Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2278 times)
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

Hello there everyone! Have you all already bought some tokens? Only few more hours to go with high discount, I have just bought for the second time  Roll Eyes Pretty sure in token growth next year

Hey! Wow, is there any discount ? I have thought that there is no, but seems that I will purchase right now! Can you provide more details, please?

Yeah, sure, what would you like to know? There is a presale round now with 30% discount, so it definitely makes sense to buy  Smiley

You make me more and more convinced in buying right now! What curriencies are accepted to buy with?

As far as I know, there is a huge variety accepted. BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum and fiat  Wink
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Hello there everyone! Have you all already bought some tokens? Only few more hours to go with high discount, I have just bought for the second time  Roll Eyes Pretty sure in token growth next year

Hey! Wow, is there any discount ? I have thought that there is no, but seems that I will purchase right now! Can you provide more details, please?

Yeah, sure, what would you like to know? There is a presale round now with 30% discount, so it definitely makes sense to buy  Smiley

You make me more and more convinced in buying right now! What curriencies are accepted to buy with?

As far as I know, there is a huge variety accepted. BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum and fiat  Wink

Oh, that suits me perfect! Proceeding to their website to buy, thanks a lot mike! Getting into your club  Cool
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Oh, that suits me perfect! Proceeding to their website to buy, thanks a lot mike! Getting into your club  Cool

Happy to see you getting aboard!  Roll Eyes And I definitely recommend you to join their Telegram Group chat  Smiley
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

Hello Rookies! How R you! Can I use Cryptune for payment with tokens??
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

What tokens are you into? They are applying more than 3000+ currencies!
tonyhawk909

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

Yes?  Shocked So the vast majority is gonna be listed on CPT, I hope some of the tokens will be nice to have!
ferdi252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

Yes?  Shocked So the vast majority is gonna be listed on CPT, I hope some of the tokens will be nice to have!

What tokens are you INTO? What are you waiting for? Huh
tonyhawk909

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

So the main is gaming token sphere, I adore exclusive editions of games so I always buy them and there are some beneficial tokens like GAME and MGO
ferdi252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

So the main is gaming token sphere, I adore exclusive editions of games so I always buy them and there are some beneficial tokens like GAME and MGO

Gotcha! The great usage! Everything could be beneficial, even buying games? However it depends on the token itself and the supported palces
tonyhawk909

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

Gotcha! The great usage! Everything could be beneficial, even buying games? However it depends on the token itself and the supported palces
Then CPT gives you an advantage in payment systems market! THis is awesoome!
FCj119

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

The CPT is a future way that transactions happen! Thrilled by your project!

What are your thoughts community?
ferdi252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

The project is perfectly planned with no falls at all! The product VOX U is already done and the distribution is soon.
FCj119

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

The project is perfectly planned with no falls at all! The product VOX U is already done and the distribution is soon.

When soon? The ICO is just started they can not initialize the product without tokensale.
ferdi252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

When soon? The ICO is just started they can not initialize the product without tokensale.

In February 2019, do not worry about it. They have sold merely 10% on private sale, the most part of tokens are waiting for its holders on the main stage
FCj119

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

In February 2019, do not worry about it. They have sold merely 10% on private sale, the most part of tokens are waiting for its holders on the main stage

Yeah, see your point! Te project is doing well I suppose so they are launching quite soon!
ferdi252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

Yeah, see your point! Te project is doing well I suppose so they are launching quite soon!

The much time left, so I suppose with a help of great marketing strategy, CPT will become a well known standard. They already have great parterships. search it in WP!
FCj119

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

The much time left, so I suppose with a help of great marketing strategy, CPT will become a well known standard. They already have great parterships. search it in WP!
They have large exchanges and payment systems like American Express in the partnership list! this is awesome!
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

Hello there everyone, how are doing? Well, I wonder about Cryptune for consumer?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Hello there everyone, how are doing? Well, I wonder about Cryptune for consumer?

Hey sir, glad to see you! For the consumer Cryptune has developed the Cryptune Digital Mobile Wallet, this wallet runs on iOS and Android and has been designed for consumers looking to be able to hold all their digital assets in a convenient location, with Cryptune Digital wallet consumer can pay using ApplePay, Google Wallet or Android Pay, you can also pay using any supported cryptocurrency you have in your wallet  Wink
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

Hey sir, glad to see you! For the consumer Cryptune has developed the Cryptune Digital Mobile Wallet, this wallet runs on iOS and Android and has been designed for consumers looking to be able to hold all their digital assets in a convenient location, with Cryptune Digital wallet consumer can pay using ApplePay, Google Wallet or Android Pay, you can also pay using any supported cryptocurrency you have in your wallet  Wink

Thanks SaprikMazhik, and am I right that they are also having own terminals?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: