there any offer for us
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

I think that because eth very strongly fell down, here too because of it and awards for bounty will be much lower. What will be told the developer about it?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

I think that because eth very strongly fell down, here too because of it and awards for bounty will be much lower. What will be told the developer about it?
Perhaps, the team are not bothered with this situation now in the market because they are much focus and busy in the development so that they can meet the expectations of the people. Also, for sure they will give good amounts of rewards to all bounty hunters who have successfully registered.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Perhaps, the team are not bothered with this situation now in the market because they are much focus and busy in the development so that they can meet the expectations of the people. Also, for sure they will give good amounts of rewards to all bounty hunters who have successfully registered.
I did not notice in general any movements from team. Reaction to falling of eth in general in fact any was also not. On the one hand it is good.
ratatat bangbang

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

The fall down of the market really affects on the awards or profit that the team will give. But in my own observation, the team doesn't show any reaction about the situation. They just continue to do what is best for the project which is a good action they do. Hope they will succeed soon.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:39:14 AM

ERC20 is the future from tokens, So it's a good sign that the team will be serious for future development.
No, it is not. A lot of ICO was using erc20 tokens because it was easy to make and ETH was highly dumped because most of the ICO massively selling their ETH gotten from the ICO.

So then what kind of platform they are working on? Are they going to develop their own blockchain too?

We introduced some mechanisms to prevent it.
We vest team tokens and also there is some vesting applied on airdrop.
We want to avoid dump.

Thanks these is a good way for the product or tokens to be a legit platform not only for greedy traders and dumpers.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:45:34 AM

You take care of us, we take care of you. Show your love and be rewarded ❤
We made a special #referral program 👪
Go to our bounty portal, get your unique referral link and share with others.
More info on👇👇👏
https://bitcademy.io/sign-up/

Do you also own a blockchain for the tokens distributed? So players can buy cards of the real player in real life like?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

True, this project is very interesting and excellent. The additional features and good benefits will be their good tactics to achieve the project goals and plans will be implemented. This will not be an easy task but surely a rewarding one in upon reaching the finish line.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the project which published in here was quite a great and perfect project. I hope they can bring such opportunities.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

Well, as for what I can see to the progress of the Bitcademy Football project, it is incredibly moving upward as it keeps ot great momentum and pace to reach and attains its goals for the community of crypto currencies. I am much well glad that they keep on striving even how hard the way of life in the current market.
For some reasons, they are incredibly and heavily amazing because of their hard work which has so many survivability instead of creativity. Survivability means everything.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

ERC20 is the future from tokens, So it's a good sign that the team will be serious for future development.
No, it is not. A lot of ICO was using erc20 tokens because it was easy to make and ETH was highly dumped because most of the ICO massively selling their ETH gotten from the ICO.

So then what kind of platform they are working on? Are they going to develop their own blockchain too?

We want to avoid dump.

This is a good idea if they have only limited supply surely the price of this coin or tokens will increase slowly from time to time.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

We want to avoid dump.

This is a good idea if they have only limited supply surely the price of this coin or tokens will increase slowly from time to time.
Yeah. Im pretty sure the token will be increasing slowly because of the limited supply on the token. I wanted to help the token great.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:51:01 AM

Yeah. I will be getting such an important thing to the company in order to gain some interesting audiences which come from around the world.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

Well, as for what I can see to the progress of the Bitcademy Football project, it is incredibly moving upward as it keeps ot great momentum and pace to reach and attains its goals for the community of crypto currencies. I am much well glad that they keep on striving even how hard the way of life in the current market.
For some reasons, they are incredibly and heavily amazing because of their hard work which has so many survivability instead of creativity. Survivability means everything.

Thank you.
We really work hard to make it a success.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:11:04 AM

We want to avoid dump.

Whatever unsold tokens we have we're going to burn also not to increase supply

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

Yeah. I will be getting such an important thing to the company in order to gain some interesting audiences which come from around the world.

We think that investing now in crypto is the best moment.
Warren Buffet said that you invest when everyone is panic selling. I think we came to that moment now.

Please know something interesting:
preICO you invest minimum 1 ETH. So technically our investors don't care about ETH price - we don't denominate to dollar which is great for you.

Our personal opinion is that upside potential in crypto market is huge and we are at the bottom.

@rafikdilem96

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Sir for the twitter campaign
I have to submit the retweet link
or a screenshot?
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Sir for the twitter campaign
I have to submit the retweet link
or a screenshot?

Don't worry about it.
You just have to submit your username using link on our website and we will do the check for you Smiley

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

We are pleased to announce a binding agreement with an investor!
The agreement will strengthen our product development & marketing.
Due to that fact, we have to reposition our strategy and move ICO by around 1 month.

What difference will it make to bounty campaign? Absolutely nothing.
What effect will it have on the roadmap? None, as we're speeding up main sales and finishing all almost at the same time.
Additionally, we will have more financial resources earlier from private sales to finish the product on time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: